SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

warning STGL (Shoot This Got Long)

Look, it sucked when Brooks didn't come back to get Des like many of us thought he would do but now that Brooks is finally able to speak and explain more, I admire him and respect him so much for not going back just for the show of it. Some people want to bash him and call him a douche and "gross" because he broke Des heart but it did to me show that he truly did care enough about her even if he was not "in love" to step out of the way and not go along with it all and crush her later on in the real world when he still couldn't see himself completely in love with her. Would he have eventually developed those necessary feelings? We'll never know. But he seems to think not, and he is a little more an expert at how he feels than we are laugh out loud. I am just so happy to see him looks so happy with life now outside of the show. I def look forward to following what he does now outside of the show and am actually happy he won't do the Bachelor. I really think he found out during the process that it is definitely not his thing with the pace and pressure of falling in love and proposing within weeks of meeting someone. He is too normal for this show  giggling. Plus while it seems at the time an awesome thing to have one of your favorite contestants be a lead to the next installment of the show, once all the shiz goes down, you are left wishing they hadn't been the lead. This happened to me with Ben. I was thrilled he was the Bachelor but then after watching it and seeing how difficult it was for him and all the flack he got, I wish he hadn't done it. Ben is still one of my favorite contestants despite it all along now with Brooks.   I do hope Des will have true happiness with Chris or even someone else eventually if this falls through. I only say it that way based on the current statistics of this show. As thrilled as I would have been for Bres to go all the way, I'd still be nervous after the fact of hearing of an eventual break up just because that seems for the most part to be the nature of this show. So if there is any silver lining as a Bres fan, that won't be a worry. I still completely believed she settled though. It's not about Brooks in that sense. He was gone from the picture and what she had in front of her was a man she cared for but blatantly admitted not loving as much. 5 days later she gets engaged to him? I agree with those who say maybe start with dating him outside of the show and let it go from there or walking away alone back to reality where who knows, maybe her true Mr. Right was out there but now that she settled vs going home alone, she may miss out on. I know they are advertising all over anywhere they can how she moving and they are planning their wedding as we speak however all the couples coming off this show make that claim freshly from being revealed. If they actually make it, great for them. I won't hold my breath.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

a funny thought. brooks is in venice, if he hasn't left LA yet, drew is in santa monica, des & chris are in santa monica. they could all run into each other while they are here. that would be weird. des and her exes. haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I am here..Why did auntielyn got banned?

Seems that latergator (@auntielyn on twitter) did, yes.

I thought I saw a recent post today from her..... :/
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 am

Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris. Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 am

Beeleever wrote:Where did everyone go???

I was trying to gather old posts, but I think you should just read my posts! Seriously, I post here way too much! giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 am

Rolly wrote:Atem, I know you're sick of me asking but when an old thread disappears how in the world do you know how to find them? How did you get to be such an expert on this stuff? I'm still figuring this site out and now the show is over. no no 

I want to see that In The Middle episode ...was it dealing with the heartbreak of reality shows?!? I need it to help me...

Why was latergater banned? I really like her posts...probably because I almost always agree with her. I didn't think banning people really happened.

What I really feel like doing is watching all the Des and Brooks fan videos but it would probably make me more sad. I'm usually not this big of a sap. There were a lot of fan videos and they were all so good. I wonder what Des and Brooks thought if they did see those videos? :pinkcry:or :Nod: 

Sorry, but the show is on break right now and they don't let you watch all the episodes any more. You would have to pay to watch them. You could try amazon.com and see if you can pay to watch that episode.

I couldn't even watch him dump her and when I did, it was depressing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 am

Rolly wrote:Atem, I know you're sick of me asking but when an old thread disappears how in the world do you know how to find them? How did you get to be such an expert on this stuff? I'm still figuring this site out and now the show is over. no no 

I want to see that In The Middle episode ...was it dealing with the heartbreak of reality shows?!? I need it to help me...

Why was latergater banned? I really like her posts...probably because I almost always agree with her. I didn't think banning people really happened.

What I really feel like doing is watching all the Des and Brooks fan videos but it would probably make me more sad. I'm usually not this big of a sap. There were a lot of fan videos and they were all so good. I wonder what Des and Brooks thought if they did see those videos? :pinkcry:or :Nod: 

what I do is just type Brooks in the search box and it seems to bring up every and any thread regarding him....

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 am

sydney1 wrote:Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris.  Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

Desiree doesn't have a job. She is going to miss home like crazy though. Her annoying 'it's cloudy today' tweets sure are a clue to me how miserable she's going to be in non-sunny Seattle.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

We've had 35 days in a row of glorious sun here in Seattle, though. And August and September are typically wonderful. Come November, though, whoo boy....

I'm hoping that Molly and Jason will be reaching out to the new couple.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

atem wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Do you guys think Des moving so soon is her idea or Chris.  Thinking this may stop the talk that he is second choice

Desiree doesn't have a job.  She is going to miss home like crazy though.  Her annoying 'it's cloudy today' tweets sure are a clue to me how miserable she's going to be in non-sunny Seattle.

What was she doing before the show?

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

I just went back and started reading the Discussion #3 thread. I love agentcurls list of clues about why Brooks wasn´t F1, Chris was F1 etc. That post should be stickied so we don´t lose it for sleuthing next season!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

If asked, they will probably give the safe answer of "mutual" laugh out loud. Honestly I'm not too interested in speculating about it or following them as a couple. They never caught my attention on their dates on the show and I am not too interested in whatever transpires after the show. I think I will keep my Bachelor "creeper" loyalties to Ben and Brooks giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker