SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 am

If anyone is kind enough to get some caps of Brooks from the ATFR, I can make some avis.  Hugesmile

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:Yes, Brooks was looking, because the show didn't let him watch the finale. He had no idea what happened.
It sure looked like Des was trying to hide it by the way she kept her hand locked.
Well, that probably didn't help and he wondered what the heck she was hiding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:51 am

Adele1117 wrote:Hahaha

From Zac Waddell's Instagram:

"Not sure who started this trend"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What a hilarious photo! Love it! They should have all gone to the F5 rose ceremony in that get-up.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Atem here are the links to pictures of Brooks starting with the locked thread:  
Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these were the only images of him in that thread.  I must get out of here for now, but at least it's a beginning.
will check in later this evening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:Atem here are the links to pictures of Brooks starting with the locked thread:  
Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these were the only images of him in that thread.  I must get out of here for now, but at least it's a beginning.
will check in later this evening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for bringing these over, I did not see the first before.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Just wanted to see how my new avatar looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Adele1117 wrote:Just wanted to see how my new avatar looks.
Love it, there are too many too choose. I would love one of the one from last nite but there is a girl in the pic with him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Changed it again. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Love it, there are too many too choose.  I would love one of the one from last nite but there is a girl in the pic with him.
nannymargie... you mean this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 pm

anyone notice that Chris is wearing more scruff since the AFTR?  just askin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
wonder if his hair grows out too? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

must go, hair cuts and shaves for all today! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Love it, there are too many too choose.  I would love one of the one from last nite but there is a girl in the pic with him.
nannymargie... you mean this one?

That's it,   thank you, thank you, thank you.    Now I just need to remember how piper told me to change it,

Last edited by nannymargie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to it.)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Woo Hoo I did it.

The only thing that would make that picture better is if I was standing next to him.. rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by nannymargie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Rolly wrote:I can't imagine the emotional wreck she must have been that week. Brooks, the man she would marry if he got down on one knee, dumps her, she goes thru a rose ceremony having to tell Chris and Drew that Brooks left, she goes on a date with Drew deciding she needs to dump him (remembering how devastating it feels to be the one being dumped), then she goes on her date with Chris and introduces him to her family, and then to top it off before she accepts Chris' proposal tells Chris she was in love with Brooks. Yikes, pour me a glass of wine!!!  

I honestly don't think she saw much of a choice except to go with the one that loved her even if she knew it was settling. Sean let her go, Brooks left her, she probably felt humiliated leaving after all she had been through without someone. Chris wouldn't leave her even knowing she loved Brooks. I think she probably felt so unloved after Brooks left, having Chris be so in love with her was her ticket out not empty handed.

Love is a strange thing and there are so many different types of love. Brooks was the fireworks, passion, truly, deeply, madly love. Chris is the quite, soft, loyal love. People marry for many reasons often with a lot less than Chris and Des have. I love this saying...

"Sometimes love isn't fireworks, sometimes love just comes softly."

I wanted for this to end with Brooks realizing that he did love Des but that the love didn't need to be painful but could come softly.

Somewhat off the topic but something Des says that seems totally wrong about ATFR was "I feel like in Antigua we (Brooks and Des) were so honest with each other that that was the closure we both needed". Looking at the two of them,and this is JMO, I think there are things between them unresolved. I wish we could have seen them alone without cameras, there probably would have been a few more questions.
So many interesting comments today. It was tough to see the relationship that we saw develop on screen not come to fruition. The way the Chris F1 happened was hard to accept at the time. I now truly believe Des is where she needs to be. I don't know if it will last a lifetime, only time will tell. Chris has built her up with his unconditional love and she needed that. He has been her rock through the aftermath of filming and recently the interviews and very public speculation.

It has just occurred to me that Brooks is all about passion when it comes to love and feels that if you love passionately, there will be some pain attached. Maybe only the pain of longing to be with the one you love when you're not with them. The pain that the thought of losing them forever would bring. If that is what he was wanting and expecting in a relationship that ends in marriage, then it's easy to see why he would decide to walk away if he wasn't having those feelings. That being said, it's the format of the show that made him cut it short with Des rather than play it out to see if those feelings would develop. The pressure to propose at the end, the "competition" with other guys, the not trusting the situation, and even the not knowing that he could trust Des in what he felt they had together (after all, others thought they felt it too) caused him to walk.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker