SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 pm

We need a countdown until tonight's show.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:We need a countdown until tonight's show.

After tonight's show I just want to sleep till next Monday night. It's going to be a LONGGGGG
week.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Where's the bop Brooks over the head smilie?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 pm

atem wrote:hmmm Doesn't sound good at all!

To me it's just a visual of what we already knew from ABC's episode preview. Brooks is very serious when he meets with his mom and sis. I think at this point he already knows he's her F1 and HE's in the drivers seat about whether to propose. TPTB know this too and that's why they allow him to go to Boise before Antigua.

We also see a front view of Des meeting Brooks on the beach, the front of her aqua color flowy top is very short and she is smiling huge when she sees him!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 |
 |

atem... here is the video, do you need it in another format?
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:46 pm

laurentx wrote:

To me it's just a visual of what we already knew from ABC's episode preview.  Brooks is very serious when he meets with his mom and sis.  I think at this point he already knows he's her F1 and HE's in the drivers seat about whether to propose.  TPTB know this too and that's why they allow him to go to Boise before Antigua.

We also see a front view of Des meeting Brooks on the beach, the front of her aqua color flowy top is very short and she is smiling huge when she sees him!

That's what I mean. I am not looking forward to seeing a pairing I like have the guy hurt Desiree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:

After tonight's show I just want to sleep till next Monday night.  It's going to be a LONGGGGG
week.

It will be interesting to see the preview for next week at the end of tonight's... how are they going to play it assuming Brooks comes back but it hasn't happened by the end of tonight's episode?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

laurentx wrote:

To me it's just a visual of what we already knew from ABC's episode preview.  Brooks is very serious when he meets with his mom and sis.  I think at this point he already knows he's her F1 and HE's in the drivers seat about whether to propose.  TPTB know this too and that's why they allow him to go to Boise before Antigua.

Ita laurentx. Just seems to be highlighting Brooks' process that will lead him to make his ultimate declaration to Des. He loves her and she is the love of his life. Jmo but bet you it's right!

BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

latergator wrote:

|
 |

atem... here is the video, do you need it in another format?

Thanks, but there's no way for me to see it now. I sort of don't even want to see it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 pm

laurentx wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

After tonight's show I just want to sleep till next Monday night.  It's going to be a LONGGGGG
week.

It will be interesting to see the preview for next week at the end of tonight's... how are they going to play it assuming Brooks comes back but it hasn't happened by the end of tonight's episode?

I'm hoping he returns tonight and is at the final rose ceremony. She's crying and disappointed because she doesn't trust him and his feelings for her now. But this could be just wishful thinking. I am totally annoyed that all we are going to see of Brooks tonight is talking and crying. What about making out on the beach or on a boat? I feel jipped.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Best on can do for a SC of Des in the pink top

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Last edited by Max64 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Cecilia wrote:
laurentx wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

week.

I'm hoping he returns tonight and is at the final rose ceremony.  She's crying and disappointed because she doesn't trust him and his feelings for her now.  But this could be just wishful thinking.  I am totally annoyed that all we are going to see of Brooks tonight is talking and crying.  What about making out on the beach or on a boat?  I feel jipped.

Twins here. I was looking forward to seeing them on a beach in swimwear, without the scarfs, sweaters, and blankets. What the darn :Frown: 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl