SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks for all the great updates the last few days. I saw this tweet and wondered if Cat was either beginning to sell Nerium or is doing some work for them. She favorited a picture the other day by one of Sean's friends with Nerium in it.  I noticed it because I use Nerium. It is an amazing anti wrinkle cream developed by some doctors at MD. Anderson here in Houston. I have a friend that sells it and it is developing a huge network.

@MeaganDeCuir: So awesome that @clmgiudici is on our amazing team!! @ktcaper #loveit #Nerium

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 pm

motheroffive wrote:Thanks for all the great updates the last few days. I saw this tweet and wondered if Cat was either beginning to sell Nerium or is doing some work for them. She favorited a picture the other day by one of Sean's friends with Nerium in it.  I noticed it because I use Nerium. It is an amazing anti wrinkle cream developed by some doctors at MD. Anderson here in Houston. I have a friend that sells it and it is developing a huge network.

@MeaganDeCuir: So awesome that @clmgiudici is on our amazing team!! @ktcaper #loveit #Nerium

She must be doing something with them. The other person tagged in this tweet (ktcaper) is one of the people Laura, Sean's friend, tagged in her Instagram photos. This girls, ktcaper, is Laura's sister.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:25 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Thanks for all the great updates the last few days. I saw this tweet and wondered if Cat was either beginning to sell Nerium or is doing some work for them. She favorited a picture the other day by one of Sean's friends with Nerium in it.  I noticed it because I use Nerium. It is an amazing anti wrinkle cream developed by some doctors at MD. Anderson here in Houston. I have a friend that sells it and it is developing a huge network.

She must be doing something with them. The other person tagged in this tweet (ktcaper) is one of the people Laura, Sean's friend, tagged in her Instagram photos. This girls, ktcaper, is Laura's sister.

As a 56 year old woman, I can say this is a fabulous product. These cancer doctors developed it as a cream for women with cancer that helped their severe dry skin and then realized that it actually took away wrinkles! You sleep in it. Huge in Houston and maybe in Dallas as well. It is only sold at this time through individuals.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 pm

umngirl wrote:

Laura promotes Nerium as well. She attended a Nerium White party and has pictures from the event on her IG. That's probably how Cat became involved with the product.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:31 pm

livelife wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Laura promotes Nerium as well.  She attended a Nerium White party and has pictures from the event on her IG.  That's probably how Cat became involved with the product.

Yup. I meant to mention it in my post. I remember Laura posting pictures of a iPad and a Lexus that she got through her Nerium sales I'm assuming.

If Cat were to start selling it, I could see her doing quite well with that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:48 pm

I leave you guys alone for a little bit and you come up with goodies for me to read when I get back. Thanks. I feel so unneeded now. Lol

Love the balloon pic.

Maybe Cat is on the design team for nerium? Wouldn't it be hard to sell from another state? Wonder how it effects her little spa place here? Regardless, good news.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

luv2sing wrote:This is just me being ridiculous again, but I noticed that Cat's BFF Crista and one of Sean's BFF's Stephanie recently started following each other on Twitter. I wonder if they've met? Or maybe they're planning a little party? :gotcha: 

Perhaps they started following each other so they could DM their numbers to the other. The BFFs could be plotting for sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
luv2sing wrote:This is just me being ridiculous again, but I noticed that Cat's BFF Crista and one of Sean's BFF's Stephanie recently started following each other on Twitter. I wonder if they've met? Or maybe they're planning a little party? :gotcha: 

Perhaps they started following each other so they could DM their numbers to the other. The BFFs could be plotting for sure.

:wedding:con1: sign heart 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:29 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

:wedding:con1: sign heart 

I approve.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
umngirl wrote:Because I haven't said this lately, I really appreciate having such a positive place to post and read on this forum. Sometimes it gets so heated and passive aggressive in other threads, so it's nice to always have my escape here where there's always good news and fun people.

I agree.  This is the best place to be.  I don't bother with any other sites.  You guys are the best and I think SeanCat's happiness rubs off on us and that's why the people on this thread are so nice and positive!

I agree with all of you. This is the best board, everyone is so friendly and funny, and you guys are great at finding info and pics and posting them.

btw, with all the talk about the cinnamon challenge, I just wanted to let you guys know it's very dangerous. I remember hearing that a while back, and I found just one of many articles about the dangers of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/cinnamon-challenge-warning_n_3131899.html
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 pm

^^^ party pooper! Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ party pooper! Lol

Just looking out for my new SeanCat friends. :yes: 
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose