SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Pia1 wrote:As I mentioned before, love the eyelashes.
yup, our Chris is pretty awesome....from his sweet eyelashes down to his tippy toes giggling 
MVMMom, said " deliciously gorgeous" and I wholeheartedly agree :yes: :yes: :yes: 

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:30 pm

just found this tweet by Arie :

JFYI FWIW. I was rooting for Arie on Em`s season...i still like him nowadays and found him as one of hell hillarious guy that ever step into this show. giggling 

actually, what i wanna say is altho i must sadly said R.I.P Arie`s Journal, i am happy to cheering on my precious boy : Long Live the HRH Prince Siegfried`s Journal!!... we will get to see it (part of it) being published soon!!..yay!!.cheerleader 

i find Ari`s take on the fact that Chris gave Des his journal on his LCD is too funny!!..Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Britt, love your avi cheerleader and you were asking what got me, well as soon as RS started naming the guys for Des season, these 2 pictures of Chris came out

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 12 ChrisSiegfried-OMMFM04_345x470

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 12 ChrisSiegfried-OMMFM05_345x470

I was a goner long before I could even hear him say anything giggling giggling giggling
Yep BBMom that top picture got me right off the bat as well and then the more I saw of him I couldn't wait for the season to start. The picture of him in the baseball uniform was the finishing touch. I wasn't a Des fan but couldn't wait for her season to start so I could see this marvelous man in on the screen and hear him talk. I doubt I will ever forget that sexy voice during his proposal. Also he was such a considerate gentleman all through the season also showing respect for others. Chris just has it all and it is wrapped up in such a fantastic package! Wowza!!!:Drool: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

He's totally a MAN -- not like his recent castmates. Nothing to be questioning as far as Chris is concerned!!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Just thought I'd bring this over from the Brooks thread as it does concern Chris;

Select/Unselect multi-quote

Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

New post by gabriele Today at 3:16 pm

sfrank wrote:

atem wrote:

Adele1117 wrote:Wow. I don't know how legit Life & Style is, but Nate Hartsock supposedly thinks Des settled.

And if it's true that she would've settled for whoever asked her to marry them, I'm even more happy that Brooks walked away. He deserves better.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-the-bachelorette-settled-brooks-forester#.UguWUlUJcWQ.twitter

I don't think of them as 'legit' or 'not legit'. They are there to sell magazines, period. Nate knows how Desiree felt about Brooks, because she told him, but the show cut it out.

I agree that L&S is not exactly my "go-to" source but they are directly quoting Nate and not some "source" or "insider" on the settling stuff...

I've said all along that Nate was not bright but why would you say that to media even if its true?!

SMH.

i'm glad nate is speaking out. des needs him to knock some sense into her so she doesn't make a decision that she regrets years down the line. it's weird because i never got the impression des was desperate to get married. shoot, she moved to santa monica where there are a ton of great-looking single people. it's pretty hard not to meet people there. i'm sure she'd have no trouble meeting great guys if she'd stayed there. at my old church there people would ask if we had a singles group and i would just them we don't need one as most of the church was young and single and everyone just hung out together. lots of marriages came out of there.

The bolded is what I am talking about. So weird.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:08 pm

They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 
Yea, I shouldn't of posted there either but find it so weird how they are still in la la land and can't see that Des is in love with Chris.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 
Yea, I shouldn't of posted there either but find it so weird how they are still in la la land and can't see that Des is in love with Chris.
Yup. Brooks is in her past, as of now, he's just a guy she went on a few dates with. Chris is her fiancee and they live together. Brooks may have been her first choice, but is there any doubt who the best choice for her was? If they want to make Brooks out to be the great love of her life, have at er! giggling

They will probably be chanting "Brooks was F1!" on her wedding day, too. giggling
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
What I don't understand is those Brooks fans still hoping they "find" each other and get back together when Brooks said on the show and in his post-finale interview that he was not in love, didn't think with time he would fall in love with her and if he had met her off the show, he still wouldn't have fallen for her. So ... why would anyone ga-ga for Brooks want him to "settle" for Des when they are so clearly bemoaning the fact that Des "settled" for Chris. Cra-zy!

Must we recap YET AGAIN why Des and Chris are a great match with promising long-term potential and nobody did any settling:

- killer chemistry and attraction towards each other
- admiration for the other ... Chris admires Des being independent since 18; Des admires "everything" about Chris
- faith/spiritual
- ready for marriage/family and rescue dog
- long & lean bodies thanks to shared affinity for healthy lifestyle
- kindhearted/kindred spirits  
- committed to open/frequent communication
- play together: volleyball & baseball & soccer & hiking
- creative together: writing poetry
- similar sense of humor & easy laughter
- shared "project" ... Diamonds & Hearts
- shared city: Seattle
- shared apartment: close to water
- shared bed ...

Need I go on???

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:my fav 2 things (yes, its hard to mention only one..LOL giggling ) about Chris :

- he doesnt realize his mega awesomeness in ALL departments that you may think of..LOL..giggling . (explains why he is so humble yes )

- he is a super thoughtful guy who put others first. (the other guys, let alone Des). one of my fav scene that showcased this fine quality of him was when he deliberately didnt take his alone time to be given to other guys, since he already won a rose on Epis.3.thumbsup 

in short, he is soooo dreamy!!.:inlove ..( i cant contain myself anymore!!..LOL..eyedrool :eyesigh: :pinkaw: :P )
Yes ... and I am with you ... don't know where to start as he just got better and better:

I loved his puppy dog eyes in ep 2 when he didn't get to go on a date and the way he nibbles on his lower lip when he's nervous.

I loved just how good natured he was with the other guys and when he commented about Brooks being "so good, so charming!"

I loved his "YES!" when he got his 1 on 1 and then didn't he smell the card??

I loved how he was telling James to "shhhhhhhhhh" when he was causing all that drama in ep 6 ... trying to keep the peace for Des. While others handled James comments in a way (and this could be production) that seemed a bit over dramatic (like they discovered James killed someone!), I really like how Chris tried to contain the argument and keep the drama level low.

I loved how he always was telling her to watch her step ... (just so considerate)

And, I really loved that I could totally picture Chris being just an awesome father one day during their HTD when he & Des played baseball together. I could see the two of them coaching their kids in all the common sports for ages 3-12 ... soccer, volleyball, baseball, softball ...  

Okay, I gotta get back to work and stop gushing about Des' fiancée!
Yes!!! I love all those things too! His mouth is very expressive( does that make sense).

I know right!!! He may be a married man soon and we are making a fool of ourselves giggling 
I know for the ones of us that are wed...even us older women.....we certaintly aren't dead! We can appreciate some fine eye candy when we see it.....#continueon giggling
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Words like "settling" and "second choice" make Brookies feel better and I get that. I really do. What I don't get... is that what counts is when you hit the real world and you aren't sitting on top of a mountain or riding around beautiful sandy beaches. No matter how you spin it ... it's the day to day happiness you want and seek. According to Dez, she found it. I say... "You go, girl!"

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties, they don't want to see it. hehehe 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear