SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:30 pm

DKWillis wrote:atem l found theses pgs earlier too but l know nothing if its any help but being from Canada and they r US u may know more about them.

http://www.instantcheckmate.com/search/resultsAPI/CA/Eredia/Valerie
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Valerie-Eredia/California
I am just basically looking at is her instagram and all she posts about is either her puppy or liquor.  If she's part of a charity or going to college, I don't see it.

Wait. I think I found a pic about CSUC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

l think she is on pinterest looks like her
http://pinterest.com/jillianpacheco/

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm

This was on Valerie's FB too
Valerie Eredia Just going away for a while... Out of yuba!
Yesterday at 12:25pm via mobile

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:I've found a lot of info on her... Can we perhaps set up a thread for her? Or is it too early?

She seems to be pretty awesome, I am sure JP is gonna keep her around for a while... She seems very intellectual though.
She works at The Happy Viking and her friend put #golddigger in her description of her.
but did you see her high school and college record/reports about her... plus all the charity/activism work...
She didn't go to College.  She doesn't mention it on her facebook.  On there she said she went to Sutton High School and that's it.
According to official records she's got an undergrad degree in kinesiology(/pre-physical therapy) and was enrolled for master's in physical therapy at Sac State,(no records on wheteher she competed it), she even expressed her desire to continue with the doctorate program...
One does not always publish all their information on FB(or parts of it are private)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 pm

DKWillis wrote:l think she is on pinterest looks like her
http://pinterest.com/jillianpacheco/
This is Valerie's pinterest.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Valerie is also going to be one of the "sob-stories" I reckon, her cousin was stabbed brutally, at the age of 17, just a few years ago and her father died shortly afterwards..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Valerie's youtube channel with some of her CSUS assignments on it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/veredia4?feature=watch

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Well, I guess it's a good thing that she seems to be around kids a lot/ has an affinity to them:

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 210
The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 310

Last edited by chloep on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:Valerie's youtube channel with some of her CSUS assignments on it.

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 410
Like I said, she got her masters from Sac State.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Some pictures:

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 560827_2722719845214_153836761_n
The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 556888_2574212452622_541215588_n
The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 11218_2900820217612_1013262595_n

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 pm

momoftrips wrote:Valerie's youtube channel with some of her CSUS assignments on it.

Is this Jillian Pacheco's  twitter?

https://twitter.com/JillianPacheco

chloep wrote:Valerie is also going to be one of the "sob-stories" I reckon, her cousin was stabbed brutally, at the age of 17, just a few years ago and her father died shortly afterwards..
Maybe, but I doubt it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Anyone else think it's strange that Mandy_j530 had a twitter with her 140 character description only being about Valerie being on the Bachelor?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite