SELECT CONTENT

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Kat Hurd: 29, Scottsdale, Arizona. She graduated from the University of Iowa in 2007 with a BS in Athletic Training and BA in Dance, then got her Masters in 2010 in Exercise Science. Currently in Medical Device sales for Boston Scientific. When doing research on her, I see that she’s currently listed in the team photo of the Phoenix Suns 2013-14 Dance Team that apparently was just named a couple weeks ago. Her twitter account also says she’s a Phoenix Suns dancer. Not sure how she’s gonna do the show and be a dancer too since she leaves Saturday, and the NBA season starts next month. But hey, at least we have this dance audition video to look at. Work it girl.
her Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatHurd
her Instagram:  http://instagram.com/kathurd
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kat.hurd.7?directed_target_id=0
her Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kathurd/
her LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/katherine-hurd/49/203/44a

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kat1
Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Bsdtcb10
Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kat2
Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kat3

RealitySteve

Last edited by chloep on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:27 pm

comments about her on RS' site:

sparky82 on September 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM said:
Kat is a fame seeking, superficial, snob and a half. She has no interest in being a wife or a mother. She wants to be famous. I hope for his sake, he will pick up on it. Her dream is to be on dancing with the stars. And like her mediocre dance video, she is also mediocre at best. Make up, a boob job and false eyelashes do wonders!!
briannabear on September 11, 2013 at 9:45 PM said:
Ahhhhhh I adore Kat and love that she got cast!! She was so excited about making the Suns so along with her (legit) job that was probably tough to put aside for this… but Juan Pablo is a catch so it will all be worth it

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 am

For reference: Kat made it past RC and got group date rose at Electric Run in Utah.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:04 am

Kat getting the rose:

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 288y4oi

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Brooklyn ‏@brooklyn_smith4  17h  
Whoa. One of my mom's co-workers is on the Bachelor. With Juan Pablo. Her name is Kat so... Look for her!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm

This was Kat leaving for the Bachelor. Looks like she took her whole closet lol.

Brianna ‏@briannabear  15 Sep  
Love this photo from yesterday- @KatHurd all packed and ready to go to win Juan Pablo's heart! #teamkat pic.twitter.com/oHMMb8BtZL
Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Dw2tf4

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 pm

UPDATE: LIMO EXIT

Kat salsa danced with Juan Pablo.

_________
Source

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

This is the same girl who posted the pic of Kat leaving with all of her luggage. Do you think this is a sign she was eliminated?

Brianna ‏@briannabear 10h
@oh_no_jo when they get sent home from #thebachelor they clearly get sent to district 13 #hungergames

Jo ‏@oh_no_jo 8h
@briannabear I mean, how else do you protect anonymity. President Coin is an old contestant who just never left.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:This is the same girl who posted the pic of Kat leaving with all of her luggage.  Do you think this is a sign she was eliminated?

Brianna ‏@briannabear  10h  
@oh_no_jo when they get sent home from #thebachelor they clearly get sent to district 13 #hungergames

Jo ‏@oh_no_jo  8h  
@briannabear I mean, how else do you protect anonymity. President Coin is an old contestant who just never left.

Good question!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Kat has been tweeting as of 13hrs ago.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Kat's gallery is up!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/11/22/the-bachelor-2014-who-is-kat-hurd/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kat Hurd - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum