SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:I'm going to watch it .
Good for you! We'll be here in the fan thread for support! bestbud! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm

kariellesanders wrote:So does everyone here think she will end up with Brooks or no?

Yes, although I am slightly nervous about being disappointed.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm

laurentx wrote:Jimmy Kimmel Live website says - "A Special Appearance by Desiree Hartsock".. but she's not listed as a show guest and it does not mention her F1..  his show tapes at 4:30 PDT, so I guess she would appear on JK before ATFR, which if it's really live would be at 7:00 PDT?

I think I read somewhere, she was going to be in a Special episode of The Baby Bachelor. A skit Jimmy Kimmel ran a few weeks back. So that would be pre-recorded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Soleil wrote:I've come to like Des a lot this season. But Brooks stands out as a very special person too. There is a chemistry between them that is very unique. At this point I do not see one without the other. I'll wish them well if they in fact part ways but I do not see that happening. I enjoyed their love developing in front of my eyes week after week since May. I think tonight is going to be very special. I don't think any of the producers could have seen what a beautiful story they were going to get with Des and Brooks. Just like they were surprised they want us to be surprised. I've been waiting for so long so I'm here with the rest of you hanging on for tonight to get here. Can't wait!!!
I agree  Just waiting to get all Jumping hearts 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Soleil wrote:I've come to like Des a lot this season. But Brooks stands out as a very special person too. There is a chemistry between them that is very unique. At this point I do not see one without the other. I'll wish them well if they in fact part ways but I do not see that happening. I enjoyed their love developing in front of my eyes week after week since May. I think tonight is going to be very special. I don't think any of the producers could have seen what a beautiful story they were going to get with Des and Brooks. Just like they were surprised they want us to be surprised. I've been waiting for so long so I'm here with the rest of you hanging on for tonight to get here. Can't wait!!!
I agree  Just waiting to get all Jumping hearts 

BRES l o v e :yes: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I think ole Natey boy is ready for this to be over too. Seems he's exhaling too.

I agree.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't know i'm nervous but i decided it will be fine. I'll come to the forum to get moral support lol .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm

I got one note done, 13 more to do... yukkk.  I want 8pm to be here now!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:26 pm

I wonder if any of Brooks or Des' family going to be at ATFR?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:26 pm

latergator wrote:I got one note done, 13 more to do... yukkk.  I want 8pm to be here now!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me too but then I'll be sad when it's all over.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

I think I'll be heart-racing nervous tonight up until we see Brooks' face (I hope!), then big exhale and enjoy the ride!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:I wonder if any of Brooks or Des' family going to be at ATFR?

I would love to see his mom and all his family in name tags again.giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue