SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

That break up scene was one of the most raw, heart wrenching, emotional episodes ever. Brooks and Des both were as real as it's ever gonna get on this show. My heart broke for both of them and I cried like a baby. She was shocked that he was leaving and she was honest with her feelings. She didn't care that he broke her heart, she loved him and told him so.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Adele1117 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think Des will say a lot of things to justify how quickly she went from the broken heart of Brooks to accepting Chris' proposal. I think she loved Brooks "I love you ...you're the only one I can say that to". "I was conflicted because when I was on dates I wanted to be on dates with you. I wanted to give my heart to you".

Now she talks about how important the last two weeks are...it was really 5-7 days from the time Brooks left until Chris' proposal. Think about that. It would have been much more believable if she would have said  as much as I want to walk away from here with a ring on it, it's been such an emotional time, maybe it would be best if we date for a month or two and then ask me again. No, she talks about how things are "accelerated" in the bubble and it's totally reasonable that she can be in love with Brooks, fall out of love with Brooks and then in love with Chris in less than one week. Just don't buy it.

She can explain away all she wants what happened but it was Brooks that she wanted and if he would have stayed he would have gotten the final rose.
Remember when Brooks' fans were accused of having rose colored glasses on? Guess not only his fans went to that sale. Des is a spin doctor now because what she said was caught on tape. She needs to cover her tracks when they were exposed for a reason. Whomever said MF does not care about the love story is right. They spent all that time with Brooks' breaking up with Des to show how deep her feelings were for him and how quick they changed. ITA Rolly!
They did do that, didn't they? I think they were mistaken in thinking we'd find the ending entertaining and surprising and amazing. Brooks even said he was "blown away" by it, totally sarcastically I'm sure. Blown away so much that he unfollowed her on Twitter.
i think they really miscalculated. many fans were so disappointed because we did not get the love story they blatantly sold us. i don't plan on watching anymore of this franchise because that was the final straw for me. will i be able to not watch? here's hoping. i haven't liked a bach couple since ali & roberto so every season since then i end up disappointed. des & brooks was too much to make me ever want to do it again. JuPa will be fine without me watching. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm

nannymargie wrote:Can I ask what happened to our Brooks FAN THREAD?

I will believe what I saw and heard and no one will change my mind.

Alls I know is I stay off the Chris thread and let them gush away. But seems some need to always come on here and prove Chris was Des' first choice . I saw and heard what you did NM nothing will change my mind either so at what point is trouble being stirred by others when they venture off into here and try to prove otherwise ? Miss ya NM
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:39 pm

guys, just put people on your foe list if you don't like their posts. it seriously makes life so much easier. it helps if others don't quote them either.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Alls I know is I stay off the Chris thread and let them gush away. But seems some need to always come on here and prove Chris was Des' first choice . I saw and heard what you did NM nothing will change my mind either so at what point is trouble being stirred by others when they venture off into here and try to prove otherwise ? Miss ya NM
I wish Des and Chris well and hope they are happy but I do not wish to follow them. So I sure do not go on that thread to tell people that he was second choice. I stay here where I can :Drool:  over Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Rolly wrote:That break up scene was one of the most raw, heart wrenching, emotional episodes ever. Brooks and Des both were as real as it's ever gonna get on this show. My heart broke for both of them and I cried like a baby. She was shocked that he was leaving and she was honest with her feelings. She didn't care that he broke her heart, she loved him and told him so.

Yup and in record time, she was engaged to another. Not let's take it slow and date for awhile. It was yes I'll accept your proposal and lets live together really quick . I have to validate my rash decision. giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:43 pm

I think Brooks did break up with her because he could not get into someone whom he saw kissing James, and Henry and George and whoever else she could put her lips on (I know some of those don't exist). He had flashbacks to his last girlfriend. She should've been more aware of that. I also think that though he felt he was right to move on she hurt him at the ATFR. I have watched it over and over and he continues to scoot over on his chair as far away from her as possible as the talk continues. He makes it so obvious. Especially after she says it was "good" after he left. He was nervous until she said that she was engaged to Chris and then after that it seemed he could hardly look at her.

Soon after Michael posts that "blown away" pic of Brooks and Brooks also posts that "blown away" vid of his nephew blowing a dandelion, being totally facetious. Then we find out he's unfollowed her on Twitter. I still wonder if he read her favorites and saw that one Tweet.

I just think that Des did it all wrong if she wanted to keep him. Maybe even then they wouldn't have worked out, but if she'd taken him into more consideration all along maybe things could've been different. Not that I'm lamenting that. Just speculating.

I know I was "blown away" by the ending ... not. The only thing I was blown away by was that all the spoilers were wrong and that Brooks really did not come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

IMO there is very little to gush about so the next best thing is proving that Chris was #1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 pm

In case someone missed it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:That's the nature of the show...go back and watch Ben and Ashley during their LCD and tell me if you could believe watching those scenes she was madly in love with JP.

As for the Chris stuff, I think she wrote the poem out of appreciation for the two Chris had already written to her. The 1on1 time during dodgeball was orchestrated by Chris and TPTB not Des, the sketches I will give you (albeit the same thing Zak did for her). I think she definitely had feelings for Chris - in fact i believe that she was falling for him. But she was already in love with Brooks. However, now yes she seems to be love with Chris. Its easy to fall in love especially when its a great guy like Chris and he loves that much! Time will tell if they will be a successful couple but they seem to have a good shot!
I just thought that it was extremely telling that Des gave Chris the Dodge Ball group date rose instead of Brooks since he was the one that got injured for his efforts.
Not to me...Brooks just had a 1on1. How could she give it him after he had missed half the date and Chris taken her to the roof? That would have been too telling and I doubt she would have been allowed to. I believe even Ali said she would not have been allowed to give it to Brooks. What was telling is that even after her special time with Chris, Des told Brooks she missed him and was disappointed because she was looking forward to it. She even commented that was thinking about Brooks while with the other men.
Guess some still wanna spin it like it was Chris all along bwahahahaha ! Nothing was telling between Des and any of the others guys as compared to Brooks. She chose #2 when #1 bowed out. Plain and simple.
Wasn't that the way the manufactured love-story was suppose to go? Just like Ben/Ashley and Frank/Ali? Nothing new. Each Lead Bachelorette has to get past their tendencies of choosing the wrong guys. While at the same time, develop a real love-story with the one who will become actual F1. It always happens after the wrong guys leaves.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

2observe wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2observe wrote:
sfrank wrote:That's the nature of the show...go back and watch Ben and Ashley during their LCD and tell me if you could believe watching those scenes she was madly in love with JP.

As for the Chris stuff, I think she wrote the poem out of appreciation for the two Chris had already written to her. The 1on1 time during dodgeball was orchestrated by Chris and TPTB not Des, the sketches I will give you (albeit the same thing Zak did for her). I think she definitely had feelings for Chris - in fact i believe that she was falling for him. But she was already in love with Brooks. However, now yes she seems to be love with Chris. Its easy to fall in love especially when its a great guy like Chris and he loves that much! Time will tell if they will be a successful couple but they seem to have a good shot!
I just thought that it was extremely telling that Des gave Chris the Dodge Ball group date rose instead of Brooks since he was the one that got injured for his efforts.
Not to me...Brooks just had a 1on1. How could she give it him after he had missed half the date and Chris taken her to the roof? That would have been too telling and I doubt she would have been allowed to. I believe even Ali said she would not have been allowed to give it to Brooks. What was telling is that even after her special time with Chris, Des told Brooks she missed him and was disappointed because she was looking forward to it. She even commented that was thinking about Brooks while with the other men.
Guess some still wanna spin it like it was Chris all along bwahahahaha ! Nothing was telling between Des and any of the others guys as compared to Brooks. She chose #2 when #1 bowed out. Plain and simple.
Wasn't that the way the manufactured love-story was suppose to go?  Just like Ben/Ashley and Frank/Ali?  Nothing new.  Each Lead Bachelorette has to get past their tendencies of choosing the wrong guys.    While at the same time, develop a real love-story with the one who will become actual F1.  It always happens after the wrong guys leaves.  

You might be able to sell it to the Chris/Des fans but not Brooks. We saw what we saw and it wasn't Chris heading for F1. He was her second choice. That was the REAl LOVE story for Des but it wasn't for Brooks. Des had to choose the alternate.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:In case someone missed it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why is Brooks picture thread locked? We are going to loose so many good pictures of Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia