SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Kaltie wrote:RS is 100 % sure that it's Brooks that's gonna end up with Brooks!! Listen!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, I can't listen. I hope someone can trascribe it though as to why he's 100% sure. Rolling Eyes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 pm

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:RS is 100 % sure that it's Brooks that's gonna end up with Brooks!! Listen!!

Well, I can't listen.  I hope someone can trascribe it though as to why he's 100% sure. Rolling Eyes 

He says that he is more convinced from last nights episode that it is Brooks and that he can't see anybody than Brooks!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

His blog is up. He's still not changing his spoiler.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:54 pm

RS is sticking with Brooks being final 1 still. Oh, brother. I wish someone would spill some details already!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm

I am still trying to process everything, but I'm looking forward to the show next week and, for some strange reason, I'm very confident that Brooks comes back and that Des is engaged to him. It just all makes sense and adds up. Nothing else does.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 pm

atem wrote:

Well, I can't listen.  I hope someone can trascribe it though as to why he's 100% sure. Rolling Eyes 

Nothing new. He just says that if it's not Brooks, then why the change in the show's format, with MTA before FD's etc. And how would the other 2 be able to get over her saying she loves Brooks 1000 times.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
laurentx wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
laurentx wrote:
Cecilia wrote:He doesn't necessarily have to spin his way out of it, but when you give out a spoiler and you don't know the most dramatic part of the entire season, you're not that good at spoiling.

For some reason it always seems like he gets more detail about the beginning part of the season and less and less detail as the season wears on.  I'm still trusting his spoiler, just wish he'd back it up with something... obviously his F3 RC info was off and he'll have to address it.

What did he say about the F3 RC? I

Just that it would be a "normal" F3 RC and Drew would be eliminated.

So he got that wrong also. It is not a normal one and Drew does not get eliminated. he got the F4 thing wrong also.

He has no details at all from the F5 eliminations onwards and he was wrong about some of those details already. His last few blogs he has been speculating not spoiling - because he knows as much as we do. In fact because we pay attention to SCs we know more. I'm not sure why everyone is still paying attention to that dude this season.

I'm paying attention to San and Love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm

But RS has a BIG point! Des can't change her mind now and choose either Chris or Drew. That would be sooo weird. And that MTA was 1 week earlier explains it all.. Or else as RS said, MTA would be shown yesterday with Brooks as the eliminated men.

Dang it, it's so confusing... question

Last edited by Kaltie on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm

I agree with RS completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh, and RS commended Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Soleil wrote:Who the heck said I'm as in love as I've ever been? I know to me it's Brooks who says it. So I'm going to hope for a reconciliation it's due to those words and the yet to be seen crying SC of Brooks. I will ignore all the red flags we get on twitter, blogs, the cruise, etc...if it's not meant to be I'll find out next week anyway. I've waited this long to find out. One more week won't hurt.
This is what I say as well. Also, I feel it's Brooks who says, "I'm in love with Des." We certainly haven't heard that yet either. When he says the latter, it's like a revelation. When he says the line about being as in love as he's ever been, I'm thinking it's because after walking away and really sorting out his feelings without pressure plus knowing that Des loves him, he realizes what he feels for her (love) is as strong as what he must have felt for the woman he considered marrying in his past. And I think the close up crying SC is when he returns and he's pouring his heart out. As others have said, happy tears.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Here's his bottom line and ITA why only Brooks fits...

I think the bottom line is in the end Desiree will decide that giving Brooks another chance is worth more to her than trying to build something with Chris or Drew. It’s much easier to believe at this point she’d take back a guy she’s clearly loopy about, than trying to make something work a guy (Chris or Drew) that she just likes a lot. Love makes you do strange things I tell ya
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222