SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:16 am

GOOD MORNING TEAM SEANCAT! IT IS A GLORIOUS DAY IN TEXAS! :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 am

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Good morning from Florida fellow SEANCATERS. I went to sleep last night hoping there would be some info coming in today.  JUST LOOK at this mornings gift! What a wonderful present for a rainy Florida day. Our lovebirds looking into each others souls and Cat saying how her life changed forever. Sean then going on the "like" the picture and with that share the same sentiment.
Crying happy happy tears this AM
Thanks to all the night owls who kept watch for us. You guys are the greatest and Seancat forever all the way into the future: cheerleader cheerleader
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 am

Shay posted yesterday (9/17) a picture of Kensington with a rose. Just wondering if it has something related to Sean & Catherine or just a coincidence  she posted it on the same day of that mysterious 917. But anyways, I'm happy for you Catherine that this significant day changed your life...a wonderful blessed life.

Last edited by jaspats on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 am

blessed66 wrote:I am happy the mystery is over we all know what 9/17 means o Catherine.  The picture wake me up last night and it really blessed me to see it and just wonder "who can tell what God can do"  bring this great lady from Seattle and this gentleman from Texas together.  Like what Catherine said, they lives has never been the same again.  Sorry guys I am in the preaching mode this morning.  When God touches your life definitely something has to change.  God can honestly use anything and He used the reality show to start a great thing in Sean and Catherine lives.  I am so excited for them and I blessed God for everything He is doing in this beautiful, great, young couple.  I really believe that we are going to see greater things are yet to come Sean and Catherine.  I also believe that ABC knows that this couple is different from any of the couples they have produce before and this is why they continue to include them all the time.  I for one I am proud and truly blessed to follow Sean and Catherine, and continue to see the hand of God in their life.
I AGREE. PREACH DAT WORD! YES & AMEN!bowdown handwave 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:56 am

[quote="jaspats"]Shay posted yesterday (9/17) a picture of Kensington with a rose. Just wondering if it has something related to Sean & Catherine or just a coincidence  she posted it on the same day of that mysterious 917. But anyways, I'm happy for you Catherine that this significant day changed your life...a wonderful blessed life.[/quote

Did Sean leave Dallas on 9/17?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
On this night, 1 year ago, my life changed forever. Good luck JPab Smiley #Bachelor by @catherinegiudici
Good morning ladies! What a beautiful pic from their m&g. I just love it. Their smiles said it all Hugesmile 

This pic is liked by  tea :cutesmile!: 

Anyways , I would like to say it's so nice to see a journey of two good people of their relationship . I can't believed we are here how things turned out and it is just great to see them growing together after the show and loving, enjoying their life together . What I love about these two is they know how to enjoy themselves together , they are such a funny, sweet, smart and loving couple and their adoration to each other is just amazing. I would like to wish them all the best and continue blessings in life . I am happy for both of them . Sometimes you just never know what god is plan for you .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Ok, so, Cat most likely left Seattle to start her journey on 9/17, then got engaged on 11/17. No wonder she said she's a "seventeen queen" on twitter. Now, to cap it all, I say she will get married on 11/17 too. Can't wait any longer. Fingers crossed.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Karen5354 wrote:Ok, so, Cat most likely left Seattle to start her journey on 9/17, then got engaged on 11/17.  No wonder she said she's a "seventeen queen" on twitter.  Now, to cap it all, I say she will get married on 11/17 too.  Can't wait any longer.  Fingers crossed.
Wow good job. I think you definitely figured out the 17 Queens because Crista was tweeting her 217th tweet and her birthday is 2/17. She knew the significance of the number 17 to Catherine! Now to see if she gets married on the 17th of a month!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Karen5354 wrote:Ok, so, Cat most likely left Seattle to start her journey on 9/17, then got engaged on 11/17.  No wonder she said she's a "seventeen queen" on twitter.  Now, to cap it all, I say she will get married on 11/17 too.  Can't wait any longer.  Fingers crossed.
Not to downgrade your theory, but I find it hard to believe Cat left Seattle on 9/17 last year considering the girls don't usually come to town more than 4 days in advance. In fact I don't know if Sean was even in town on the 17th last year.

I think the 17 thing started long ago for Cat, not just last year. JMO

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 pm

I looked back and Sean was not officially announced by TPTB until September 25th as the Bachelor. So he had started filming before he was announced? So i guess they told the girls but not the public. Maybe the 17th is the date she agreed to do the Bachelor or the date they came and filmed her intro which started her journey.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
Not to downgrade your theory, but I find it hard to believe Cat left Seattle on 9/17 last year considering the girls don't usually come to town more than 4 days in advance. In fact I don't know if Sean was even in town on the 17th last year.

It's all right, umngirl, that's just my silly theory or wishful thinking at best. I'm a number person, so it drives me nuts not able to make sense of the cryptic numbers Embarressed! 

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:14 pm

umngirl wrote:

And to top it all, it was Bachelor Season 17, Sean Lowe.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8