SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alwyasfallingforward - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by LynnTa Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

very true!! I wonder how she could have anything done with such a "distraction" walking around the house!!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

alwyasfallingforward - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:55 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
LynnTa wrote:JBF -that pic and those words say it ALL. I am smiling --Thanks!

What amazes me is when people say that Chris only had an emotional connection with Des and Brooks had the physical.  Clearly the sparks were flying with chris and Des behind closed doors!  They even admitted yesterday he never french kissed her on camera and until episode 7 on the fantasy date!!  Those two were steamy then and even more so now.  They can't keep their hands off each other!  Lol   Must be hard with Chris walkibg around naked!   Hugesmile 

Soccermom, I think Chris was emotional and physical.  Brooks was just a little more physical, in that most of the time when they tried to have conversations it ended up in the physical.  I call Chris emotional because they actually managed to have full conversations.  I loved Brooks, so it is not an insult.  I find the emotional connection more important.  Emotional F1s in my opinion have been most successful, but then again you could say that JP and Cat the two F1s who were really both emotional and physical they were very successful.  Chris is both as well, so it bodes well for Des and Chris.  I think Chris has an amazing ability to love and has made the safety nest Des was missing all of her life.  Hopefully, that stays good forever.

Edited to add, that as I watched the show last summer, I thought Des's body and her great comfort with Chris, was showing her he was best for her. It was Des herself and her words of first of loving Brooks, then in wanting a proposal from him that made me hope for them. I still don't know if she was a great actress or just got spellbound by one of the greatest first dates this show every had, but it was an early thing. I think like she said she got the ending she needed even if it wasn't originally the ending she wanted.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another thought)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

What amazes me is when people say that Chris only had an emotional connection with Des and Brooks had the physical.  Clearly the sparks were flying with chris and Des behind closed doors!  They even admitted yesterday he never french kissed her on camera and until episode 7 on the fantasy date!!  Those two were steamy then and even more so now.  They can't keep their hands off each other!  Lol   Must be hard with Chris walkibg around naked!   Hugesmile 

Soccermom, I think Chris was emotional and physical.  Brooks was just a little more physical, in that most of the time when they tried to have conversations it ended up in the physical.  I call Chris emotional because they actually managed to have full conversations.  I loved Brooks, so it is not an insult.  I find the emotional connection more important.  Emotional F1s in my opinion have been most successful, but then again you could say that JP and Cat the two F1s who were really both emotional and physical they were very successful.  Chris is both as well, so it bodes well for Des and Chris.  I think Chris has an amazing ability to love and has made the safety nest Des was missing all of her life.  Hopefully, that stays good forever.

Edited to add, that as I watched the show last summer, I thought Des's body and her great comfort with Chris, was showing her he was best for her.  It was Des herself and her words of first of loving Brooks, then in wanting a proposal from him that made me hope for them.  I still don't know if she was a great actress or just got spellbound by one of the greatest first dates this show every had, but it was an early thing.  I think like she said she got the ending she needed even if it wasn't originally the ending she wanted.

I believe Brooks was not emotional at all. He never could see himself with her long term and that is why they never seemed to connect or talk. He seemed to me to be pulling away from her and as the season progressed it got worse. He was not into her or maybe did not want a relationship, but he was definitely pulling away--imo. The physical part and emotional part was there with Chris. I always saw sparks but because of the editing, a lot was left on the cutting room floor. I also think when RS spoiled Brooks as the final one, fans focused on him, and that coupled with the fact Chris did not get a lot of "screen" time, the focus was lost on Des and Chris, especially in the beginning. They even mentioned in Molly and Jason's podcast that they wish Chris was shown more. Mike Fleiss had everyone exactly where he wanted them, even RS!

Des got not only what she needed but what she wanted in Chris. Sooooo happy for them.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:25 pm

You're smiling.... I am laughing my head off. Thanks JBF. One can only imagine what was on "Christopher's mind!"
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:32 pm

LynnTa wrote:very true!! I wonder how she could have anything done with such a "distraction" walking around the house!!!!

Don't forget Chris goes to work, so when he is out of the house, she gets her work done. What I want to know is whether he continues to do it with the temperature dropping? Hahaha.... Now, I see why she said in her blog last week that he makes her laugh uncontrollably. He is a gem.....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Edited to add, that as I watched the show last summer, I thought Des's body and her great comfort with Chris, was showing her he was best for her.  It was Des herself and her words of first of loving Brooks, then in wanting a proposal from him that made me hope for them.  I still don't know if she was a great actress or just got spellbound by one of the greatest first dates this show every had, but it was an early thing.  I think like she said she got the ending she needed even if it wasn't originally the ending she wanted.

As Jason and Molly said, it is Frankenbites. Here is a little something on the topic:

'Frankenbiting' scares up reality controversy July 21, 2005|By Newsday. 1966

The word is "frankenbiting," and it's one of those delicious terms of art in the reality TV trade that means exactly what it implies: A producer on a show decides he or she doesn't like the way a particular taped interview went with a contestant, so "improvements" are made. A snip here, a snip there, a little highly selective editing, and--presto!--the contestant says something he didn't actually say.

This is sneaky, sure, but is frankenbiting a form of writing? Until recently, the question was mostly academic, in large part because most civilians didn't even know such a practice was commonplace on many reality shows."

Blame it on the Producers of the show.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I believe Brooks was not emotional at all.  He never could see himself with her long term and that is why they never seemed to connect or talk.  He seemed to me to be pulling away from her and as the season progressed it got worse.  He was not into her or maybe did not want a relationship, but he was definitely pulling away--imo.  The physical part and emotional part was there with Chris.  I always saw sparks but because of the editing, a lot was left on the cutting room floor.  I also think when RS spoiled Brooks as the final one, fans focused on him, and that coupled with the fact Chris did not get a lot of "screen" time, the focus was lost on Des and Chris, especially in the beginning.  They even mentioned in Molly and Jason's podcast that they wish Chris was shown more.  Mike Fleiss had everyone exactly where he wanted them, even RS!

Des got not only what she needed but what she wanted in Chris.  Sooooo happy for them.   Hugesmile       

Does that remind of you of another contestant, recently?.....Sharleen. She played the same game with JP. I see Brooks likes to tweet a lot, and it seems he is quite taken with Sharleen. Maybe he should go after her.

On Friday's podcast, J and M were talking about the next Bachelorette and was wondering if Sharleen was interested in the lead. Might I add, that I strongly believe Brooks was definitely interested in the lead and was hoping to pull out a lot earlier (final 6), but found it difficult to go thru with the deception.

Oh well, all is well that ends well!!. Des is "full of love!" So says Chris. She is also affectionate with him, just like her Mom is with her Dad. And Chris is full of love, devotion, passion, and more love for his ladylove. I agree he also has the emotional and physical part hands down and that is why Des is so comfortable and confident in their love. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

This is one year where I wished Fall was just around the corner because I am anxious to see the wedding dresses and Chris' Tux. Something tells me that a lot of designers is going to want to fit Chris for the wedding...just saying.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 am

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I believe Brooks was not emotional at all.  He never could see himself with her long term and that is why they never seemed to connect or talk.  He seemed to me to be pulling away from her and as the season progressed it got worse.  He was not into her or maybe did not want a relationship, but he was definitely pulling away--imo.  The physical part and emotional part was there with Chris.  I always saw sparks but because of the editing, a lot was left on the cutting room floor.  I also think when RS spoiled Brooks as the final one, fans focused on him, and that coupled with the fact Chris did not get a lot of "screen" time, the focus was lost on Des and Chris, especially in the beginning.  They even mentioned in Molly and Jason's podcast that they wish Chris was shown more.  Mike Fleiss had everyone exactly where he wanted them, even RS!

Des got not only what she needed but what she wanted in Chris.  Sooooo happy for them.   Hugesmile       

I had posed this in the tweet discussion because it was kind of being talked about there but I think it is better posted here.

I wasn't here for the Des season, but I thought she would choose Brooks. Not because of the spoiler, but because of her own words, saying she wanted him to propose, saying she loved him in Madeira and even at the break up that she only wanted him. That being said, I could see during the season how good she and Chris were together. She had a natural comfort with Chris, it was almost like her body and her self conscious were telling her Chris was the one.

Maybe she was acting and if so I give her credit for being a good actress, but I thought she was really hung up on Brooks. I think it happened because she and Brooks did have such a great first date (it was one of my favorite ever on this show, sweet and fun without being too overly dramatic) and from then on she had the butterflies with Brooks and that agitation that unfortunately most of us associate with love, but is really a crush or even lust.

I actually think with Chris the lack of the "butterflies" (sorry I can't think of a better word) and the comfort combined with what we now know was Chris holding back on the physical until Madeira made Des think that Chris was too comfortable and maybe lacking in the physical spark and since she had the "butterflies" with Brooks that that was what love was supposed to feel like. I also think for Des the physical part of a relationship is important and there is nothing wrong with that. Once Chris started opening up to the physical I think it helped Des to feel more secure and get some more of the spark with Chris too, I still think she was so convinced she wanted Brooks that she had kind of talked herself into him, it would have been interesting if Brooks had stuck around, I hope she would have picked Chris as he is obviously the one for her, but would she have been able to clear the Brooks stuff out of her head in time, especially if she and Brooks had shared a FS?

Thankfully, I think that Brooks and Chris's friendship probably helped Brooks to see he wasn't feeling as strongly as Chris was for Des and I think in Madeira Brooks saw the comfort and love between Des and Chris. What I saw as possible jealousy as Chris and Des were walking away on their date in Madeira may have been Brooks seeing how great and right Chris and Des seemed together. I actually wonder if knowing how much Chris loved Des and that he would probably be best for Des helped Brooks make the decision to leave and to do it before a FS. It seemed mean, but I do think he wanted to spare her any additional feelings, I wonder if without Chris there if Brooks would have stayed and tried dating Des for a while. Thank goodness Chris was there, because I don't think Brooks and Des would have lasted very long outside the bubble. I think once Des's head cleared and with Chris giving her the physical side more that Des realized how lucky she was to have Chris. I don't know if she was 100% over Brooks at the FRC, but I think she was smart enough to see how much Chris loved her and to want to grow in that love. I think now she probably can't even remember why she thought she wanted Brooks.

I wouldn't have brought this up if the discussion in the tweet thread hadn't started. I can just see the three having a friendship in the future, as Chris and Brooks seemed to get along and I think Brooks liked Des a lot as a person, just not as a wife.

I wasn't on board with Des and Chris at first because I thought she would hurt him and was suspicious of them not watching the whole show, like she was hiding it from him. I have come to realize it was actually Chris's confidence in his love for Des and in her, that it really didn't matter to him what else had happened during the show. To me this makes Chris an even more awesome man. And truthfully, has actually helped me like JPG and Nikki together more, because I see some of Chris's confidence in Nikki.

Anyway, I always loved Chris and used to want him to have someone who loved him more, but now I see that Des does and I think they will have a wonderful life together. I will be happy to watch this wedding and it even made me happy to at least see them at the disaster AFTR. I also admire that Des and Chris have been willing to state an unbiased opinion on the whole JPG season. They have acknowledged that he wasn't the greatest bachelor, but have also pointed out that he is a good man. I like that they are confident enough to stand up for what they believe in and not just follow the company line.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Well, we finally got the answer to that. On the recent podcast, Chris said he wondered why they hid him completely. here is the podcast.

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969393
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I wasn't on board with Des and Chris at first because I thought she would hurt him and was suspicious of them not watching the whole show, like she was hiding it from him.  I have come to realize it was actually Chris's confidence in his love for Des and in her, that it really didn't matter to him what else had happened during the show.  To me this makes Chris an even more awesome man.  And truthfully, has actually helped me like JPG and Nikki together more, because I see some of Chris's confidence in Nikki.
I too have seeing the similarities btw  Chris and Nikki. if you listen to her, she was saying almost the same things Chris was saying. I really like Nikki and JPG together too.[/quote]

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 am

Interesting interview with Chris on Jason's podcast. Jason asked him about their wedding date and Chris said "if we had it our way we would be getting married this fall....in California. " I think they will have to wait until to have a December wedding like Ashley and JP, or a January wedding like Sean and Catherine, if they want the network to pay for the wedding. They dont control the date.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:59 am

tigertiz wrote:Interesting interview with Chris on Jason's podcast.  Jason asked him about their wedding date and Chris said "if we had it our way we would be getting married this fall....in California. "     I think they will have to wait until to have a December wedding  like Ashley and JP, or a January wedding like Sean and Catherine, if they want the network to pay for the wedding. They dont control the date.

I think there Will be possible slot after BIP to have a fall wedding. The announcement maybe at Andi's ATFR (end of July). With BIP airing for 2 mo(?) thus early Oct could count as a possible date. Just my 2 cents ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear