SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:58 am

I still don't think it's the same tie. In the cap with CH, the shirt looks pink and I really think that there is magenta/hot pink in the plaid tie in that cap and not red as it is in AC. Somewhere in my feeble mind I have a pic of Drew wearing a pink plaid tie but haven't seen it again. Some RC.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:04 am

luvstx wrote:I still don't think it's the same tie.  In the cap with CH, the shirt looks pink and I really think that there is magenta/hot pink in the plaid tie in that cap and not red as it is in AC.  Somewhere in my feeble mind I have a pic of Drew wearing a pink plaid tie but haven't seen it again.  Some RC.

I think the shirt looks more white than pink. I don't ever remember Brooks wearing a pink shirt.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 am

Looks like white shirt, same tie. Def. brooks. Good find. Someone should move it to the screencap thread for more analysis.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 am

nannymargie wrote:
luvstx wrote:I still don't think it's the same tie.  In the cap with CH, the shirt looks pink and I really think that there is magenta/hot pink in the plaid tie in that cap and not red as it is in AC.  Somewhere in my feeble mind I have a pic of Drew wearing a pink plaid tie but haven't seen it again.  Some RC.

I think the shirt looks more white than pink.  I don't ever remember Brooks wearing a pink shirt.

To me, it looks more pink when compared to CH's shirt. And I don't think it's Brooks in that shot. I think it's Chris or Drew (but he's probably too short).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 am

I don't think it is the FRC. Why would they be inside?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 am

I know everyone knows this that the scene is shown with Nate hiding behind the pillars watching CH and Brooks (or mystery man) walk in. It looked like the same hotel as the F4-3 RC so I'm wondering if they shot that portion after they returned from the FRC. Sometimes they do the ITM's and maybe they felt they wanted to create more drama for Nate's character.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't think it is the FRC. Why would they be inside?

walking thru an inside to get to the outside?  Suspect 

when this picture first came up, most thought it was the picture from AC when Chris was walking Brooks to the elevator, and that was when I saw the capture of the tie that we see.  I could see that it could possibly be spliced in, cause how could a side shot of a tie turn all this plaid stuff, but there was a poster who swore that it was a continuous shot and that was the hotel in AC. think I need to do some thread investigation when I get some time later.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 am

pander3575 wrote:I know everyone knows this that the scene is shown with Nate hiding behind the pillars watching CH and Brooks (or mystery man) walk in.  It looked like the same hotel as the F4-3 RC so I'm wondering if they shot that portion after they returned from the FRC.  Sometimes they do the ITM's and maybe they felt they wanted to create more drama for Nate's character.

I thought we had discussed this and it did not match any of the guys in the scene where you see Nate.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:44 am

pander3575 wrote:I know everyone knows this that the scene is shown with Nate hiding behind the pillars watching CH and Brooks (or mystery man) walk in.  It looked like the same hotel as the F4-3 RC so I'm wondering if they shot that portion after they returned from the FRC.  Sometimes they do the ITM's and maybe they felt they wanted to create more drama for Nate's character.

It looks similar. Yet the walls look different. The ones from Nate have the horizontal line running across. Also, the pot for the plants looks different.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 am

Always felt that this picture is part of the story.  Thanks to SunnyK for finding what IMO is a match in ties identifying Brooks.  Darn it, still do not know what it means :pullouthair:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 am

The walls look the same to me, but more out of focus.  That does look like Brooks to me due to his tie and adam's apple. Chris S never wears a plaid tie, only plaid shirts.

nutty1 wrote:I don't think it is the FRC. Why would they be inside?

Me either.  I don't think they would. They would just wait for the rain to stop.

Although, I still think that's odd that was put in there.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 am

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:So, the person has to kiss up to go? :P 

looks like that to me  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the giraffe smiley.  So cute.  

I don't think the pic with CH is from the FRC because the background is from the F4 RC. I'm not sure why they changed the tie though. The tie looked a lot like Drew's shirt so maybe they mixed two pics to get that one.  ???

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl