SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 pm

thankful7 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:You ladies are very funny and whoever suggested the Wig and Dance pole for their honeymoon gets score hehehe [/quote

Thanks.  I am sooo Happy and Lucky I found you guys, you all are Great on this board. 10 for TEAM SEANCAT!High clap bowdown 
Glad you are enjoying this forum so far. Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:52 pm

I hope to see some photos in dallas today Smiley . They seemed really busy again though . giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:56 pm

thankful7 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:You ladies are very funny and whoever suggested the Wig and Dance pole for their honeymoon gets score hehehe [/quote

Thanks.  I am sooo Happy and Lucky I found you guys, you all are Great on this board. 10 for TEAM SEANCAT!High clap bowdown 

This place is so wacky. We have Sean and Cat dancing on  poles with blond wigs on their honeymoon YUP score 10 for that.  If they honeymoon in Hawaii the pups in blond wigs  can do the hula for them as a special treat.  Now who wears the wig to bed on the wedding night is the question of the day,giggling :Drool: :Clap:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

As I said before, it is so amazing to me how obvious Sean and Catherine matchmaking experience caught
My attention during their season. What a wonderful feeling to love someone and receive love in return. It's unexplainable, speaking from experience. Come on SOON!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I think it's funny that she calls the last couple of months in LA as living in the spotlight.  They did very little in the way of public appearances once DWTS was finished.  Truthfully, if they wanted to be seen, or if they were having a showmance, it's possible to be out every night in LA and get your picture taken.
So you're saying that the glare from their TV screen isn't a spotlight?  giggling 
You win quote of the day. LOVE that laugh out loud!!! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:09 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

As I said before, it is so amazing to me how obvious Sean and Catherine matchmaking experience caught
My attention during their season. What a wonderful feeling to love someone and receive love in return. It's unexplainable, speaking from experience. Come on SOON!
Yeah right? It's a good feeling Smiley. I agreed with you Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I think it's funny that she calls the last couple of months in LA as living in the spotlight.  They did very little in the way of public appearances once DWTS was finished.  Truthfully, if they wanted to be seen, or if they were having a showmance, it's possible to be out every night in LA and get your picture taken.
So you're saying that the glare from their TV screen isn't a spotlight?  giggling 
Thank you, ILR. Coming from the fan fiction quotemaster herself, that's a huge compliment!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:20 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I second that! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Catherine left a comment on Sean's photo with the wig "I'm even more attracted to you"

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:Catherine left a comment on Sean's photo with the wig "I'm even more attracted to you"
Aww so cute. I love when they tease and flirt on social media lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm

blessed66 wrote:Catherine left a comment on Sean's photo with the wig "I'm even more attracted to you"
Awwwww! I love when they flirt on social media!  Wifey is so sweet. I just love how much they love each other. They are such a sweet couple . Love love them. :cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Aww so cute. I love when they tease and flirt on social media lol!!
They never take themselves seriously. I love them for that. In part of the ATFR chat with CH she said that the way they came across on the show was the way they really are. . She said that was us. Their interaction is addictive and adorable. I'm so obsessed.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354