SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm

How is it 'internet stalking' when it's public?

Brooks wants people to find out about the bands he likes by following that timeline. I don't even follow it and you can see at least the last song he listended to. I don't think it means anything, but that.

As for tweets, etc. It's a whole new thing with twitter, instagram, etc. So, I didn't know there were rules about it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Zak said that everybody was aware that she was most into Brooks but he didn't listen. He said its obvious looking back now. Interview in the media thread.

That's what I've been saying. They, except Brooks thought they were F1. No wonder Brooks' approach was different. When Zak expressed his feelings to the guys, they tried to tell him we think she likes Brooks. All Brooks saw from the last RC is Zak was in love then heart broken. I'd turn apprehensive too.

Which guys? I don't think the question is about Desiree at this point, but Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Zak said that everybody was aware that she was most into Brooks but he didn't listen. He said its obvious looking back now. Interview in the media thread.

That's what I've been saying. They, except Brooks thought they were F1. No wonder Brooks' approach was different. When Zak expressed his feelings to the guys, they tried to tell him we think she likes Brooks. All Brooks saw from the last RC is Zak was in love then heart broken. I'd turn apprehensive too.

If they all knew she liked Books, and apparently discussed this amongst themselves, why would they think they were F1? That doesn't make sense. Anyone who has confidence in his/herself and what they feel, would keep their focus on their relationship with the lead and what happens when they are together. Their comments and behaviour are a reflection of what they hope to get out of the process, and not because they think they are in first place.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

If they all knew she liked Books, and apparently discussed this amongst themselves, why would they think they were F1? That doesn't make sense. Anyone who has confidence in his/herself and what they feel, would keep their focus on their relationship with the lead and what happens when they are together. Their comments and behaviour are a reflection of what they hope to get out of the process, and not because they think they are in first place.

Great post, julychild. To the bolded, I feel you are spot on yes .

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Why would they think they are still F1? Easy! :rosiecolored 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The Verandah sponsors activities. All you have to do is go to their site and they are listed. Des had a swimsuit on under her top, so it would fit in perfectly with those activities offered by the Verandah.

I just mean the Lead and all F3 usual go off somewhere cool and/or exotic...yes, she is wearing a swimsuit but nothing here jumps out as particularly cool or extoic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Snorkeling , pedal boat, kayaking seem kinda lame for the dates they usually plan. That's my point.

IMO most of the dates this season have been pretty lame. : (

I thought the group dates were great. Too bad the Bandaloop one ended up not being that great.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Watched Brooks' HTD again. I just love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I personally love that Brooks doesn't necessarily think (at this point) that he's the F1. It's sweet and humble. He never ONCE said, "I can't imagine any of the others have something like this, say things like this, have this type of relationship." It shows he's the LEAST focused on the others, but rather his own feelings, but also that he's aware enough that she's dating three others and it's not wise to assume something like that, no matter how he feels.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Did Zak say who he talked to? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:03 pm

atem wrote:Did Zak say who he talked to?  Thanks.

The interview was extremely short. He said that all the guys were saying that she liked Brooks the most but he thought he still had a chance, but watching the show made it seem more obvious. He's worried how it ends for her because all they are showing is her crying (paraphrasing).
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:Did Zak say who he talked to?  Thanks.

The interview was extremely short.  He said that all the guys were saying that she liked Brooks the most but he thought he still had a chance, but watching the show made it seem more obvious. He's worried how it ends for her because all they are showing is her crying (paraphrasing).

The last time he could have talked to the guys was Madeira when Brooks was on his second 1v1.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 pm

canyonvue wrote:
julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I personally love that Brooks doesn't necessarily think (at this point) that he's the F1. It's sweet and humble. He never ONCE said, "I can't imagine any of the others have something like this, say things like this, have this type of relationship." It shows he's the LEAST focused on the others, but rather his own feelings, but also that he's aware enough that she's dating three others and it's not wise to assume something like that, no matter how he feels.

:yes:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom