SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Nothing from them yet except that they arrived in Seattle? I want more! hissyfit 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Muslady Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothing from them yet except that they arrived in Seattle? I want more! hissyfit 
Me too! I want to know he took her to work!laugh out loud
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothing from them yet except that they arrived in Seattle? I want more! hissyfit 
No not from either one of them but I'm thinking that Chris probably had to get back to work today and Des is probably busy getting their new apartment organized.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
No not from either one of them but I'm thinking that Chris probably had to get back to work today and Des is probably busy getting their new apartment organized.
I think these two are going to lay low compared to previous Bach couples. However I have a feeling Wet Paint will be stalking them all over Seattle. Remember they found Chris a few weeks ago.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm

I want more too!  They have been spoiling us with all the pictures from their trip to NYC.  Oh well, I know this is a good sign that they are settling into their new life together in Seattle, and not thinking of us! Ha! This is how it should be!!  Of course, I do selfishly wish they would snap a few photos!  Maybe we will get some this week.  Hoping!! :Smiley:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Do you think 1 pic with caption is too much to ask?lol
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

It is good though that they are going back to the real life and are more interested in building their relationship than tweeting up a storm like most of the bachelor nation/bubble does. I am glad to see that they appear to be taking their relationship so seriously.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

They want us to beg, I can just feel it giggling 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Muslady wrote:
Me too!  I want to know he took her to work!laugh out loud
Me too! Where is our poster that works with him?

carly waddell ‏@carlywaddell 17m
@DesHartsock @BacheloretteABC Although, I wish u were gonna be my new sister...I'm SO happy for u Des!!! Glad u found your match Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This might be old but just in case you haven't seen it. Chris was scouted on the streets of Seattle for the show which I hadn't heard. Interesting about his baseball career as well.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 pm

It won't be long before Jason and Molly ask them over for dinner!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

jlccaz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This might be old but just in case you haven't seen it.  Chris was scouted on the streets of Seattle for the show which I hadn't heard.  Interesting about his baseball career as well.
Thanks - I hadn't seen this article and it was good to read his perspective. His personality comes through the interview page well!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012