SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

New thread guys! Let the discussion continue here. If there is a post you want brought over from the old one, just let me know.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 pm

A little decoration for the new thread..

seanloweksu

#Filipinlowe
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 540bd05020e311e3aa8c22000a1fc809_7

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi lipsis, didn't realize there was a new thread and I left a message for Poppycorn on the end old thread
Would you please bring it over for mr so we can all have a good laugh.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

smartcat wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:I'm sorry but I can't help laughing at all the different ways people are spelling filipinlowes. hee hee Please don't get mad at me for laughing but it's cracking me up. Especially yours, smartcat. "flipinlowes" sound like you're swearing at them "You flip'n lowes!" haha I don't want to offend anyone but it's just so funny. Not as funny as "titbits" but close. Oh boy, this is the best place to come to for some smiles and a good laugh.

rotfl rotfl
Oh my gosh Poppycorn, just dashed that post off as I was going out to dinner. Came back and saw what I wrote and I cracked myself up. Find these old fingers are spelling filipinlowes differently each time I write. Seancat was a lot easier to type quickly.
You flip'n lowes had me p-----g in my pants. hahahahah
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks for bringing that over, Linds!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks so much for bringing it over.. I'm working on it Filipinlowes, Filipinlowes, Filipinlowes Seancat!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:I'm sorry but I can't help laughing at all the different ways people are spelling filipinlowes.  hee hee   Please don't get mad at me for laughing but it's cracking me up.  Especially yours, smartcat.  "flipinlowes" sound like you're swearing at them  "You flip'n lowes!"  haha  I don't want to offend anyone but it's just so funny.  Not as funny as "titbits" but close.   Oh boy, this is the best place to come to for some smiles and a good laugh.  

rotfl   rotfl
Oh my gosh Poppycorn, just dashed that post off as I was going out to dinner. Came back and saw what I wrote and I cracked myself up. Find these old fingers are spelling filipinlowes differently each time I write. Seancat was a lot easier to type quickly.
hah ha! Smartcat, you really crack me up. Please don't change. I love your typo errors, titbits and flipinlowes. My fingers are old, too so I type slowly but you're always in a hurry. hee hee At the end of a stressful day, it's good to come here and have a good laugh. Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun place to come to.

Smartcat, I suggest you stick to using Seancat instead of filipinlowe or else you'll have to change your avi. Instead of a cat, you're gonna have to add a filipino. laugh out loud Next thing we know, Pacquiao will be sitting on Cat's lap.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:I'm sorry but I can't help laughing at all the different ways people are spelling filipinlowes.  hee hee   Please don't get mad at me for laughing but it's cracking me up.  Especially yours, smartcat.  "flipinlowes" sound like you're swearing at them  "You flip'n lowes!"  haha  I don't want to offend anyone but it's just so funny.  Not as funny as "titbits" but close.   Oh boy, this is the best place to come to for some smiles and a good laugh.  

rotfl   rotfl
hah ha!  Smartcat, you really crack me up.  Please don't change.  I love your typo errors, titbits and flipinlowes.  My fingers are old, too so I type slowly but you're always in a hurry.  hee hee  At the end of a stressful day, it's good to come here and have a good laugh.  Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun place to come to.

Smartcat, I suggest you stick to using Seancat instead of filipinlowe or else you'll have to change your avi.  Instead of a cat, you're gonna have to add a filipino.  laugh out loud  Next thing we know, Pacquiao will be sitting on Cat's lap.
Sorry Poppycorn, the avi stays and the many other times I've been with Sean and Catherine will be shown too. I will NOT stop sitting on Seans lap no matter what they call themselves purrrrrrrr.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Welcome! Yeah I had to make sure I typed FilipinLowe right the first time as well! (spell check thinks it should be Filipino though ha ha)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks for all the updates today ladies. Wish I had more to add, but y'all have covered everything already.

Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow and the weekend holds for them outside of K's birthday party.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 am

Love all the updates!!!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 am

Okay. I'm calling it a night. Hope the morning has some nice surprises, like a picture, maybe? Hoping. Nightie night.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer