SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:They'll probably be quiet settling in and stuff this week, but eventually they'll have to start going on all of those dates they said they have planned out, and maybe we'll get some pics! danceround

He'll have to take her out more times than necessary....... giggling (loved that segment!)
 yup, and the totally embarrassed but adorkable snort immediately after ....so cute!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Excited to announce I am publishing my poetry! With the support of Des and my family, I have decided to make this dream a reality! Stay tuned! @hartsdesire4#DiamondsandHearts #ComingSoon!

:shocked!: High clap High clap Hugesmile :yes: :yes: clapping!
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm

daydreamer07 wrote:
Excited to announce I am publishing my poetry! With the support of Des and my family, I have decided to make this dream a reality! Stay tuned! @hartsdesire4#DiamondsandHearts #ComingSoon!

Can they SERIOUSLY knock off their cuteness? It's worse than fur-ball puppies and kittens chasing balls of yarn! beatingheart 

I can't wait to read all of their words.

P.S. No one better post the location of that house even if they sleuth it. Privacy, peeps!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Lol, is that location even sleuthable?

Very cute stuff!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 pm

I love the artwork for the cover! I wonder who designed that. Very creative!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm

The location is sleuthable actually, and I wouldn't even have thought about it if you didn't bring it up veg_out! :P 
Couldn't resist taking a peek, but all I'm gonna say is it's very near the water! 

Now let's go back to the fact that Des is contributing some of her poetry too :Smiley: Ridiculously cute... love it that they have such a great thing in common awwww
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey Chris... What's so funny ? | #DiamondsandHearts@chrisrsiegfried

loving this bromance between my two favorite guys :Smiley:
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

I never post, I usually just like to read. I enjoy reading everyone's comments though and may start commenting myself. I know that this has nothing to do with Desiree and Chris, but I think that it's important to post. Please keep Gia Allemand, from Bachelor Season 14 and Bachelor Pad, in your thoughts. She is in the hospital and listed in critical condition. I'm sure many of you have already heard this, but I just felt that it was important to post!

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

veg_out wrote:
daydreamer07 wrote:

Can they SERIOUSLY knock off their cuteness? It's worse than fur-ball puppies and kittens chasing balls of yarn! beatingheart 

P.S. No one better post the location of that house even if they sleuth it. Privacy, peeps!
High clap  great news to come back to this afternoon! I'm very excited for them!

Oh, and the beard is back :Flirty: 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

daydreamer07 wrote:The location is sleuthable actually, and I wouldn't even have thought about it if you didn't bring it up veg_out! :P 
Couldn't resist taking a peek, but all I'm gonna say is it's very near the water! 
Hugesmile 

daydreamer07 wrote:
Hey Chris... What's so funny ? | #DiamondsandHearts@chrisrsiegfried

loving this bromance between my two favorite guys :Smiley:
Two good eggs who love almonds! girldance :trampoline: 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm27 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
daydreamer07 wrote:

High clap  great news to come back to this afternoon! I'm very excited for them!

Oh, and the beard is back :Flirty: 
I can't wait to read Chris' poetry! I'm so glad that he is getting to achieve one of his dreams, and Des is supporting him on his journey to becoming a published poet! They are just seriously so stinking adorable awwww 

Also, brittany, you have an excellent facial hair observation skills giggling Chris looks super handsome with facial hair. Lucky Des! giggling
bookworm27
bookworm27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 pm

I think it's cool that they can write poetry together. I would definitely be interested in reading them.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012