SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

mimitalks wrote:About Drew. We've never seen him in a limo. Period. So yes, I've considered that.

But...being loyal to my feeling that Chris is F1 (using everything sleuthed so far on this thread and the nonspoilers thread):

Here's the rooftop experience with Chris, which seems to be of much import to both Des and Chris. If you haven't yet, see my post a page over for reasons why - then read what JBF has to say on that page and on the post of his I linked. Start at 2:42. Enjoy.

I think the handlers tell the Bachelorette to ask specific questions with her F1 prospect so that it gets aired...

3:52 mark:

"I was a little skeptical, to be honest, coming into this... but today locked it in"
"Really? What made it lock it in?" (cue light guitar music)

Backtracking two years ago to a much later date in the season, but the exact same editing style

Jump past the 1:12 mark

"... if you were to ask me a month ago what I'd be doing a month from now..."

a bit later: "When did this all start for you? When did you start feeling comfortable?" (cue similar light guitar music)

Again... deadhorse 

Chris' EDIT was all F1 since the get-go, starting with the "is this a gag?" proposal out of the limo, which you KNOW will be genuine later. (In contrast, Drew and Brooks came out of the first limo back to back like "ying" and "yang" contestants getting equal screentime in episode #1... apart from Drew's intro as an addition.)

JP had Bentley... in addition to sister Chrystie in the finale.
Jef had Kaylon's "baggage" comment and fussing about meeting Ricki.
Roberto had Frank... and he was shown comforting Ali when Justin got up abruptly after being called out for his girlfriend in Istanbul.
Chris first gets Bryden crashing his date (just as Bentley left the morning of JP's first date and Willie had his meltdown at the comedy roast the day before)... and now Brooks as a new "obstacle" to get over.

Now... maybe this is to fool us Edit Geeks, but what would be the point? The masses are all focused on the Brooks anyway.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 pm

They can't know Chris is F1 when he makes his "is this a gag?" entrance, so how can that be part of the edit?

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm

treschicas wrote:I usually believe the spoilers also but usually when I go back and read Chris H's blogs they do support the final result. This time it doesn't seem to match totally. And I don't believe if Des and Brooks are together that Chris H would be against the relationship or openly admit he was...he would wait until after they broke up to say it. If Des and Brooks have been engaged since filming ended it's weird for Chris to be saying those things. I don't know...maybe I'm reading to much into it...I mean everything is up for interpretation.

What if they do go through all the traditional motions, Chris proposes to Des, and for the sake of the show she accepts?  THEN Brooks asks to talk to her, and she flips the whole thing? I don't really think the screen caps support this, but ...

Gosh I would feel sorry for Chris, but who knows how many days it took for Brooks to get back in the picture.

Since people in another thread are drawing Melissa-Jason-Molly comparisons, I'll note the following:

In Jason's season, they played "the" music with Melissa super early, confusing all of us that were used to taking that as an easter egg (it no longer is).  Jason DID pick Melissa, but then switched, and the producers knew it by the time the episode with the music aired.

Chris got "the" music last night.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
treschicas wrote:I usually believe the spoilers also but usually when I go back and read Chris H's blogs they do support the final result. This time it doesn't seem to match totally. And I don't believe if Des and Brooks are together that Chris H would be against the relationship or openly admit he was...he would wait until after they broke up to say it. If Des and Brooks have been engaged since filming ended it's weird for Chris to be saying those things. I don't know...maybe I'm reading to much into it...I mean everything is up for interpretation.

What if they do go through all the traditional motions, Chris proposes to Des, and for the sake of the show she accepts?  THEN Brooks asks to talk to her, and she flips the whole thing?  I don't really think the screen caps support this, but ...

Gosh I would feel sorry for Chris, but who knows how many days it took for Brooks to get back in the picture.

Since people in another thread are drawing Melissa-Jason-Molly comparisons, I'll note the following:

In Jason's season, they played "the" music with Melissa super early, confusing all of us that were used to taking that as an easter egg (it no longer is).  Jason DID pick Melissa, but then switched, and the producers knew it by the time the episode with the music aired.

Chris got "the" music last night.

Wowsa.. she better borrow that suit of armor if she does that! :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:To go against all the spoilers at this point, you have to believe this is an elaborate plot to foil RS. So what are the clues that MF even cares about that? Nate, MF saying Des is his favorite Bachelorette, Des herself likes pranks and would be game. But still, it would be quite the feat to pull off, don't you think? Was there a fake picture released? A fake proposal scene? Did things change after the fact? What's everyone theory on ignoring the spoilers, because I have ignored them before to no avail.

JMO but questioning any spoilers is what creates ratings. In some interview Des even said she didn't want to spoil the ending for anyone so I could actually see Des and Fleiss in cahoots to foil the ending. And if this is so Fleiss would most definitely think Des was the best bachelorette ever. I don't really care who she chooses but my favorite is definitely Chris and his edit makes me think he is Fleiss's favorite as well. I still don't think it is over until the fat lady sings!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I still say of everything that has put Brooks in question of being the F1...WHY did Nate lie to that girl on twitter or facebook saying RS was wrong.He does seem blunt but not a liar and with him being a missionary that is going to be so bad for him.RS said he is already going to throw him under the bus when he can finally prove Monday that Nate lied.That was the main reason I really believed Chris was F1.Why would Nate do that to his sister? I know he thought it would never get out and that was the reason for me that I thought it was the truth.I just can't stop thinking about this one clue.....

In the quotes I've seen, Nate doesn't specifically say RS is wrong about F1 being Brooks. Implies, yes. States clearly? No. Maybe there is more I haven't seen, but he's left his quotes open enough for RS to actually be right while still claiming he didn't lie.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:03 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I still say of everything that has put Brooks in question of being the F1...WHY did Nate lie to that girl on twitter or facebook saying RS was wrong.He does seem blunt but not a liar and with him being a missionary that is going to be so bad for him.RS said he is already going to throw him under the bus when he can finally prove Monday that Nate lied.That was the main reason I really believed Chris was F1.Why would Nate do that to his sister? I know he thought it would never get out and that was the reason for me that I thought it was the truth.I just can't stop thinking about this one clue.....

In the quotes I've seen, Nate doesn't specifically say RS is wrong about F1 being Brooks.  Implies, yes.  States clearly?  No.  Maybe there is more I haven't seen, but he's left his quotes open enough for RS to actually be right while still claiming he didn't lie.

"I can't tell you who wins, but RS is wrong" ~ Nate

That leaves Chris or Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Muslady wrote:
grace8136 wrote:To go against all the spoilers at this point, you have to believe this is an elaborate plot to foil RS. So what are the clues that MF even cares about that? Nate, MF saying Des is his favorite Bachelorette, Des herself likes pranks and would be game. But still, it would be quite the feat to pull off, don't you think? Was there a fake picture released? A fake proposal scene? Did things change after the fact? What's everyone theory on ignoring the spoilers, because I have ignored them before to no avail.

JMO but questioning any spoilers is what creates ratings.  In some interview Des even said she didn't want to spoil the ending for anyone so I could actually see Des and Fleiss in cahoots to foil the ending.  And if this is so Fleiss would most definitely think Des was the best bachelorette ever.  I don't really care who she chooses but my favorite is definitely Chris and his edit makes me think he is Fleiss's favorite as well.  I still don't think it is over until the fat lady sings!

They could have left out the nose adjustment! hmmm 

I would think they would go out of their way to make the spoiler look wrong though. Keep us guessing, which they have successfully done.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 pm

This might mean nothing but I noticed in a couple of post filming interviews that Des wore 2 outfits that she wore on dates with Chris: the one she wore during their Portugal night portion date and the one she wore on his hometown (she wore this for the Huffington Post interview). I know there was a red dress sleuthed that she wore during Chris's LCD ITM (to be confirmed on Monday) and it looks like the one she recently wore on the Extra interview with Mario Lopez. Again just observed this and it might mean nothing but those outfits just stood out to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

In the quotes I've seen, Nate doesn't specifically say RS is wrong about F1 being Brooks.  Implies, yes.  States clearly?  No.  Maybe there is more I haven't seen, but he's left his quotes open enough for RS to actually be right while still claiming he didn't lie.

"I can't tell you who wins, but RS is wrong" ~ Nate

That leaves Chris or Drew.

If Brooks is F1, Nate could say that RS was wrong about Zak - big time. I think RS also said Des went to the fantasy suites with all 3 guys. He did say there was some big fallout with Zak on the island. I'm not sure if there will be an F3. Nate didn't say RS was wrong about who was F1, just that RS is wrong.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 pm

He said RS is wrong about who wins. We can try to figure out why he might have lied, but that statement is clear.

Here's a story on it:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/158941/bachelorette_desiree_hartsocks_brother_says

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 pm

grace8136 wrote:He said RS is wrong about who wins. We can try to figure out why he might have lied, but that statement is clear.

Here's a story on it:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/158941/bachelorette_desiree_hartsocks_brother_says

OK, Nate's statement was "I cannot tell you who wins but Reality Steve is wrong."  Technically, the second half of the sentence implies that RS is wrong about who he said wins. IMO, Nate could say he was talking about two different things in that statement.  He could be saying he can't say who wins.  But he can say RS is wrong.   About what?  

Just playing devil's advocate here.  I found it hard to believe Nate is allowed to say stuff like that if it's really what it looks like.  I would love for RS to be wrong for a zillion reasons.   I was feeling a bit bummed yesterday with all the Brooks F1 confirmations coming out of the woodwork.  I was OK for him to be F1 until he decided he didn't love Des and broke her heart.  It's good to be honest.  But if he turns around, says he changed his mind, and Des takes him back, I'll scream.

Last edited by Buckeye_Fan on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom