SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:37 pm

latergator wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Regarding Brooks outfit for today, i think it'd be fun if it started pouring rain suddenly and someone got a pic. ........just sayin.

are you meaning the Donatello shirt or the one in the white t-shirt?

white t-shirt. and don't anyone dare offer him an umbrella!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Apparently Brooks was asked for his first autograph today...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And it was for this cutie patootie - look at how excited she is!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
latergator wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Regarding Brooks outfit for today, i think it'd be fun if it started pouring rain suddenly and someone got a pic. ........just sayin.

The white t-shirt, scruff and backwards baseball cap. How can he read my mind? I had to grab that pic for my avatar, just too irresistible.

Also how cute on that autograph.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 am

relaxing wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
latergator wrote:

The white t-shirt, scruff and backwards baseball cap.  How can he read my mind?  I had to grab that pic for my avatar, just too irresistible.

Also how cute on that autograph.

Love It!handwave :cutesmile!: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 am

nd4reality wrote:Canyonvue - please accept my sympathy on your loss.

Same goes for me Canyonvue. Hope this place and your friends on here can lighten your dark days ahead.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 am

chillin at the twilight series with Brooks from the bachelorette

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:13 am

nannymargie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Canyonvue - please accept my sympathy on your loss.

Same goes for me Canyonvue.  Hope this place and your friends on here can lighten your dark days ahead.

I have no words....just want to lend my support. May you find peace as you go forward.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 am

Is this one of Brooks' brothers?

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 am

grace8136 wrote:Is this one of Brooks' brothers?

Nope that's a friend of his...at some house party. That guy got engaged a few weeks ago actually.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 am

canyonvue wrote:Good idea. :Smiley:  *Takes sarcasm emoticon*

I can't find the discussion for this next episode at the moment. I usually just follow the notifications. Anyway, I just wanted to say, somewhere, that I am greatly looking forward to this dumpster fire of an episode Monday. I can just imagine. Brooks goes home, talks to his family, Brooks goes to CH and says something to CH that CH feels he should say to Des. Brooks goes and says this thing to Des not expecting the reaction he gets. Des explodes. Brooks explodes. But that's not all. Something happens with Drew. He seems to not be happy with something and he leaves her. So, Drew has left and Brooks has left. And I don't know what happens to Chris. But, most likely she lets him go. So, she's left with no one at the end, and she thinks that's how it's going to be. And then Brooks comes back.

That's my idea of the dumpster fire and a dumpster fire worth watching. cantstopl

And the very fact that Brooks knows it's a dumpster fire, leads me to believe he's the F1. Partly, because he was there. Partly, because he's probably been talking to Des about it and knows what happened with the other guys, as well.
What is the timing of everything, cause if you remember, we have sc's for Drew on FD AND for LCD. I SERIOUSLY doubt that Drew would take himself out after admitting to her and us(viewers) that he loves her. That just doesn't fit.

Where did you hear that Brooks said that it's a dumpster fire??????????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Good idea. :Smiley:  *Takes sarcasm emoticon*

I can't find the discussion for this next episode at the moment. I usually just follow the notifications. Anyway, I just wanted to say, somewhere, that I am greatly looking forward to this dumpster fire of an episode Monday. I can just imagine. Brooks goes home, talks to his family, Brooks goes to CH and says something to CH that CH feels he should say to Des. Brooks goes and says this thing to Des not expecting the reaction he gets. Des explodes. Brooks explodes. But that's not all. Something happens with Drew. He seems to not be happy with something and he leaves her. So, Drew has left and Brooks has left. And I don't know what happens to Chris. But, most likely she lets him go. So, she's left with no one at the end, and she thinks that's how it's going to be. And then Brooks comes back.

That's my idea of the dumpster fire and a dumpster fire worth watching. cantstopl

And the very fact that Brooks knows it's a dumpster fire, leads me to believe he's the F1. Partly, because he was there. Partly, because he's probably been talking to Des about it and knows what happened with the other guys, as well.
What is the timing of everything, cause if you remember, we have sc's for Drew on FD AND for LCD.  I SERIOUSLY doubt that Drew would take himself out after admitting to her and us(viewers) that he loves her.  That just doesn't fit.

Where did you hear that Brooks said that it's a dumpster fire??????????  

My understanding is that Brooks knows it is a roller coaster to the end, so how did he know if he left at F3 or if he is not F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 am

I feel so spoiled the past 2 days with such great pics of Brooks being taken/posted. He is looking very very good.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl