SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 am

nannymargie wrote:Brooks will always be in Des' heart and mind even though she is with Chris.  I can say that because I am living it and it's been many many years and that man comes to my mind often.
Yeah, you never forget past loves and crushes completely.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 am

jlccaz wrote:Brooks and Chris are very often next to one another in group settings, even when Des is not present, but very much so when she is.  Like Arie and Jef, my guess is these two knew one another well, liked one another then and now, and Brooks' knowledge of Chris' character and strong feelings for Des was part of what gave him the courage to follow his own heart, which was not leading him to settle down with Des post show.  They like and respect one another, so there's no particular sport IMO in lining up one camp against the other at this point.  As ever, when the dust settles, the characters are allied as they should be.  Arie and Jef friends, respectful of Emily, but no relationship was how last year sorted out.  This year?  I think Chris/Des have a real world shot, and Brooks is content to find his own destiny.  
I agree with all of your thinking, jiccaz, and especially the bolded.  What struck me as significant in Brooks's appearance at the ATFR was his response to Des when she said she was engaged to Chris.  He nodded his head and said he totally got that because he immediately saw their connection on all the group dates.  How she looked at Chris, as opposed to the other guys, in those settings.  And, what I perceive he knew from Chris already as a friend he respects.

I definitely think Brooks will find the love of his life.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Does anyone know what Zack K was talking about in his tweet to Brooks about a baseball game?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 am

No, but I'd like to know!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@brookasforester wrote:

php#/detail/518145799097644197_388791244[/img]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 pm

alwaystulips wrote:No, but I'd like to know!
This was the tweet

brooksforester Good hanging out the other night. Im so glad we got to be on a baseball team together #gohawks #dreamteam @MichaelGarofola

ElonM wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
php#/detail/518145799097644197_388791244" alt="" />
My computer here sucks. Is this a new pic?

Last edited by atem on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Brooks posted a pic on instagram, can someone bring it here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Yes its a new pic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 pm

atem wrote:Actually, Desiree seems really happy to me. I guess people here still need to process it, because of a dream that didn't bear fruit. However, all you have to do is see her instagram to see she is very happy.

Dang, she has way more followers than Ashley does! Did anyone notice that?
Well speaking as a person that call it as she see it and not as a Brooks fan. She doesn't seem like a perrson that is so happy, at least not on that ATFR show and that's the time you should be overjoyed. It was like her mind was somewhere else. I said from the beginning Desiree was very easy to read. Drew asked her the question, what could he done different. With that look on his face, I guess he wanted to know why she picked Chris over him since she wasn't in love with neither one of them. Chris H. said what he did because he knows she doesn't love Chris. They probably pushed for her to choose him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:
Judiful wrote:You guys are awesome..pictures of brooks in one place is a great idea..  I do miss seeing him .
I know. That's what's going to suck. Not seeing him, not hearing him. :Frown: 
I am so glad I have everything on DVR and can watch only the good parts with him.  You can also do that on You Tube.
. Thanks..I have the whole season recorded..I still haven't seen the finale...too awkward for me. But I did watch the segment with Brooks ATFR...The feelings are still there for both of them....that's something they just can't hide. He walked out on that stage, and I swear I could feel her heart jump. Poor Desiree got dumped by Sean on the Bachelor...and again by Brooks on the Bachelorette. That must make her feel awful about herself. She did the only thing she knew how to do..something she said she would never do....she settled. Chris was there..he became her comforter . OMG...I hope it works out for them.

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Well, one thing I have noticed is that people sure make it out to be that Desiree dumped Brooks when it was the other way around. :P  It's like a sports team with this show to me.

So, I am assuming from his first Instagram that he's back in Utah, right?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

I loved the tweet he put with that pic he put up!

rotfl I know for me, work might as well be home.  Ha!

Brooks Forester @brooksforester
Apparently, my work's new expectation is "work" is now my "home" !! #welcomehomebrooks?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker