SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:22 am

andrea_kristy wrote:and then Des posted this:

Stunning moon along Greenlake! @chrisrsiegfried
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i tend to think they do love taking pics of scenery rather than them self. Not sure whether i am happy with that giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 am

veg_out wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
:pinkaw:   thanks for spreading the love, veg!!.bestbud! .it really melt my heart! beatingheart 

i always admire you for being able to state very amusing, funny, interesting phrase(e.g. the bolded)  yes :gotcha: 

let me just say, Go Chres!!.cheerleader ..and YES To LOVE for all of you, Chresvillers !! group hug ...(Stefano`s Style!)!...awwww 

PS : I need to make a confession. Chres`s slow dance scene in Munich always got me in awe. Never failed.seeing hearts giggling 
mura, you're the best love-spreader I know! My favo scene of Chres: Madiera in the trees when they're kissing and laughing and Chris says,"Good, so let's make this happen." Swoon!:Flirty: 

2boys3girls wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dearest Mother of babies and puppies, is he for real?! How darling that he's holding her hand between his hands. Chris' memoir better be written in code for men to learn the way to make a woman feel loved and adored. He's got it down like shellac on a floor. heartbeat rose kisses 

So adorable!

ITA veg..also when she kissed his neck in Medeira, thats swoon worthy!!.awwww .. I am LOL ing at your fantastic phrase again giggling 

To the italic, ....real men out there, pls take notes!!..thats how a true gentleman should be!..:yes: . We need more Chris in this cray world, pls?...He should be cloned as many as possible.giggling ...Someone make it happen...LOL..:eyesigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 am

just bring over this particular one for veg and myself!! giggling 

the HANDS!!!....Swooon!!!  danceround girldance . His megahunky-self in that cool suit doesn`t hurt either! :Flirty: 
Needless to say, :youdaman: Chris!!. Be more adorable. I dare you!!!!! :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
andrea_kristy wrote:and then Des posted this:

Stunning moon along Greenlake! @chrisrsiegfried
i tend to think they do love taking pics of scenery rather than them self. Not sure whether i am happy with that giggling
I love this pic. It's simply stunning!  They live in a beautiful place.  Makes me want to visit Seattle..

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

just bring over this particular one for veg and myself!! giggling 

the HANDS!!!....Swooon!!!  danceround girldance . His megahunky-self in that cool suit doesn`t hurt either! :Flirty: 
Needless to say, :youdaman: Chris!!. Be more adorable. I dare you!!!!! :thud
He is so sweet, sensitive, adorable, dorky, romantic, charming, and expressive yet such A MAN at the same time! score  how does one do this chris??? People need to know!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

@DesHartsock: Wow! Crazy what can be made up. New In Touch Cover: Claim #Bachelorette @DesHartsock + @ChrisRSiegfried Split [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 am

@DesHartsock: Beautiful morning! #Seattle #morningwalk #lakeunionview
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:

@DesHartsock: Wow! Crazy what can be made up.  New In Touch Cover: Claim #Bachelorette @DesHartsock + @ChrisRSiegfried Split [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

what a stupid tabloid they made up. I wish people don't bought the stupidest tabloids. It's def annoying!!!

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:

@DesHartsock: Wow! Crazy what can be made up.  New In Touch Cover: Claim #Bachelorette @DesHartsock + @ChrisRSiegfried Split [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crazy mags! It's amazing how many read these trash mags. I wonder if they ever get sued for printing lies.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Keep em coming Des and Chris. I just love scenes like this.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm

in Jason and mollys podcast they said they had lunch plans on Thursday with des and chris :)

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012