SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Piper61 wrote:He's a cutie.
Very.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm

That is a cute pic of him. :Nod: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:37 pm

sfrank wrote:
kash wrote:The situ kind of sucks in that Brooks lost out on fame and fortune because he demonstrated integrity.

Had he chosen to stay in the game and had hidden the fact that he did not actually want to marry D, he could've have enjoyed the spot light, years of fame, and access to entertainment jobs all under the patronage of Disney/ABC.

Instead, now that he's chosen to do the right thing by being honest to D, B is being lambasted on social media, with people accusing him of being gay, CH raking him over the coals, and D taking jabs at him as well.

Moral of the story? LIE and the world is your oyster. :(
I think it just reaffirms what a good guy he is...he could have gone ahead with proposing to Des and reep the benefits as so many have before him! But he walked away with his integrity.

I really admire him for what he did! A lesser man might have caved to the pressure of TB and media.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm

atem wrote:
Thanks for posting it! This thread needs more Brooks! giggling  More pics, more video, more news. I loved his feature in Tyler's "Atfirstsight" video.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Beeleever wrote:I just went back and started reading the Discussion #3 thread. I love agentcurls list of clues about why Brooks wasn´t F1, Chris was F1 etc. That post should be stickied so we don´t lose it for sleuthing next season!
 I put the updated F1 vs. not F1 analysis list as a red Sticky in the "Bachelorette Season 9 Archives/Past Discussions" thread to possibly use as a future reference.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I just went back and started reading the Discussion #3 thread. I love agentcurls list of clues about why Brooks wasn´t F1, Chris was F1 etc. That post should be stickied so we don´t lose it for sleuthing next season!
 I put the updated F1 vs. not F1 analysis list as a red Sticky in the "Bachelorette Season 9 Archives/Past Discussions" thread to possibly use as a future reference.
Agent, would you mind clarifying something we were debating yesterday...at ATFR did you get the sense that Brooks still had lingering feelings for Des? Or she had for him? Someone mentioned the look on her face when he talked about seeing something between her and Chris and I agree she did not look happy. Thoughts?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 pm

sfrank wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Agent, would you mind clarifying something we were debating yesterday...at ATFR did you get the sense that Brooks still had lingering feelings for Des? Or she had for him? Someone mentioned the look on her face when he talked about seeing something between her and Chris and I agree she did not look happy. Thoughts?
I think they both feel like they have unfinished business. I know Des said she got closure because she told Brooks everything she wanted to in Antigua, but she will always wonder "what if" in a real world scenario. My opinion on Brooks is he still has feelings for Des, but knows deep down she is not the right one for him, intellectually in particular.

In retrospect, I don't think Des sparked his intellectual curiosity as much as Brooks sparked and challenged hers. There was still a strong physical attraction and emotional bond there. But I suspect Brooks is going on record saying he did the right thing by walking away and that the love just wasn't there, because he was being honest with himself and knew he had to close the door for good on the relationship because she is with Chris now.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:
Thanks for posting it!  This thread needs more Brooks! giggling  More pics, more video, more news.  I loved his feature in Tyler's "Atfirstsight" video.  
I Agree 1000%
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Link to Updated F1 vs Not F1 Analysis/List

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Great insights, agentcurls!  And yes, Des did have this look on her face when Brooks mentioned he had noticed about the looks she gave Chris.  Kind of an "Oh, please. Didn't you see the looks I gave you?"  Those looks to Chris didn't seem to matter when after she had her FD with him, and was waiting on the beach for Brooks for their FD, she said specifically that if Brooks were to get down on one knee and propose, she would say 'yes."

But, it is neither here, nor there, as it is now history.

Last edited by Piper61 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:
Thanks for posting it!  This thread needs more Brooks! giggling  More pics, more video, more news.  I loved his feature in Tyler's "Atfirstsight" video.  
I Agree 1000%
yes
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Judiful wrote:
atem wrote:
Rolly wrote:

W
     I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one with a heavy heart. If I  can't get over the painful breakup that occurred just 10 days ago, I don't know how Desiree healed so fast. How could she have been healthy enough to accept another man's  proposal so soon there after such pain and misery??  Dang, her eyes barely had time to clear up from all that crying and just like magic she was over Brooks ?? No Way !!  I believe Chris became her comforter...I saw the look in her eyes when Brooks came on that stage ATFR..I saw them looking at each other !!  Didn't I see that same old chemistry between them ??  It was so easy to imagine her throwing herself in his arms crying again...maybe it's just because that's the last way we saw them together.  Upset stupid :tissuebox :headbanging    This show is bizarre..nobody should be required to get engaged after 3 dates .
When all the spoilers seemed so strong, I remember thinking about how much MF detests RS. When I thought RS had won yet another season of their battle, I said, "Well, this is actually a win-win situation: RS gets to spoil the ending, but MF gets to edit the show (and not release screen caps to sleuth) to make us all crazy wondering if the spoilers will come true in the end. That equals people watching. He gets the viewers and RS feels like he pulled another one over on Fleiss. Since I liked Brooks the best, I was satisfied with the romance and fairy tale I (thought I) was seeing.

I watched her reaction to seeing Brooks at the ATFR and thought there could still be feelings there. She seemed to me as if she was trying to be unemotional. I thought it was uncharacteristically mean for her to say that things turned out great after he left. I didn't think that was called for. Generally, when someone breaks our heart and we still have feelings for them, making them think we're better off without them is a knee-jerk reaction.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker