SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 am

CarrieA wrote:San or umn..or anyone for that matter, could I make a request? Could I get an avi of Des smiling at the FRC when Chris comes into her view and she has that adorably cheesy smirk come across her face?

There were two times she did that smile, so I got both of them...I think these are them..lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 am

sanlee088 wrote:
CarrieA wrote:San or umn..or anyone for that matter, could I make a request? Could I get an avi of Des smiling at the FRC when Chris comes into her view and she has that adorably cheesy smirk come across her face?

There were two times she did that smile, so I got both of them...I think these are them..laugh out loud

Thanks so much San. You're the best :hug: 
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 am

Dang it, they're so stinkin' good looking those two. I can't take it!

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Made some avatars from the new people vid:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Can I have the one where he is in his shorts and jump with the darkers and pointing to des ring please?

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 pm

I found this photo on another site , I had a different avi that I asked if someone had already taken .

Like all the avi's posted here .

cloud nine

Last edited by rc49ers on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

I am by no means an avatar maker, but I'd thought I try it with the smirk and one from the People shoot. I really like Des's hair this way (from the People shoot)...very sexy looking.

ETA: I added the jumping/pointing to the ring pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 am

Litta123 wrote:I am by no means an avatar maker, but I'd thought I try it with the smirk and one from the People shoot. I really like Des's hair this way (from the People shoot)...very sexy looking.

ETA: I added the jumping/pointing to the ring pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
These are beautiful Litta! High clap 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:24 pm

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks San, these are beautiful

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love this picture of them - what a beautiful and happy couple! :fanningfan 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 am

Great avatars, San! beatingheart 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

+13
black_tears
Litta123
Love_Me
mercieme
rc49ers