SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:06 pm

They are so quiet so far?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Iploeg wrote:Good morning team SeanCat. I feel as excited as y'all for both their 10 month engagement and 1 year M&G anniversaries. How the time flies. It amazes me that discussing them never feels old. This thread was only started no less than a few days back, but look how far we are today. I am all in for a discussion in the general thread on the last (3?) episodes. These discussions never get old and I always enjoy reading your individual perspectives on their Love Story.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Smiley-vault-signs-016 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Dancing-smileys06

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:They are so quiet so far?
I know right! Probably tired, they are in a different time zone.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Or else, "shhhhhh..... it's a secret".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:They are so quiet so far?
I know right! Probably tired, they are in a different time zone.
Maybe. So far no sightings about them around Cali but I expected this is going to happen. Still early in Cali though. So maybe they will tweet later though .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:20 pm

And he is awake greeting Peter ( Cassie's husband) a happy birthday today .

“@SeanLowe09: Happy birthday to @peterjscalettar ! You'll always be mishpokhe with this gentile. Don't want to be too shmaltzy but I love you. Mazel Tov!”
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:59 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:And he is awake greeting Peter ( Cassie's husband) a happy birthday today .

“@SeanLowe09: Happy birthday to @peterjscalettar ! You'll always be mishpokhe with this gentile. Don't want to be too shmaltzy but I love you. Mazel Tov!”
I am thinking maybe they met early this morning to film something with Sean and Juan Pablo thus Sean's birthday tweet to Peter and the reason for the Sunday flight. It makes sense to me they would use Sean for something like that. He is still so very popular with the girls and is marrying his F-1. Who better?

On another subject, the troll is on the warpath again. Wondering where Catherine is and still talking about Peta! I don't think she realizes that Peta has a new hotty to dance with that she looks extremely happy with. At this point she would probably go Sean who?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 pm

The only things DWTS/ Peta related going forward for Sean are a seat in the audience and a dancing lesson (with Catherine) for their "dance".

A "dancing" announcement choreographed by Peta perhaps?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:And he is awake greeting Peter ( Cassie's husband) a happy birthday today .

I am thinking maybe they met early this morning to film something with Sean and Juan Pablo thus Sean's birthday tweet to Peter and the reason for the Sunday flight. It makes sense to me they would use Sean for something like that. He is still so very popular with the girls and is marrying his F-1. Who better?

On another subject, the troll is on the warpath again. Wondering where Catherine is and still talking about Peta! I don't think she realizes that Peta has a new hotty to dance with that she looks extremely happy with. At this point she would probably go Sean who?
Oh Lordy, I can only imagine what troll-girl will do if Sean and Cat show up in the audience tonight or God forbid if only Sean did! Peta and Brant dance first tonight too. More time to mingle with special guests. (Wink)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:12 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Maybe that was the reason for him to travel alone in LA? Something to do about JPa new season? . Maybe wifey left in Big D? What cha think ? He was spotted alone in LAX yesterday . What cha think ? I don't know though I might be wrong though.

Again! She is striking again? Gosh! Well I can't say anything . That's the way she is. So don't expect her to be nice with them . She is surely a crazy woman and seancat hater. Or sean hater to be specific Rolling Eyes I think seancat blocked her so they don't read those tweets of her anymore . But the sad thing is we can as in in general though Rolling Eyes duh if you go and type seancat usernames in the search box though no no but haven't read them and not going to read them . Same garbage and nonsense things she is talking . **** her duh

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Here we go troll is back again and again! Poor seancat

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Oh Lordy, I can only imagine what troll-girl will do if Sean and Cat show up in the audience tonight or God forbid if only Sean did! Peta and Brant dance first tonight too. More time to mingle with special guests. (Wink)
Haha-the troll is so predictable. Pure entertainment, like watching a train wreck. Poor SeanCat, for the most part they are left alone at this point.

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8