SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 am

The network is probably going to schedule the wedding during a "down time" - post November sweeps. I doubt they'll air it , in primetime, when all the new episodes of all of the new tv shows are airing in the middle of the fall. That's too much competition for ratings. They would be more likely to have it in August, or in December. Based on what Chris says, I imagine they are looking at a winter wedding.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:The network is probably going to schedule the wedding during a "down time" - post November sweeps.  I doubt they'll air it , in primetime, when all the new episodes of all of the new tv shows are airing in the middle of the fall.  That's too much competition for ratings.  They would be more likely to have it in August, or in December.  Based on what Chris says, I imagine they are looking at a winter wedding.  

I agree. At the earliest, they will probably follow JP and Ash's timeline. I believe they signed on for a wedding in September.

Too much going on before that for the network, I think.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
LynnTa wrote:JBF -that pic and those words say it ALL. I am smiling --Thanks!

I wasn't on board with Des and Chris at first because I thought she would hurt him and was suspicious of them not watching the whole show, like she was hiding it from him.  I have come to realize it was actually Chris's confidence in his love for Des and in her, that it really didn't matter to him what else had happened during the show.  To me this makes Chris an even more awesome man.  And truthfully, has actually helped me like JPG and Nikki together more, because I see some of Chris's confidence in Nikki.
I too have seeing the similarities btw  Chris and Nikki. if you listen to her, she was saying almost the same things Chris was saying. I really like Nikki and JPG together too.

[/quote]

I think there might be similarities between Nikki and Chris, but definitely no similarities between the two couples relationship wise. Chris oped his heart at the LCD and at the final rose ceremony. Des poured her heart out to Chris at the final rose ceremony and said she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Nikki finally opened up to Juan but as we all saw, Juan held back. Not saying it is bad, but just that you can't compare the two couples as far as where they were at the final rose.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:18 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
LynnTa wrote:JBF -that pic and those words say it ALL. I am smiling --Thanks!

I wasn't on board with Des and Chris at first because I thought she would hurt him and was suspicious of them not watching the whole show, like she was hiding it from him.  I have come to realize it was actually Chris's confidence in his love for Des and in her, that it really didn't matter to him what else had happened during the show.  To me this makes Chris an even more awesome man.  And truthfully, has actually helped me like JPG and Nikki together more, because I see some of Chris's confidence in Nikki.
I too have seeing the similarities btw  Chris and Nikki. if you listen to her, she was saying almost the same things Chris was saying. I really like Nikki and JPG together too.

I think there might be similarities between Nikki and Chris, but definitely no similarities between the two couples relationship wise.  Chris oped his heart at the LCD and at the final rose ceremony.  Des poured her heart out to Chris at the final rose ceremony and said she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.   Nikki finally opened up to Juan but as we all saw, Juan held back.  Not saying it is bad, but just that you can't compare the two couples as far as where they were at the final rose.  
[/quote]
Oh no, not comparing the couple at all. JuanP and Des are totally different people and from different cultures. Nikki had so much confidence just like Chris, and said almost the same things like "I cant put my finger on it, it 's just right, I don't think anyone else has what we have, madly deeply in love, etc" every body goes humm? how can he/she be so sure? I think they hide the F1 very well. On the last podcast Chris said they din't show any content of their relationship, they hid him so much. Nikki said, they din't show any content just the physical.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Oh no, not comparing the couple at all. JuanP and Des are totally different people and from different cultures. Nikki had so much confidence just like Chris, and said almost the same things like "I cant put my finger on it, it 's just right, I don't think anyone else has what we have, madly deeply in love, etc" every body goes humm? how can he/she be so sure? I think they hide the F1 very well. On the last podcast Chris said they din't show any content of their relationship, they hid him so much. Nikki said, they din't show any content just the physical.

Those are all things very commonly said by all the "winners." No way to know how much is producer prompted and how much is real (although time has shown that with Chris it has definitely been real).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Those are all things very commonly said by all the "winners."  No way to know how much is producer prompted and how much is real (although time has shown that with Chris it has definitely been real).

I wasn't trying to compare the couples either, just saying that the confidence of Chris reminded me of Nikki. I also agree that Des and JPG are very different and approaches the show and relationship differently. Des was ready for marriage and to me is very malleable. On her season, I saw her kind of being very similar to each man when she was with each of them individually. She and Chris have a wonderful relationship and she has a gentle soul and she has settled into a great life with Chris. JPG takes marriage very seriously and is much more guarded than Des. He is very much who he is and the one he ends up with will need to be able to love him for that.

All of that is okay, I think both Des and JPG were very lucky to find two people who are so strong, confident and loving.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Those are all things very commonly said by all the "winners."  No way to know how much is producer prompted and how much is real (although time has shown that with Chris it has definitely been real).

I wasn't trying to compare the couples either, just saying that the confidence of Chris reminded me of Nikki.  I also agree that Des and JPG are very different and approaches the show and relationship differently.  Des was ready for marriage and to me is very malleable.  On her season, I saw her kind of being very similar to each man when she was with each of them individually.  She and Chris have a wonderful relationship and she has a gentle soul and she has settled into a great life with Chris.  JPG takes marriage very seriously and is much more guarded than Des.  He is very much who he is and the one he ends up with will need to be able to love him for that.

All of that is okay, I think both Des and JPG were very lucky to find two people who are so strong, confident and loving.

Yes, I agree Des found someone very confident and who she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. I still think JP and Nikki have a long way to go in proving that. I also don't know Nikki as well as I felt I knew Chris at the end of the show. JMO Nikki seems very sweet but did not say much at the ATFR. Maybe as time goes on and they grow closer and deeper in love, we will get to know her more. Or, maybe they will stay more private and that is okay too.  yes 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I wasn't trying to compare the couples either, just saying that the confidence of Chris reminded me of Nikki.  I also agree that Des and JPG are very different and approaches the show and relationship differently.  Des was ready for marriage and to me is very malleable.  On her season, I saw her kind of being very similar to each man when she was with each of them individually.  She and Chris have a wonderful relationship and she has a gentle soul and she has settled into a great life with Chris.  JPG takes marriage very seriously and is much more guarded than Des.  He is very much who he is and the one he ends up with will need to be able to love him for that.

Yes, I agree Des found someone very confident and who she could see herself spending the rest of her life with.  I still think JP and Nikki have a long way to go in proving that.  I also don't know Nikki as well as I felt I knew Chris at the end of the show.  JMO  Nikki seems very sweet but did not say much at the ATFR.  Maybe as time goes on and they grow closer and deeper in love, we will get to know her more.  Or, maybe they will stay more private and that is okay too.     yes 

IMO, I feel like Nikki was very open, and the fact that JuanP asked her questions, I got to know her very well. I saw a very mature girl ready for marriage. Someone who knows her self and knows what she wants, she is very honest just like her man. I got to know about her love for her job and the patients. Of course, she was hidden a lot just like Chris was.
But, as you know, no one can compare to the prince as far as communicating his feeling, so, yes, I knew Chris very well too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Assuming Chris and Des' final date was two days before proposal (not the day before right?) here are some photos for our viewing pleasure of exactly where they were a year ago today!

Tomorrow I'll add ring shopping photos and MTP, and Wednesday, their anniversary, I'll dump a huge pile of proposal pics!  Hugesmile 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2iloh3b

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Ofax4h

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 14ebgo4

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 6jeiqv

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2aiewao

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 T84vis

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Article-0-1B2A0EF7000005DC-209_634x419

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 346s6s8

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2qrzq6b

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 218yec

(LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT HER, ACK, SO CUTE!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Article-0-1B2A14B3000005DC-952_634x422

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 W-des-red-dress-crying

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 23gzi8k

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Assuming Chris and Des' final date was two days before proposal (not the day before right?) here are some photos for our viewing pleasure of exactly where they were a year ago today!

Tomorrow I'll add ring shopping photos and MTP, and Wednesday, their anniversary, I'll dump a huge pile of engagement photos!  Hugesmile 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2iloh3b

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Ofax4h

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 14ebgo4

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 6jeiqv

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2aiewao

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 T84vis

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Article-0-1B2A0EF7000005DC-209_634x419

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 346s6s8

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 2qrzq6b

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 218yec

(LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT HER, ACK, SO CUTE!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 Article-0-1B2A14B3000005DC-952_634x422

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 W-des-red-dress-crying

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 35 23gzi8k

THANK YOU!!!  bowdown bowdown 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 4:22 pm

I THANK YOU TOO!!!! tyvm 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 05, 2014 4:34 pm

One thing I've noticed looking back at all seasons, the F1 is usually the one who has the most confidence. Sometimes it's difficult to pinpoint who that person is simply because it's not shown to the viewers and it messes with your head! laugh out loud

Chris, Roberto, Bianka on Bach Canada, Nikki and Catherine are the ones that IMO appeared the most confident.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear