SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Made a few avatars from the KOMO interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

TY Litta!! High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 pm

This is completely pathetic, but I can't remember how to make myself an avatar if i don't download it to my computer. Help please? duh 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 pm

black_tears wrote:This is completely pathetic, but I can't remember how to make myself an avatar if i don't download it to my computer. Help please? duh 
I click on the pic and hit the control key on my mac, then select save image to downloads. They go to profile, avi to change it. Pretty sure you have to download an image to use it as an avi.

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
black_tears wrote:This is completely pathetic, but I can't remember how to make myself an avatar if i don't download it to my computer. Help please? duh 
I click on the pic and hit the control key on my mac, then select save image to downloads. They go to profile, avi to change it. Pretty sure you have to download an image to use it as an avi.
Ah, ok. Well no wonder I couldn't figure it out. Gracias! bestbud! 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 pm

these are made by the wonderful Love_Me by request. :Thanktwo  so much !! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

these are made by the wonderful Love_Me by request.  :Thanktwo  so much !! bestbud! 
Love these SO much!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 am

BachfanNY wrote:Dang it, they're so stinkin' good looking those two. I can't take it!

I do agree! Can't wait to see the 3 - 4 gorgeous babies they plan to have. Oh, what are they waiting for?! Hahah.......
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Might not be the right place to save this, so someone, anyone, feel free to ahead and move it.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 08, 2014 2:07 am

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 2:11 am

TY san for these adorable avis!  :Thanktwo rock 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 2:16 am

Feel free to use any of these if you wish!!!  Smiley 

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

+13
black_tears
Litta123
Love_Me
mercieme
rc49ers