SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 pm

I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:56 pm

umngirl wrote:I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll.
I am tempted to give her a reality check. She is a very sick woman and she said she is a nurse, I feel sorry for the patients

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 pm

is it confirmed cat is in seattle now?if so, my guess is sean is not in seattle (yet) based on the pic tweet she was alone, if sean is in seattle i think he would be with her to kind of explore seattle
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 pm

blessed66 wrote:This Barbie person is really crazy, she sent  tweets to everyone she can think of Sean, Catherine, Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills and Crista. In total she sent 42 tweets.  She needs to get a life or sociological evaluation we might be dealing with a very sick person. I am sure she is not in her right mind.
I know hey? I can't believe she's that paranoid about Peta..though I think she is really concerned about Cat but without basis. She should read this thread to enlighten her. I love this forum and you guys! Always makes me smile after a long and tiring day from work.High clap 
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:This Barbie person is really crazy, she sent  tweets to everyone she can think of Sean, Catherine, Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills and Crista. In total she sent 42 tweets.  She needs to get a life or sociological evaluation we might be dealing with a very sick person. I am sure she is not in her right mind.
I was kinda hoping she's tweet Elan. His responses would be a hoot.
This person is really sick. Now she has a new tweet and asking sean to say good things about  cat and not hurtful words. Meh, what this person needs is to sit down and have a long meaningful talk to let her understand what just happened . This person needs to know she was the whole reason of Sean's sarcasm remarks because he pushed him and succeeded of doing it. To me this person needs to have a reality check . She has a serious problem. To me wen she keeps saying she is a die hard fan and loves both of them . The truth is she is not a loyal supporter . She is a certified hater. She keeps trolling in twitter . If she still  supporting them then why not just stop all these craziness . Delete your account and shut the **** up! And go away! hissyfit wheww! Sorry for the little rant again laugh out loud duh

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

zackzugen wrote:is it confirmed cat is in seattle now?if so, my guess is sean is not in seattle (yet) based on the pic tweet she was alone, if sean is in seattle i think he would be with her to kind of explore seattle
Yes to Cat being in Seattle. We have no idea where Sean is. No sightings, no clues via tweets/IG. All we know is they won't be in L.A. come Sunday. Til then, we wait.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 pm

umngirl wrote:I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll. I will not respond to the troll.

Poor umngirl. come on down to Florida and I'll forget about the wine, beer and martinis. We'll open a bottle of good old southern comfort and that will make the troll go away......don't cry. hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 pm

blessed66 wrote:
I am tempted to give her a reality check.  She is a very sick woman and she said  she is a nurse, I feel sorry for the patients
rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 pm

smartcat wrote:

Poor umngirl. come on down to Florida and I'll forget about the wine, beer and martinis. We'll open a bottle of good old southern comfort and that will make the troll go away......don't cry. hissyfit
Oh I have plenty of good ways to forget about the troll. Most popular includes a 6-pack of Spotted Cow and the other involves a cart of volleyballs and my unsuspecting team doing "defensive work". Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 pm

jaromarie wrote:
I know hey? I can't believe she's that paranoid about Peta..though I think she is really concerned about Cat but without basis. She should read this thread to enlighten her. I love this forum and you guys! Always makes me smile after a long and tiring day from work.High clap 
Hahaha she is living the past which is irrelevant :angryemotion rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Oh I have plenty of good ways to forget about the troll. Most popular includes a 6-pack of Spotted Cow and the other involves a cart of volleyballs and my unsuspecting team doing "defensive work". Hugesmile 
rotfl rotfl the stretcher bed is ready now according to the psychiatrist. Everything is ready now , her uniform , the nurses on this ward are all set though :giggle: rotfl yes .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 pm

jaromarie wrote:

What are you kidding me? She's been here since yesterday laugh out loud. Well atleast our guess though rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats