SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:BachNoFM mentioned upthread that it looks like he's wearing the same hat and shorts in the "lazy day" pic and the "safehouse" pic. Also, the tiles on the edge of the pool sort of matches the tiles on the outer edge of the lazy day pic(lower left corner where the sun isn't shining so brightly)....I thought I'd put the 2 pictures together so you guys can compare and have fun....

Mura, remember when nobody believed us before when we said that pool pic was a safehouse pic  giggling     
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup..kudos to BNFM for her eagle eyes!! :gotcha: . haha..i remember it well, bbmom...they said...it must be from Chris`s "friend" house !...rotfl . The funniest one for me was when some folks said Chris must have been very heartbroken that he started to grow his facial hair due to the misery.....The idea of it has smth to do with disguise for his Ghost Protocol or due to a smitten girl that crazy of a sexy-beard version of him never came to their right mind !!!1.LOL.lolpanda .hehehe 

SLA, thanks for the scoop. that what i was referring to : wind chimes. Wonder whether they have such thing in LA?..

ETA. thanks for the link for a full version of Chris too, SLA!!..bestbud! thumbsup 
Yes I remember chris was growing a beard because he was depressed giggling 

I am about to download the book and read before bed... Goodnight guys bestbud! 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:BachNoFM mentioned upthread that it looks like he's wearing the same hat and shorts in the "lazy day" pic and the "safehouse" pic. Also, the tiles on the edge of the pool sort of matches the tiles on the outer edge of the lazy day pic(lower left corner where the sun isn't shining so brightly)....I thought I'd put the 2 pictures together so you guys can compare and have fun....

Mura, remember when nobody believed us before when we said that pool pic was a safehouse pic  giggling     

yup..kudos to BNFM for her eagle eyes!! :gotcha: . haha..i remember it well, bbmom...they said...it must be from Chris`s "friend" house !...rotfl . The funniest one for me was when some folks said Chris must have been very heartbroken that he started to grow his facial hair due to the misery giggling .....The idea of it has smth to do with disguise for his Ghost Protocol or due to a smitten girl who was crazy of a sexy-beard version of him never came to their right mind !!!1.LOL.lolpanda .hehehe 

SLA, thanks for the scoop. that what i was referring to : wind chimes. Wonder whether they have such thing in LA?..

ETA. thanks for the link for a full version of Chris too, SLA!!..bestbud! thumbsup
Yep Mura and we sure know now why that huge grin on his face - I just love that picture! One of my favorites of him.

I think they have wind chimes pretty much everywhere in the U.S.A. but wouldn't swear to it.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

yup..kudos to BNFM for her eagle eyes!! :gotcha: . haha..i remember it well, bbmom...they said...it must be from Chris`s "friend" house !...rotfl . The funniest one for me was when some folks said Chris must have been very heartbroken that he started to grow his facial hair due to the misery giggling .....The idea of it has smth to do with disguise for his Ghost Protocol or due to a smitten girl who was crazy of a sexy-beard version of him never came to their right mind !!!1.LOL.lolpanda .hehehe 

I recall us looking at the direction of the stripes in his swimsuit and we thought they were more diagonal. giggling I think that was just a camera angle or something. I stand by my assumption that he was taking them off to go skinny dipping. :Clap: yes :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

Aww, it says "This title is not available for customers from your location in: Asia & Pacific". Does that mean that I can't buy it then? :Frown: I'm dying to see the pictures and the synopses (poetry isn't necessarily my cup of tea - sorry guys!)

I did read the dedication and foreword though, and Chris is just so humble and genuine. And he sounds absolutely certain that Des is 'The One', so it makes all the rag mags claiming that he's "disinterested" that much more laughable

"You're my person."  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

jupi... I think Mura was able to buy it. Is there a version of Amazon where you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:06 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I recall us looking at the direction of the stripes in his swimsuit and we thought they were more diagonal. giggling I think that was just a camera angle or something. I stand by my assumption that he was taking them off to go skinny dipping. :Clap: yes :fanningfan
You will never believe the images you just planted in my imagination! :whistle: 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:17 am

grace8136 wrote:jupi... I think Mura was able to buy it. Is there a version of Amazon where you are?
Hmm, I can't seem to find a way to buy it, but maybe I can try getting the iBook version once it's released

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:36 am

jupi wrote:
grace8136 wrote:jupi... I think Mura was able to buy it. Is there a version of Amazon where you are?
Hmm, I can't seem to find a way to buy it, but maybe I can try getting the iBook version once it's released
the price information is not available for me :Frown: . maybe we`ll have to wait, jupi...bestbud! .
i have mentioned though, if somebody here has an intention to buy thru amazon and getting Chris`s autograph, and care to manage for an additional copy for me, it will be greatly appreciated Praying . I think i could transfer the money thru a money transfer service. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
the price information is not available for me :Frown: . maybe we`ll have to wait, jupi...bestbud! .
i have mentioned though, if somebody here has an intention to buy thru amazon and getting Chris`s autograph, and care to manage for an additional copy for me, it will be greatly appreciated Praying . I think i could transfer the money thru a money transfer service. :Smiley: 
I will be glad to help you and I'm sure others will as well. Hold tight. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 am

brittany44000 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

You will never believe the images you just planted in my imagination! :whistle: 
pretty sure we share those images!!! wine :cheeseyy cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

+89
BachfanNY
Luvvy
gpjillianfan
alwaystulips
luvstx