SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 am

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 3806527698 at Chris's post.

Very sweet messages by both of them! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Love them and love those two posts! I'm not big on social media, but I love when a couple shares a loved up post once in a while, especially for milestones and anniversaries.

I always considered myself a lucky viewer because I was a Chris fan from day one and I think because the incorrect spoiler was out there, production was able to show the true connection between Des and Chris without feeling the need to hide their connection or try to tarnish it with drama and questions. I'm so happy for these two and everything that they have! Little Asher is precious.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 pm

I love Chris's post even more because he rarely ever posts SM PDA type stuff. Makes it even more special.

I was also a huge Chris fan since day 1! Serious top notch casting, he was well rounded and serious about settling down. Did everything he told her he was going to do. At only 27 (at the time). He's 31 now.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:26 am

ITA with you all, Chris was my favorite bcs he was drama free, focused, and confident in his relationship with Des.  
From time to time, I go back and watch their love story, and I am reminded of how clear it was to me from week 3 that Chris was her best match as well as her favorite, especially if you see the kind of dates Chris got and how many first roses he received.
congrats to Chris and Des, may you continue to have great happiness in your lives.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Their FRC is my favorite - so much emotion and honesty. I knew right away they would make it. And I love their final date the night before the FRC - Des telling Chris he is the greatest man she has ever met. I think Des stands for Destiny - not Desiree!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:02 am

They gave us the best season ever!! Happy anniversary to Des and Chris. Truly living the dream.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

You know what? It's a bummer that we will never see a photo or video of their first dance with Matt White. We know Chris surprised her and I read that it was do sweet and emotional. We've gotten so much over the years but this is something I've wanted to see for so long! I will never get over this. laugh out loud  chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 2764

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Blue, why don't we ask her? May be, she will give it to us.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 08, 2017 12:37 am

With about 20 minutes left of it, happy engagement anniversary to these two! Can you believe this was FOUR years ago?! Still the best proposal of all IMO! awwww

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 45 Bachel10

source.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 1:41 am

I agree, best proposal ever.
Chris said it's not about yes or no, it's about growing old together, about whether Des wants to share life with him... awww, it melts my heart everytime I see the proposal.

Happy Anniversary to the Siegfrieds!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 10:13 am

IA IMO the best proposal ever! Four years already and they have accomplished a lot in those four years.

Continued success filled with love and happiness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon May 08, 2017 12:08 pm

These two are just the cutest. For some reason it seems longer than 4 years.

Wishing these two many many many more. A very beautiful family they are.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear