SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you, Auntie's Love!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Rolly wrote:Baseball Mom, I love your avitar of Chris....adorable!!! yes (And I'm a Brooks fan!)

I think it's great that Brooks and Chris still seem to be friends...I think they really liked each other. bestbud! 
Thank you...I too hope that Chris and Brooks can remain friends.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 pm

I never post, I usually just like to read. I enjoy reading everyone's comments though and may start commenting myself. I know that this has nothing to do with Desiree and Chris, but I think that it's important to post. Please keep Gia Allemand, from Bachelor Season 14 and Bachelor Pad, in your thoughts. She is in the hospital and listed in critical condition. I'm sure many of you have already heard this, but I just felt that it was important to post!

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:Baseball Mom, I love your avitar of Chris....adorable!!! yes (And I'm a Brooks fan!)

I think it's great that Brooks and Chris still seem to be friends...I think they really liked each other. bestbud! 
Chris and brooks were always by each other during the show... They are both very laid back and awkward/funny... I can see why they became friends and still are!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Thank you, Auntie's Love!
Same here!:cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 pm

I was going through some of the SCs I made during the season and here's one I really like....Chris totally stole the ball from Des in this scene....giggling 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 8 1011578_152468598285844_1488982694_n

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

Chris and brooks were always by each other during the show... They are both very laid back and awkward/funny... I can see why they became friends and still are!
brittany44000...love your avi....you need to post at least 1x per page.  That's a HOT pic of him. Hugesmile

b

Back to top Go down

Post by bookworm27 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:I was going through some of the SCs I made during the season and here's one I really like....Chris totally stole the ball from Des in this scene....giggling 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 8 1011578_152468598285844_1488982694_n
That's such a cute picture! They just have so much fun together. They seriously are best friends.

This picture reminded me of the interview Chris gave to the baseball magazine. I didn't know that he played soccer so seriously when he was younger. That's why he totally kicked butt and took names on the group date. He's definitely a Renaissance man!
bookworm27
bookworm27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:33 pm

ummm, I'm hearing crickets...where did everyone go.....

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 pm

b wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

brittany44000...love your avi....you need to post at least 1x per page.  That's a HOT pic of him. Hugesmile
Don't get me started tonight, I am trying to behave giggling 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm

bookworm27 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:I was going through some of the SCs I made during the season and here's one I really like....Chris totally stole the ball from Des in this scene....giggling 

That's such a cute picture! They just have so much fun together. They seriously are best friends.

This picture reminded me of the interview Chris gave to the baseball magazine. I didn't know that he played soccer so seriously when he was younger. That's why he totally kicked butt and took names on the group date. He's definitely a Renaissance man!
I remember this scene and thinking chris wth.. You are trying to win this girls heart laugh out loud!!! Yes that night she told him he was good at everything and I remember his humble smirk like he was embarrassed!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:40 pm

bookworm27 wrote:

You have my approval on your avi bookworm... Do not be reluctant to post away!!!! giggling 
Seriously the face cupping is just great chris!!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear