SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ that's why God invented spoilers.
Exactly. Someone reads Reality Steve! He picked Brooks this time just like the spoilers said.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ that's why God invented spoilers.
Exactly. Someone reads Reality Steve! He picked Brooks this time just like the spoilers said.
I am so glad that reality steve was right with cat. So no hurt feelings . I am not even into des season lol . Hahaha, I really really feel bad to those brooks fans out there . Lol.

Okay back to seancat .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Poppycorn wrote:Although I laughed at the JKL interview, I did squirm for Sean and Catherine.  I'm sure it's embarrassing to have people ask such personal questions.  Sean was embarrassed but handled himself very well.  Catherine looked down and partially hid her face.  She looks embarrassed but cute at the same time.  I wished Sean would tell Jimmy in a nice and joking way, "It's none of your business, Jimmy!"  

But one thing I always wonder is how does Jimmy always get it right when it comes to picking the final four?  How the heck did he know Catherine would be the one?  He always watches the first episode and then makes his picks.  How could he know from that one episode?
I think him and his staff relied on reality steve though. That's why he knows . Too bad this season he got it wrong .lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

Happy 9th monthsary to wifey and hubby beatingheart beatingheart 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 am

Yes, Happy Nine Month Anniversary to The Lowe's!!!

Who's ready to party???

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 am

Me! I missed all the conversation last night. We had a crazy storm blow through Houston and my whole area lost power until middle of the night. It was hot!!! So I am definately ready for a SeanCat party.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 am

motheroffive wrote:Me!  I missed all the conversation last night. We had a crazy storm blow through Houston and my whole area lost power until middle of the night. It was hot!!! So I am definately ready for a SeanCat party.
Thats sucks! Have a drink..

Margaritas all day long, peeps!!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 am

You know I'm always ready for a party. I'll do some decorating later today in honor of their anniversary. I can't believe it's been 9 months already. And also just over a month until they first met a year ago. Crazy how time flies.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:20 pm

umngirl wrote:You know I'm always ready for a party. I'll do some decorating later today in honor of their anniversary. I can't believe it's been 9 months already. And also just over a month since they first met. Crazy how time flies.
It really is. I'm really glad to have you all to pass the time with as we await...SOON!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:You know I'm always ready for a party. I'll do some decorating later today in honor of their anniversary. I can't believe it's been 9 months already. And also just over a month since they first met. Crazy how time flies.
It really is. I'm really glad to have you all to pass the time with as we await...SOON!
AMEN to that!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 pm

I feel like I've definitely missed the party all week. But sometimes life gets in the way of my love for SeanCat laugh out loud.

But today let's celebrate nine months of our favorite couple! Happy Anniversary SeanCat!!PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 pm

^^^ oh gosh, look at her face. So adorable!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+37
eliza3
alwaystulips
scarre_me
livelife
renaissance