SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:35 pm

So I take it by next Sunday he means like 10 days from now. Glad it's confirmed they are going back to Dallas. Now we wait to see where they are between today and then.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:40 pm

umngirl wrote:So I take it by next Sunday he means like 10 days from now. Glad it's confirmed they are going back to Dallas. Now we wait to see where they are between today and then.
If they have to be out by the first, maybe just driving back and getting settled. Gosh, I'm sad and excited for them all at once.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

umngirl wrote:So I take it by next Sunday he means like 10 days from now. Glad it's confirmed they are going back to Dallas. Now we wait to see where they are between today and then.
So it means they are still in Cali by this Sunday then ?  So since he tweeted that we will just see where they are  between today and then.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Since they mentioned possibly a 2nd place other than LA for the wedding I've always wondered if that might be Dallas.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:45 pm

The answer was a little ambiguous... sort of like Sean's definition of soon.

I am happy for them that they are embarking on this next stage.

It occurred to me that Catherine may be consulting with family members about what to wear to this TV wedding. They will all want to be stylish and who better to be their fashion consultant. But that wouldn't exactly be the best place for Sean to be- for sure.

I'm still hoping he joins Catherine's family for a bit in Seattle, but he's possibly in charge of relocating their stuff from LA to Dallas.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:52 pm

lipsis wrote:
If they have to be out by the first, maybe just driving back and getting settled.  Gosh, I'm sad and excited for them all at once.
You're just sad because they won't be near you and in the same timezone. I'm excited for their move and possibly even more excited they are back in my timezone. Plus there always seems to be plenty of pictures (both from fans and people they know) while they are in Texas.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Amen..

@SeanLowe09: "If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" Romans 8:31 At the end of the day, this is the only thing that matters.
Thanks Lipsis for sharing this i knew he's a man of God.  I feel lot better now. Praying

Last edited by StevAlimc on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
If they have to be out by the first, maybe just driving back and getting settled.  Gosh, I'm sad and excited for them all at once.
You're just sad because they won't be near you and in the same timezone. I'm excited for their move and possibly even more excited they are back in my timezone. Plus there always seems to be plenty of pictures (both from fans and people they know) while they are in Texas.
Yes, I'm sad for me. I like being familiar with where they are when we are allowed to know. I guess now I will have to acquaint myself with Dallas. I'm also sad for them that their little private adventure in California has come to an end.

I'm excited for their life in Dallas to begin though and thrilled they will be reunited with the girls. Their little family.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm so happy to hear that they're going to move to Dallas. That means the wedding is soon, so they can get married and get settled there & have a beautiful family giggling beatingheart 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:04 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Yes, I'm sad for me. I like being familiar with where they are when we are allowed to know. I guess now I will have to acquaint myself with Dallas. I'm also sad for them that their little private adventure in California has come to an end.

I'm excited for their life in Dallas to begin though and thrilled they will be reunited with the girls. Their little family.
I want video of them picking up the girls. All 4 of them will probably be so excited. I miss those two and hopefully their parents will be willing to share more pictures.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:09 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I want video of them picking up the girls. All 4 of them will probably be so excited. I miss those two and hopefully their parents will be willing to share more pictures.
I support you on that wish.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:53 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Amen..

@SeanLowe09: "If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" Romans 8:31 At the end of the day, this is the only thing that matters.
Amen to that ! Goodmorning to you sean! Smiley [/quote

Been out all morning and just came home to this quote from Sean. Doesn't Sean say it all in the light of the events of the past couple of days. Thank you Sean for speading the light and reminding us what's really important.
Excited for them to go back to Dallas and settle there to start that new phase of their lives. Love them together and now they'll be surrounded with family and friends. Would be nice if Sean meets up with Cat in Seattle this weekend but that's just me and if not thats just for them to know.
Pictures, pictures pictures come on peeps give us thiose adorable faces.  Getting out my  "go seancat" sweatshirt. cheerleader cheerleader
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats