SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:On another note: anybody else excited to see what they dress up as for Halloween? You know they are going to coordinate. Many tweeps say they should go as John Smith and Pocohontas. Whatever they do, you know it's going to be creative and adorable now that wifey is in charge.
I'm all for this idea. Although they could wait a few years until they have a little one to dress up as Meeko too.
That would be cute. I can picture the whole Lowe family coordinated at Halloween! This year, I don't care if they go as their favorite color crayon or peanut m&m, they will be adorable. Wonder if she'll dress the girls up?
I'm thinking those girls will have something Halloween on them, whether it's just a different collar. I say they should volunteer to go with K and Smith too. But you're right, they will be coordinated for sure. Can't wait to see their adorable selves.
Can't you just picture Sean telling Lola and Ellie, "see girls, you got a mom now. This is what they do"
Definitely. But they enjoy having a mom around too much to care, well at least Lola does, not so sure about the daddy's girl Ellie.
Ellie loves having Catherine around because it means she gets daddy to herself, unless the "rents" are snuggling then she probably sulks. Then again, mommy does bring her new toys to make up for it.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Back to Catherine's hair consultation- though we may hope it's to try hairstyles for an important coming event, it may be just to get an idea of what to do now that summer season's over, she's moved to Dallas, and her last "do " has grown out .... of course what to do with a mind to needed to have a more formal style sometimes "soon". Reading the stylist's website, they like to do a consultation before they do anything serious- on anybody.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:On another note: anybody else excited to see what they dress up as for Halloween? You know they are going to coordinate. Many tweeps say they should go as John Smith and Pocohontas. Whatever they do, you know it's going to be creative and adorable now that wifey is in charge.
I'm all for this idea. Although they could wait a few years until they have a little one to dress up as Meeko too.
That would be cute. I can picture the whole Lowe family coordinated at Halloween! This year, I don't care if they go as their favorite color crayon or peanut m&m, they will be adorable. Wonder if she'll dress the girls up?
I'm thinking those girls will have something Halloween on them, whether it's just a different collar. I say they should volunteer to go with K and Smith too. But you're right, they will be coordinated for sure. Can't wait to see their adorable selves.
Can't you just picture Sean telling Lola and Ellie, "see girls, you got a mom now. This is what they do"
Ha yes been also thinking about what they would be! Something super cute and quirky like them!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Uclagirlsrock Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Do you guys know if she's still writing for The Divine Addiction? She posted one blog then nothing for the last two weeks. It's supposed to be weekly blog.

Uclagirlsrock

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Ha yes been also thinking about what they would be! Something super cute and quirky like them!

Maybe a Breaking Bad theme???

Uclagirlsrock wrote:Do you guys know if she's still writing for The Divine Addiction? She posted one blog then nothing for the last two weeks. It's supposed to be weekly blog.
Yes, I'm sure she is. They dont put new colums up every week. In fact, some of those articles featured on the front page of their website have been up for many weeks. Hopefully, we'll something from Cat soon.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:44 pm

On another subject, I just love Catherine's grandmother. I was really laughing when she said "I am going to steal him, I still have thing". I cannot wait to see her at the wedding maybe bachelorette party. She is really a character, I just wish ABC did not cut that so that everyone could have enjoyed seeing this funny grandmother.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 pm

This may have been on the Katy Trail. The comment is in a thread mentioning the KT but the other persons tweets are blocked so I cant tell.

Jordan Jones ‏@jordanljones13 17m
@chadraider08 Troy who?? I saw Sean Lowe and his fiancé! L

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Definitely. But they enjoy having a mom around too much to care, well at least Lola does, not so sure about the daddy's girl Ellie.
Ellie loves having Catherine around because it means she gets daddy to herself, unless the "rents" are snuggling then she probably sulks. Then again, mommy does bring her new toys to make up for it.
Too true.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:11 pm

jcrbil wrote:Back to Catherine's hair consultation- though we may hope it's to try hairstyles for an important coming event, it may be just to get an idea of what to do now that summer season's over, she's moved to Dallas, and her last "do " has grown out .... of course what to do with a mind to needed to have a more formal style sometimes "soon".  Reading the stylist's website, they like to do a consultation before they do anything serious- on anybody.

Kardashian's hairstyle with Bangs?:no idea 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm

thankful7 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Back to Catherine's hair consultation- though we may hope it's to try hairstyles for an important coming event, it may be just to get an idea of what to do now that summer season's over, she's moved to Dallas, and her last "do " has grown out .... of course what to do with a mind to needed to have a more formal style sometimes "soon".  Reading the stylist's website, they like to do a consultation before they do anything serious- on anybody.

Just leave it LONG or else I will personally come to Dallas and protest. That glorious mop of hair is just drool worthy.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

smartcat wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

Just leave it LONG or else I will personally come to Dallas and protest. That glorious mop of hair is just drool worthy.
I agree, I love her hair. I would hate to see her cut it short. A trim would be okay though, I'd be fine with that laugh out loud.

I did notice on Sean's season that most of the women had long hair. A few might have had shoulder length but not many. I wondered if Sean had mentioned to the producers that he liked women with long hair, and that's why so many had that. If so, I think he wound up with the woman with the longest hair laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 pm

iloveromance wrote:
smartcat wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

I agree, I love her hair. I would hate to see her cut it short. A trim would be okay though, I'd be fine with that laugh out loud.

I did notice on Sean's season that most of the women had long hair. A few might have had shoulder length but not many. I wondered if Sean had mentioned to the producers that he liked women with long hair, and that's why so many had that.  If so, I think he wound up with the woman with the longest hair laugh out loud.
I AGREE! Whatever makes SeanCat HAPPY and give them the WIGGLES real SOON!:yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer