SELECT CONTENT

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Kelly is 27, from Buckhead, GA.

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Kellytravis_zps5df1a404

Works at Choate Construction.

Twitter – @KellyRTravis (currently down)
Instagram – KellyRTravis (currently down)
Pinterest – KellyRTravis (currently down)
LinkedIn – Kelly Travis

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/09/19/the-bachelor-juan-spoilers-commentary-contestants/#kaosQYgYKMG1FDKq.99

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:22 pm

I think she may have gotten the boot because her Pinterest is back up(as seen above, it was down)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:23 pm

http://www.pinterest.com/kellyrtravis/

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:04 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 pm

UPDATE: LIMO EXIT

Kelly showed up with her dog, Molly who got out of the limo before she did. Kinda like how Ben’s son got out first last season. (Molly lived at the mansion with the girls until they left LA.)
_________
Source

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 1386194881_133462_1156_ful_kelly-travis-560

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 87b72b10 Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 86669110 Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 am

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion BflrjsQIUAEEiBc

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  14h
Fierce foursome! @sharleenjoynt @Nikki_Ferrell "@kellytravisty Peace out Seoul. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/JUwzYHTTYB”

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelly Travis- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum