SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 am

albean99 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:No one giving our Drew love tonight ? He was so cute in this episode. I still don't get what was up with not showing him shirtless at all but I have come to expect it by now laugh out loud. Can't say the next episode shows promise for that either.

Had we ever seen that piece by the pool where he was shirtless talking to her about telling him anything?  They showed that in her intro tonite and I don't remember it

I liked their date - she had the map, he was driving.  It was cute - not so much a fantasy but more real life.  

I don't remember and you'd think I would. He was so adorable tonight. :eyesigh:I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of young women out there willing to comfort him after the next show.

bean, I remember after Ali's season saying there is some lucky woman out there who is gonna be loved by Chris Lambton and what a wonderful life she will have.  Drew, your Peyton is out there and I think/hope you are gonna meet her very soon. I can't wait to read all about it. :cutiepie 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 am

MiaHawk wrote:Well, since Brooks chose to forego his FD in lieu of a day trip to Boise and a backyard chat with CH, that leaves us with just Drew and Chris in the steamiest FD contest.  I say Drew.

:yougogirl:  high five 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:No one giving our Drew love tonight ? He was so cute in this episode. I still don't get what was up with not showing him shirtless at all but I have come to expect it by now lol. Can't say the next episode shows promise for that either.

Had we ever seen that piece by the pool where he was shirtless talking to her about telling him anything?  They showed that in her intro tonite and I don't remember it

I liked their date - she had the map, he was driving.  It was cute - not so much a fantasy but more real life.  

It was super cute, I would have loved to be Des sitting next to him!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 am

julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:No one giving our Drew love tonight ? He was so cute in this episode. I still don't get what was up with not showing him shirtless at all but I have come to expect it by now lol. Can't say the next episode shows promise for that either.

I don't remember and you'd think I would. He was so adorable tonight. :eyesigh:I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of young women out there willing to comfort him after the next show.

It was a very brief moment shown during the pool party in episode 3.

Yes I rememebr him saying that line to her but don't remember that he did not have a shirt on lol. At the time I found it a strange edit piece because they neither showed Chris nor (injured) Brooks talking to her at all during the pool party.
However, they made sure to place that one line where Drew tells Des that he is there for her and that sort of setup the edit pattern for him throughtout the season. It may turn out to be that he sticks with her or he bails on her (next episode obvs because so far he is fine). That is the edit storyline with Drew.

BTW - yes it will be very hard for both Chris and Drew (and even Zac to some extent) to have seen Des breaking down and admitting that each date she wanted Brooks to be there and not them. That was really heavy. However, there is a slight chance that she comes clean with them herself and tells them exactly what her thoughts were upto that point in time. I would respect her a lot if she does and possibly they too. There is a chance for redemption. After all, she fell in love all by herself just like any of the (rejected) bachelors/bachettes on this show despite being the lead.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky75 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Love Drew. He was adorable once again. But Des is certainly not the girl for him. Ack, I don't want to watch him get his heart crushed next week! But I'm sure he has lots of good things coming to him in the future.

Becky75

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm

I think everyone is adamint that the spoiler is true. I'm not. And I will continue to hope Drew to the end.

As far as the rose petals go. Yes they were by the pool for Chris. But in all f1's they have always been on the bed.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:16 pm

I believe some of us aren't at all sure which way this is going to go.
As I said, unless I see a gigantic miracle in the next episode, something like a lightening strike - I would hope she walks away alone.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

I love Drew and I know he will be very happy to end up with Des but I think Drew deserves a woman that will love him just as much as he loves her. I think frankly Des can't see a relationship with anybody but Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:I believe some of us aren't at all sure which way this is going to go.
As I said, unless I see a gigantic miracle in the next episode, something like a lightening strike - I would hope she walks away alone.

I agree nd4reality. That's the only somewhat, mildly, ok ending I can come up with at this point. Everything else seem kinda gag-inducing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 pm

lexforlife wrote:I love Drew and I know he will be very happy to end up with Des but I think Drew deserves a woman that will love him just as much as he loves her. I think frankly Des can't see a relationship with anybody but Brooks.

I hate to say it but LUCKY is the guy who walks away from Des. I think she is a good person. She can't help that she fell for the wrong guy.
At the same time, IF she chooses Drew or Chris, her heart won't be in it 100%.

Some Mag article says that she's engaged. I have seen many interviews and she DOES NOT look happy. There is no glow. She tries to crack a smile, but I don't see that she found the one.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I believe some of us aren't at all sure which way this is going to go.

I agree nd4reality.  That's the only somewhat, mildly, ok ending I can come up with at this point. Everything else seem kinda gag-inducing.

But I'm still holding out for that miracle. Hugesmile 

If she does end up with one of the guys and we see her dating them for a sufficient period of time I would deem this season as a success and the guy NOT a default becuase of said miracle. (be it Brooks Drew or Chris).

Des has said that yes this is a show, yes she did have very real feelings on it and we are going to see the ugly underbelly of it all but.........
she has also said that was just a way for her to meet someone and the rest is upto real life and reality (not TV). So there is a chance that she did find happiness with one of them but that got solidified only after the show. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

I wouldn't say the mags are written in stone. Here are some tweets by Des's brother. To me it leads me to believe it isn't Brooks.

Here is the jest of it.

Next week will have some surprises.

Both episodes are crazy.

It does seem like the wrong place and wrong time to tell her that. But at least he didn't do that later.

Just because it seems obvious. Doesn't mean it's obvious.

She's happy now. I know that for a fact.

She is happy I promise.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche