SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:13 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:I wonder how Brooks feels watching the show back and hearing Des say over and over that she's in love with him? He certainly knows she was telling him truth on the dock. His family also knows how she feels...if he is F1 its gotta feel pretty good!

He better be saying the same in the finale!

He better be because on the reverse, Des is not feeling that great listening to his lead up FRC. I just feel so terrible for Chris and Drew listening and reading this stuff.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Latergator i tried bring a post, is that how you like it ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:21 pm

sfrank wrote:I wonder how Brooks feels watching the show back and hearing Des say over and over that she's in love with him? He certainly knows she was telling him truth on the dock. His family also knows how she feels...if he is F1 its gotta feel pretty good!

I know. I thought about how usually everyone would be saying how hard it is for F1 to watch her kiss all the other guys etc. But with Brooks, from what happened, he would go into watching it knowing for certain it was always him for her. She tells him that before it's even over. And then he gets to see her basically tell America that too from Madeira on. It does suck for the other guys for sure, but is amazing for Desiree if she ends up with someone she knew was it right off the bat.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 pm

bilolo wrote:Latergator i tried bring a post, is that how you like it ?

didn't have to be mine, but that's great... just lets me know what the conversations were that were happening, the latest ones that is. not everyone quotes (and by that same token not everyone cleans up the quotes) giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:24 pm

latergator wrote:

didn't have to be mine, but that's great... just lets me know what the conversations were that were happening, the latest ones that is. not everyone quotes (and by that same token not everyone cleans up the quotes) giggling
I just took the last post on that thread laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 pm

bilolo wrote:
latergator wrote:

I just took the last post on that thread laugh out loud

hey I told you I was getting old... now you will believe me. I didn't know mine was the last post cantstopl 
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:28 pm

She made a video journal to declare her love for only one. I bet you she backs it up with a written one too which details her love even more. Brooks will swoon and reciprocate.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Guys, help me out here...does Brooks ever say he does not love Des and does think he ever well? I think CH says that but does Brooks ever say "yes, that's true"? I thought he said he was not comfortable proposing and didn't think he would be...so confusing!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:19 pm

sfrank wrote:Guys, help me out here...does Brooks ever say he does not love Des and does think he ever well? I think CH says that but does Brooks ever say "yes, that's true"? I thought he said he was not comfortable proposing and didn't think he would be...so confusing!

I couldn't even make myself watch that part.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:This whole finale is really about Brooks and Des.  Everyone seems to be supporting.
Thanks for SC Bilolo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very true. The crescendo will be for Bres and no one else. It's been leading to them .

yup, she said this very loud and clearly.  it's Brooks or no one. her heart wants his only, and next we will see that his heart wants hers.  kinda like that little duck couple who were in the lake... Brooks said, there he goes chasing after her... giggling

ROFL! Typical  sneakyl 
I love it! I would laugh so hard if he brought that duck couple up and told her, here he is, the male duck chasing after her, wanting her desperately to forgive him and trust that he wants her.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:52 pm

sfrank wrote:Guys, help me out here...does Brooks ever say he does not love Des and does think he ever well? I think CH says that but does Brooks ever say "yes, that's true"? I thought he said he was not comfortable proposing and didn't think he would be...so confusing!

I'm so glad you asked this, because this is my big question too. I never heard him say he didn't love her, only that he wasn't sure YET if she was the love of his life. He didn't think he would be sure that she was the love of his life by the end of filming. And he didn't want to propose before he was sure that she was the love of his life. I think he felt backed into a corner, probably by the producers. He believed his only two options were to propose or to leave.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:58 pm

No, he never said he didn't love her. He just said he knew what it felt like to be at a point where he wanted to propose and he didn't feel that for her. I think he was just very confused. I think he felt rushed into feeling things and therefore doubted his real feelings. Too much time apart from Des didn't help. I really wish they would let these contestants talk on the phone or something. I think it would really help the process. I really liked how they let the guys move into the bachelorette's mansion on Jillian's season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+43
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
jen689
klarson79
rosesrREd