SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Swissmiss wrote:Real life? How many of you women dated 25 guys at a time dropping a few each week until you got it down to three? Then you fell in "love" after two months and after spending a total of three days max with the man you spent the rest of your life with?

That may be your "reality" but not the average woman. Why the rush? Yes it is scripted and all about ratings but to take it further knowing that is crazy...

I am sure Brooks will come in on Monday and sweep her off her feet. Two others guys will be left clueless and MF strutting like a peacock even though that is another network. Will they marry? You will have to ask his mom and sis and make sure they get the boy to the church on time. For 28 I find it frightening on many levels. The Brooks fan club will get their happy ending, MF ratings but I don't feel like there will be any true winners. Sad too because Des seems like a very nice girl who could have got the guy in real life. The guys have been manipulated as has she. For me they took it one step too far. After 11 years if my math is right I am done. Not eve tuning in Monday night. They ran this show in the ground.

LOL! if they did a survey on how many women dated more than 1 guy at once aybe not 25. whay would the percentage be. If they done one on how many met and married within 3 months. Thats some real stuff.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+51
beader
richmondrose
Pattycake92
eliza3
Aunties_Love