SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:as for the latter, i think the LCD part was an-Aha moment for her to realized that Chris is the one. I remember one of her VO saying "after tonight, i want him down on one knee, i love him" in one of the preview. I believe it supposed to be credited/ as a tribute to their LCD.
Re-watch your May promo. The "after tonight" line is spoken over the shot of them dancing in Munich. Game over by episode #5? When did she start with the H-talk with him?
yup..i think your take is reliable as well, IF we taken out Brooks out of the picture until his departure in Antigua. the Aha moment in LCD is believed by many of viewers, as you can see by comments on YT. I personally tend to think after epis 5 it was a game over, for the fact that she wrote her poem to him during that time. it was the most important key, IMO. I posted the whole thing about the game over epis5 --yes, with quoting your analysis here and there giggling --on the "Chris Discussion Group" :
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2121p14-chris-discussion-group?highlight=chris
If you could address this interesting topic there, it will be greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Tubinar Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 pm

I think she stayed the night on their LCD. The next day when she greeted him to meet the parents, she looked "different" - I dont' know how to explain it. Also, for some reason, Chris seemed SOOOOOO confident that they were going to walk down the aisle. I think this only because like previous shows past we do see the bach/ette said good night/leave after the LCD. In this case we did not. Also, she seems very passionate and sexual, so for me she hooked up with him. I mean she went on TOP OF HIM on their beach date when they were laying down on the beach making out......you go DES!

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Also, love the kiss she gave him when they were under the tree, the night he told her he loved her. Her kiss was on the bottom of his neck, not on his shirt either. On his skin. She is the 'girl next door', but loved her in that she was a 'go for it girl', very flirtatious.

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm

JBF wrote:I bolded the most amusing lines in this segment...

http://hollywoodite.com/desiree-hartsock-and-fiance-chris-siegfried-discuss-their-controversial-relationship?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hollywoodite+%28Hollywoodite%29

Hartsock has a message for all the naysayers out there, “I absolutely did not settle. Brook’s leaving gave me the opportunity to love Chris more. All I can say is it’s real and it’s going to last.” Siegfried understands that she had strong feelings for Forester but he never had any doubts that she would be unfaithful. “I was just excited [to propose]. It felt right, like it was supposed to happen, Des is The One” he said.

Well... she didn't do anything with Brooks that was too-TOO questionable. I probably will get socked for saying this, but sometimes you don't need fireworks as a "prop" when describing The Passion. She also stated in her people.com blog that she spent the "steamy" night with Drew talking childhood stories. (I think what happened was that the air conditioner ran out.) Poor Drew later got dumped almost as soon as he dismantled his horse.

There are so many questions I have with this season reminding me of Ashley's. Back then, JP "broke the entertainment center" on his 1 on 1 date after Bentley left and a montage shown in the finale gave us a "peek" as to what "entertainment" they were up to. She then wasted the next cluster of episodes hitting us over the head with that B-guy.

Here's another thing. What did Chris mean when he said this in Munich? "I don’t have to worry about any of the guys in the house. I don’t have to worry about what time I have to go to bed. I don’t have to worry about brushing my teeth. I don’t have to worry about anything."

Did he return to the guys' place in Munich that night or didn't he? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also... we saw Ashley leave JP on his last chance date, not that it mattered after all that we saw suggested with the Peak Tramming in Hong Kong and the romp in their Fiji tree-house earlier. We also saw Emily leave as Jef watched her go bye-bye. Now... Ali did NOT leave Roberto on her LCD... she just looked MIGHTY guilty visiting Chris Lambton as she was about to dump him on his.

At the end of Des and Chris' journal reading, as the two were kissing, we didn't see her leave, did we? Instead we got a cut to a full moon. Huh? I mean... I know she told Jonathan on episode #1 that she is not that kind of girl when he invited her to his "fantasy suite", but still...
Great post! Here's some fuel to add to your fire about the Brooks conspiracy theory ... Des' People Blog after week four she wrote:

"Another surprise came from Chris, who shared a poem that he wrote. I write poetry as well. Knowing we have that common interest was more than I could have imagined. He showed another side, and that left me intrigued.

I had a bit of a steamy session with Brooks in the spa. Whew!"

I had been unspoiled up to that point but thought that Chris was definitely her F1 based on their connection in weeks 3 and 4 plus knowing that he made it to top 3 due to screencaps. I had pegged Brooks going home prior to F4 based on the chemistry I was seeing onscreen (and no exotic screencaps).

However ... after reading the People blog, I thought ... what did I miss with Brooks?? Her adding that VERY RANDOM line in her blog about a scene viewers had not watched reminded me of Sean doing that with Catherine, his F1. I went back to watch their F2 date again on YouTube and that's when I was spoiled to Brooks being F1 in the viewer comments. At the time, it made sense for Des to follow up her line about Chris with a special sexy call-out to her spoiled F1 in her blog (that PR folks probably write).

But ... now knowing that Brooks left at F3 ... what gives? The only reason that ABC PR team/Des would insert this special sexy shout-out to Brooks is to continue fueling spoilers that Brooks was her F1. TPTB always show steamy makeout sessions - especially early on in process w/someone who is NOT F1 ... so OF COURSE, they would show this "alleged steamy session" that Des & Brooks had ... unless it was only steamy due to the sauna heat.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

http://hollywoodite.com/desiree-hartsock-and-fiance-chris-siegfried-discuss-their-controversial-relationship?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hollywoodite+%28Hollywoodite%29

Hartsock has a message for all the naysayers out there, “I absolutely did not settle. Brook’s leaving gave me the opportunity to love Chris more. All I can say is it’s real and it’s going to last.” Siegfried understands that she had strong feelings for Forester but he never had any doubts that she would be unfaithful. “I was just excited [to propose]. It felt right, like it was supposed to happen, Des is The One” he said.

Well... she didn't do anything with Brooks that was too-TOO questionable. I probably will get socked for saying this, but sometimes you don't need fireworks as a "prop" when describing The Passion. She also stated in her people.com blog that she spent the "steamy" night with Drew talking childhood stories. (I think what happened was that the air conditioner ran out.) Poor Drew later got dumped almost as soon as he dismantled his horse.

There are so many questions I have with this season reminding me of Ashley's. Back then, JP "broke the entertainment center" on his 1 on 1 date after Bentley left and a montage shown in the finale gave us a "peek" as to what "entertainment" they were up to. She then wasted the next cluster of episodes hitting us over the head with that B-guy.

Here's another thing. What did Chris mean when he said this in Munich? "I don’t have to worry about any of the guys in the house. I don’t have to worry about what time I have to go to bed. I don’t have to worry about brushing my teeth. I don’t have to worry about anything."

Did he return to the guys' place in Munich that night or didn't he? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also... we saw Ashley leave JP on his last chance date, not that it mattered after all that we saw suggested with the Peak Tramming in Hong Kong and the romp in their Fiji tree-house earlier. We also saw Emily leave as Jef watched her go bye-bye. Now... Ali did NOT leave Roberto on her LCD... she just looked MIGHTY guilty visiting Chris Lambton as she was about to dump him on his.

At the end of Des and Chris' journal reading, as the two were kissing, we didn't see her leave, did we? Instead we got a cut to a full moon. Huh? I mean... I know she told Jonathan on episode #1 that she is not that kind of girl when he invited her to his "fantasy suite", but still...
Great post! Here's some fuel to add to your fire about the Brooks conspiracy theory ... Des' People Blog after week four she wrote:

"Another surprise came from Chris, who shared a poem that he wrote. I write poetry as well. Knowing we have that common interest was more than I could have imagined. He showed another side, and that left me intrigued.

I had been unspoiled up to that point but thought that Chris was definitely her F1 based on their connection in weeks 3 and 4 plus knowing that he made it to top 3 due to screencaps. I had pegged Brooks going home prior to F4 based on the chemistry I was seeing onscreen (and no exotic screencaps).

However ... after reading the People blog, I thought ... what did I miss with Brooks?? Her adding that VERY RANDOM line in her blog about a scene viewers had not watched reminded me of Sean doing that with Catherine, his F1. I went back to watch their F2 date again on YouTube and that's when I was spoiled to Brooks being F1 in the viewer comments. At the time, it made sense for Des to follow up her line about Chris with a special sexy call-out to her spoiled F1 in her blog (that PR folks probably write).

But ... now knowing that Brooks left at F3 ... what gives? The only reason that ABC PR team/Des would insert this special sexy shout-out to Brooks is to continue fueling spoilers that Brooks was her F1. TPTB always show steamy makeout sessions - especially early on in process w/someone who is NOT F1 ... so OF COURSE, they would show this "alleged steamy session" that Des & Brooks had ... unless it was only steamy due to the sauna heat.

LOL..thanks 4 sharing, MVMom!!..but if i may guess, you must have missed her epis.5 blog where she mentioned a hot kiss with Juan Pa which can melt the igloo !..:shocked!: ..(that was not shown on-screen either) hehehe. I guess i wouldn`t put too much stock on Des`s kissing journey on that weirdest season ever..LOL. But OTOH do you know that Chris is the winner of the ABC kissing board?..yup. he really is. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Max64 wrote:When I look at these two together, I can't help but think what beautiful babies they will have  :yes:   Hugesmile 
hi max ! 👋 
here is for ur wondering mind. made by san pre-season :cutesmile!: 
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Baby-of-drew-jpg-and-chris-jpg

i swear the baby exactly looks like Knox/Vivienne, the twins of Angeline Jolie/Brad Pitt :giggle: 
what a great genes that they inherit!!...:gotcha:  yes
Hoping that they will be diligently reproducing!!..😆 .:cheerpom:
Can I just say that I love the fact that there was the 'diligently' word before the 'reproducing'? Okay...wedding...and then the honeymoon, of course, the next step will be to produce those good looking babies. Can't they marry soon enough? I guess I'm too excited for that giggling

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

jem22271108 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Max64 wrote:When I look at these two together, I can't help but think what beautiful babies they will have  :yes:   Hugesmile 
hi max ! 👋 
here is for ur wondering mind. made by san pre-season :cutesmile!: 
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Baby-of-drew-jpg-and-chris-jpg

i swear the baby exactly looks like Knox/Vivienne, the twins of Angeline Jolie/Brad Pitt :giggle: 
what a great genes that they inherit!!...:gotcha:  yes
Hoping that they will be diligently reproducing!!..😆 .:cheerpom:
Can I just say that I love the fact that there was the 'diligently' word before the 'reproducing'? Okay...wedding...and then the honeymoon, of course, the next step will be to produce those good looking babies. Can't they marry soon enough? I guess I'm too excited for that giggling
LOL..jem..no worries...i must be way more excited than you are, that i forgot to state that they better be down the altar first, ya know, before diligently reproducing!!..rotfl 😆  #mybad :laughingoutlou 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:25 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Well... let us compare the situation...

What we have with Brooks... that ABC permits us to see. After all, they could have played submarine commando under water after this photo was taken.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Desiree-hartsock-and-brooks-forester

What we have with Chris:

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Chris_15

I will let the body language experts determine which was in the "friend zone". I have absolutely no clue.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Brooks is in the friend zone

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

rofl whereas Des and Chris' makeout sessions were too steamy that they didn't need the sauna heat. See the difference? Yeah, i know. Too big.

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Tubinar wrote:I think she stayed the night on their LCD.  The next day when she greeted him to meet the parents, she looked "different" - I dont' know how to explain it.  Also, for some reason, Chris seemed SOOOOOO confident that they were going to walk down the aisle.  I think this only because like previous shows past we do see the bach/ette said good night/leave after the LCD.  In this case we did not.  Also, she seems very passionate and sexual, so for me she hooked up with him.  I mean she went on TOP OF HIM on their beach date when they were laying down on the beach making out......you go DES!
Maybe that why she was in tears about never feeling loved this much. giggling  I just have no doubt that when you combine how romantic he is with his hot bod and sexy whisper voice, he would be great. To do that on the LCD might have felt like an audition though, so I figured it was later. Do agree that she seems passionate, maybe even more so than he is. He may be a bit taken aback and pleasantly surprised with her in that way.

JBF - Love all your insights on the edit and VOs!

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:48 pm

JBF wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Well... let us compare the situation...

What we have with Brooks... that ABC permits us to see. After all, they could have played submarine commando under water after this photo was taken.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Desiree-hartsock-and-brooks-forester

What we have with Chris:

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 24 Chris_15

I will let the body language experts determine which was in the "friend zone". I have absolutely no clue.
Look at his muscles eyedrool  They are everywhere... Carry on!!!! I will be traveling a lot this week! You guys don't have too much fun without me!!!! bestbud! 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear