SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 pm

He looks good in that picture
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Cecilia wrote:I was referring to the tabloids.

What tabloids? I am still trying to figure out what you mean.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 pm

I love that he's even hot in blurred photos! :Drool:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

sfrank wrote:I love that he's even hot in blurred photos! :Drool:

LOL maybe he's so hot he blurred the camera. Amazing aura:giggling: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 am

1) Brooks is one fine man.
2) With all of Ali's pandering I think she told me the ending or at least that Des is engaged.

OK, my friends...who else is super excited for the next two episodes? I promise you that this next bit did not come from Des. She's a steel trap. She signed a contract prohibiting her from revealing information to anyone, so I really have no idea. But based on my experience with the show, I'm standing by what I've said all season: Des is engaged to Chris! I'm certain. The editing wants us to believe it's Brooks, and for this reason, there is no way it's Brooks in my mind. I've said it since the third episode and I'm sticking to it...Chris is the one. If it's Brooks, then I want to take this moment as an opportunity to apologize to my friend Desiree and her fiancé Brooks. Ha! But I still think it's Chris.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 am

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:They said all of that on the Cloud 9 date from what I recall.

I don't recall him saying it's so beautiful.  When?
I may be remembering hearing that, as a VO, in a preview before the episode ran when the two are standing on the rock/ mountain with hands joined, system in the air when they were shown saying we're on cloud 9. Could have been from the Hollywood sign.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 am

iamreal2u wrote:1) Brooks is one fine man.
2) With all of Ali's pandering I think she told me the ending or at least that Des is engaged.

OK, my friends...who else is super excited for the next two episodes? I promise you that this next bit did not come from Des. She's a steel trap. She signed a contract prohibiting her from revealing information to anyone, so I really have no idea. But based on my experience with the show, I'm standing by what I've said all season: Des is engaged to Chris! I'm certain. The editing wants us to believe it's Brooks, and for this reason, there is no way it's Brooks in my mind. I've said it since the third episode and I'm sticking to it...Chris is the one. If it's Brooks, then I want to take this moment as an opportunity to apologize to my friend Desiree and her fiancé Brooks. Ha! But I still think it's Chris.

Yes, she's engaged.

I still think it's Chris S, but Love_me has said her sources still say it's Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 am

atem wrote:

Yes, she's engaged.  

I still think it's Chris S, but Love_me has said her sources still say it's Brooks.

Maybe you have explained before but why do you think it is Chris?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

atem, how recent was that from Love_me?
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 am

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes, she's engaged.  

Limo pic with tears (Brooks) = not final 1.

Bloopers all Chris S even though we all know Brooks is funnier = not final 1.

Have caps showing he has FD, LCD and MTP, Limo pic just looking nervous.

Nada for Brooks for FD, or LCD.

Show having Deisree say she loved him so early = not Final 1.

Chris S has been there all along and confident in their relationship to accept being the default choice.  People get mad with me saying default, but if Brooks indicated he would propose, you know who she'd pick.

She will just say 'it wasn't meant to be'.

Piper61 wrote:atem, how recent was that from Love_me?

Today.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

Yes, she's engaged.  

Limo pic with tears (Brooks) = not final 1.

Bloopers all Chris S even though we all know Brooks is funnier = not final 1.

Have caps showing he has FD, LCD and MTP, Limo pic just looking nervous.

Nada for Brooks for FD, or LCD.

Show having Deisree say she loved him so early = not Final 1.

Chris S has been there all along and confident in their relationship to accept being the default choice.  People get mad with me saying default, but if Brooks indicated he would propose, you know who she'd pick.

She will just say 'it wasn't meant to be'.

Piper61 wrote:atem, how recent was that from Love_me?

Today.

Thanks for sharing..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

Thanks, atem!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl