SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Is it selfish of me that I hope they don't get married Saturday because I have a tournament all day? I'd prefer if the wedding was on a day when I have no plans. :Smiley: 
Yes, that's selfish! Hush! giggling
Fine. I guess they can get married whenever they want.

I'm even busier than normal today so I'm counting on all you sleuths to figure where they are headed.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by blessed66 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Is it selfish of me that I hope they don't get married Saturday because I have a tournament all day? I'd prefer if the wedding was on a day when I have no plans. :Smiley: 
Yes, that's selfish! Hush! giggling
I agree that's selfish but do not worry if it is Saturday no one will know until they are back from their honeymoon. I am praying that it Saturday so that they can start enjoying the full benefits of marriage.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Well, although I wish they were getting married this Saturday, there's a lot to speculate about. Did Carrey sneak into the USA? Did the Dallas mob look like they were traveling anywhere. Any sightings? Any movements by the Seattle crew? Someone would be spotted this week flying somewhere. Hate to be Miss Doubious but I would give them AA+ if no one is spotted, and they could pull that one off without ANTBODY being seen by someone in an airport. Maybe ABC is charter flying everyone. Big Bucks $$$$$$$$  I'm sure all of our expert spies are checking everyones IG's and twitters and actions   
Sincerely hope  I'm wrong.  So tired of  "soon"Praying
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 pm

I think Carey and Cynthia and the sisters... and Crista could all travel and would likely not be recognized. Sean and Catherine on a plane.... that's different- but a destination anywhere in California could be driven to- all they'd need is a limo- a there a LOTS of those in LA. As for the rest of the Lowe clan- if they don't all travel together they wouldn't necessarily raise suspicion. They travel a lot anyway and I don't recall that much attention is paid unless they are actually with Sean and Catherine. His friends likewise. Many of them travel for work, so they'd be seen in the Dallas airport. Again, we know they're with Sean when they take pictures of it and tweet about it- but not when others do.

All of them, if sworn to secrecy, will be quiet..... the quiet will probably be deafening around the time of the wedding (unless Sean and Catherine do what they did last night (and Sean often did before filming the Bachelor) which is to put a statement or question out there and then let the timeline provide all the activity as folks respond.

It just occurred to me that maybe Ashley and JP were in California to film a little "what we would have done differently with our TV wedding if we had known" segment with Sean and Catherine.... and maybe one thing is that they would have wanted an announcement after the wedding to keep curious onlookers at bay.

I don't think we'll hear that they are getting married. I think we'll hear that they've gotten married.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Not that my $0.02 is even worth half that, but I think they are moving back to Dallas for good, hence Sean's tweet on Sunday. My stance is that a wedding isn't happening til later this year. But you all know I'd be estactic if it happened sooner. I'm just not seeing any clues that really point towards that being the case.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Your $.02 is as valuable as any of ours! I'm just hopeful. That being said, I am certain, wedding in the next 2 weekends or not, they are headed, permanently, to Dallas- that when they leave LA (and they will leave before the weekend) they are doing so for good (well, they'll be back, but only to visit or unless they get some great offer).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Meh  doubt we will see any leaks about this planning how far the planning is going on , if ever they start to wrap it up . Lol. Let just say we just wait about it . I know your patience is wearing you out but this is all we could do . :Smiley: Just waiting the soon Praying

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 pm

umngirl wrote:Not that my $0.02 is even worth half that, but I think they are moving back to Dallas for good, hence Sean's tweet on Sunday. My stance is that a wedding isn't happening til later this year. But you all know I'd be estactic if it happened sooner. I'm just not seeing any clues that really point towards that being the case.
Yea, sadly, I agree. Though I will enthusiastically be looking for those clues that I am wrong.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:Not that my $0.02 is even worth half that, but I think they are moving back to Dallas for good, hence Sean's tweet on Sunday. My stance is that a wedding isn't happening til later this year. But you all know I'd be estactic if it happened sooner. I'm just not seeing any clues that really point towards that being the case.
Your $.02 is as valuable as any of ours! I'm just hopeful. That being said, I am certain, wedding in the next 2 weekends or not, they are headed, permanently, to Dallas- that when they leave LA (and they will leave before the weekend) they are doing so for good (well, they'll be back, but only to visit or unless they get some great offer).
I agree I think the move to Dallas permanently is on, not sure about the wedding tho.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 77 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm

jcrbil wrote:Your $.02 is as valuable as any of ours!  I'm just hopeful.  That being said, I am certain, wedding in the next 2 weekends or not, they are headed, permanently, to Dallas- that when they leave LA (and they will leave before the weekend) they are doing so for good (well, they'll be back, but only to visit or unless they get some great offer).

My $.02 is in agreement with yours about the move to Dallas. I still don't know how they explain living together. Wouldn't be curious except for all the hype about it and Seans convictions. Most interest than I've seen about any bach or bachettes sex life ever. I guess we all want to see them finally enjoy wedded bliss at it's fullest.

the thing that I love about them is that regardless of the wedding being in two weeks or two months they really seem to be joined at the hip, and always injoying each other. We don't ever have any doubt IF only WHEN.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm

lipsis wrote:
Yea, sadly, I agree. Though I will enthusiastically be looking for those clues that I am wrong.  
I agree with you as well. I think the move happens now and later wedding. One of the pastors tweeted Sean and thanked him for worshipping with them the past few months and his answer was thank you for having us. That tells me a permanent move is coming.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:02 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Your $.02 is as valuable as any of ours!  I'm just hopeful.  That being said, I am certain, wedding in the next 2 weekends or not, they are headed, permanently, to Dallas- that when they leave LA (and they will leave before the weekend) they are doing so for good (well, they'll be back, but only to visit or unless they get some great offer).

My $.02 is in agreement with yours about the move to Dallas. I still don't know how they explain living together. Wouldn't be curious except for all the hype about it and Seans convictions. Most interest than I've seen about any bach or bachettes sex life ever. I guess we all want to see them finally enjoy wedded bliss at it's fullest.

the thing that I love about them is that regardless of the wedding being in two weeks or two months they really seem to be joined at the hip, and always injoying each other. We don't ever have any doubt IF only WHEN.
Agreed with you and just to say their timeline few people are asking the word "when" . And I swear they will see these at some point on their twitter feed but sorry folks you can't get anything from them because whatever is related to the planning you will get nothing . Knowing these two are good at keeping infos rotfl rotfl giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs