SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by hberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Drew is talking about getting down on one knee and ask her to marry him, but she doesn't know that yet, and hoping tonight is the night (he tells her?) And then when both of them are sitting on the couch, he asks her "how do you feel about it". This is the part where l almost LOST it, there is a freakin' VO when Des answers. And why is she talking about her ex boyfriend not being so expressive about his feelings? l swear l was thinking Brooks=ex,,hehe.

Drew says: how does the future looks?
Des: it looks good (while smiling)
Drew: l haven't picked out a ring yet, but i could get down on one knee right now
Des: laughing
Drew: I'm ready
Des: still laughing...
Drew: I was ready couple of WEEKS ago
Des: (l dont know about this part, but l have a feeling she's looking at him like "l cant believe it", because Drew looks at her with raised eyebrow like..."AM SERIOUS"...
l was thinking like..couple of weeks ago?what??

this is why i think the horse back riding/beach is the first, didn't go well by the looks of it, but he comes back...(not Brooks)sorry
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Jeepers wrote:
LLiza wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:If you think she would give away the ending on twitter, then I don't know what to say. I don't think she's that stupid!  

That's why I wanted someone to just mention that people can see her favorites to see if she deletes it or not. Either she doesn't know people can see them or she's very brave in giving away things about the show (even the next show, if he comes back & she lets him go), or it's a cold, hard fact that Brooks is gone and doesn't come back next week and she has no qualms about grilling him now (because she's not over it).

Brooks may need his mommy to tell him what to do, but I bet that Des is worldy enough to keep her own twitter account under her control.

I hope you are enjoying comtinuely insulting a woman and her family for no valid reason:nono: 
I agree, Jeepers..I think families need to be left alone..But being they were mentioned , let me say, I think Brooks has an amazing family who are willing to listen to him, be supportive and comforting without ever telling him what to do. That's the amazing thing with the Foresters..They are a huge loving, supportive, non -intrusive family. I love that about them.....yes 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

atem wrote:Speaking of that Rose vid thing, have they put up any deleted scenes?
Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

hberry wrote:Drew is talking about getting down on one knee and ask her to marry him, but she doesn't know that yet, and hoping tonight is the night (he tells her?) And then when both of them are sitting on the couch, he asks her "how do you feel about it". This is the part where l almost LOST it, there is a freakin' VO when Des answers. And why is she talking about her ex boyfriend not being so expressive about his feelings? l swear l was thinking Brooks=ex,,hehe.

Drew says: how does the future looks?
Des: it looks good (while smiling)
Drew:  l haven't picked out a ring yet, but i could get down on one knee right now
Des: laughing
Drew: I'm ready
Des: still laughing...
Drew: I was ready couple of WEEKS ago
Des: (l dont know about this part, but l have a feeling she's looking at him like "l cant believe it", because Drew looks at her with raised eyebrow like..."AM SERIOUS"...
l was thinking like..couple of weeks ago?what??

this is why i think the horse back riding/beach is the first, didn't go well by the looks of it, but he comes back...(not Brooks)sorry

I'm not undertanding. The FD at the Verandah was first and the horse back ride is second.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:The sister said it was hard for brooks to watch Des get her heart broken and his broken on national tv. IF his heart was broken he was in love.

Good Point.
Absolutely ...I totally agree. :tissuebox 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

SusieQ wrote:I just watched the Rose Forecast 7 again. That one preview that freaked everyone out and I watched and listened to Chris' limo scene and I would swear he's crying. It's not just him rubbing his eyes, but they're kind of red and just the way he breathes.

That is the best preview video.. but there are so many dang VO's it's frustrating!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Judiful wrote:She's so in love with her Prince Charming. Little does she know he will soon return to rescue her ..only it won't be riding in on his flying white horse.. (I love fairy tales )  Has it been confirmed that Brooks actually left the Island ?? scratch 

I haven't read all the posts, but my personal feeling is Brooks never left Antigua after that train wreck the other night . . . he will pop up sometime before the end of the show so he has a chance to meet Des' parents and spend some time with Des explaining more about his feelings for her.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 pm

I know. I love that video. I love it because when I watched it I was floored. Actually, I was devastated because at the time it looked like she told Drew that he was the only one that kept her there. So, I guess I just love it because it was so traumatic for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 pm

SusieQ wrote:I know. I love that video. I love it because when I watched it I was floored. Actually, I was devastated because at the time it looked like she told Drew that he was the only one that kept her there. So, I guess I just love it because it was so traumatic for me.

What video? She doesn't say that to Drew? Then who is she saying it to?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 pm

I think its to Brooks but they took it out this past week...

The one this week has her really breaking down in front of the guys at the RC...I betcha anything Chris will be shown comforting her again ala post-Bryden exit. To further establish that he has always been there for her. I could write this ending, really!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Judiful wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:The sister said it was hard for brooks to watch Des get her heart broken and his broken on national tv. IF his heart was broken he was in love.

Good Point.
       Absolutely  ...I totally agree. :tissuebox 

I just got back home….could you tell me where you heard that?? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 pm

sfrank wrote:I think its to Brooks but they took it out this past week...

The one this week has her really breaking down in front of the guys at the RC...I betcha anything Chris will be shown comforting her again ala post-Bryden exit. To further establish that he has always been there for her. I could write this ending, really!

I wish they hadn't. I so wanted to see her say that to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222