SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
Just saw Sean Lowe and Catherine from the Bachelor walk past the car at mockingbird station! They are so cute together in real life!
Yay! A break from football. Good boy, hubs!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
Just saw Sean Lowe and Catherine from the Bachelor walk past the car at mockingbird station! They are so cute together in real life!
I knew he'd take a break from the games. He's not as crazy as me for staying on the couch all day with games on. But you best believe they will be back to watch the Cowboys game tonight.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
I knew he'd take a break from the games. He's not as crazy as me for staying on the couch all day with games on. But you best believe they will be back to watch the Cowboys game tonight.
And we also get the answer to the question of whether Sean still had his place since they are at Mockingbird.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
And we also get the answer to the question of whether Sean still had his place since they are at Mockingbird.
Killing two birds with one stone. I like that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Maybe this is where the texMex comes in
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:51 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
I assumed he did since she moved so close to there but its nice to have it confirmed.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
I assumed he did since she moved so close to there but its nice to have it confirmed.
Same here. It's what made the most sense. I wonder if they are hosting some people for the game tonight or if it will be just the two of them and the girls.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
Same here. It's what made the most sense. I wonder if they are hosting some people for the game tonight or if it will be just the two of them and the girls.
I vote the latter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
Aww yay, what a sweetie!! Making time for his girl even during football season! I'm sure it will be back to snugglesville tonight for that Dallas game, but sure love that they can compromise, and have the best of both worlds!!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
I vote the latter.
I agree 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:58 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
Aww yay, what a sweetie!! Making time for his girl even during football season! I'm sure it will be back to snugglesville tonight for that Dallas game, but sure love that they can compromise, and have the best of both worlds!!
You're adorable, ILR! I bet he was hungry.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@caitthegreat11 3m
You're adorable, ILR! I bet he was hungry.
Oh stop, don't take away my romantic fantasy laugh out loud!! If he was hungry, he could have just ordered pizza and not gotten off the couch, so there laugh out loud!!Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354