SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 am

Interesting that he said, when asked if he had to do it all over again, would he….he said no. Makes me think he didn't find the love of his life.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:Interesting that he said, when asked if he had to do it all over again, would he….he said no. Makes me think he didn't find the love of his life.

Or he did and therefore doesn't need to go on it again...Just kidding. No way do I think that he found a mother for Camilla, but, I do think the statement could be taken either way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Interesting that he said, when asked if he had to do it all over again, would he….he said no. Makes me think he didn't find the love of his life.

Or he did and therefore doesn't need to go on it again...Just kidding. No way do I think that he found a mother for Camilla, but, I do think the statement could be taken either way.

I liked his honest answer. And if he doesn't propose to anyone I would find that refreshing....wish more people would decide to date and not become engaged.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 am

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I liked his honest answer. And if he doesn't propose to anyone I would find that refreshing....wish more people would decide to date and not become engaged.

I really don't see what the big deal is if he admitted that he wouldn't do the show again...why that is particularly honest. Now if he admitted that he did the show for money, to get an acting/modelling/broadcast gig and not to find love...then I would praise him for his honesty!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:46 pm

I think it's honest because it's not the usual line you hear from the leads. His answer surprised me....I think from TPTB there is pressure to speak of the experience in positive terms. The question he was asked was would you do the show again, not why did you do the show. Are there any leads that their ONLY reason to go on this show is to find love?

The more I see of JP the more I like him. He has a good sense of humor and seems genuine when he talks of not wanting to hurt people. He's not the type of guy I would pick but my opinion of him is generally positive. We'll see where this goes.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Rolly wrote:I think it's honest because it's not the usual line you hear from the leads. His answer surprised me....I think from TPTB there is pressure to speak of the experience in positive terms. The question he was asked was would you do the show again, not why did you do the show. Are there any leads that their ONLY reason to go on this show is to find love?

The more I see of JP the more I like him. He has a good sense of humor and seems genuine when he talks of not wanting to hurt people. He's not the type of guy I would pick but my opinion of him is generally positive. We'll see where this goes.

I agree with you Rolly!  Good Post 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Rolly wrote:I think it's honest because it's not the usual line you hear from the leads. His answer surprised me....I think from TPTB there is pressure to speak of the experience in positive terms. The question he was asked was would you do the show again, not why did you do the show. Are there any leads that their ONLY reason to go on this show is to find love?

I don't know that it is that new of an answer. Others have also spoken of how grueling the schedule is and how hard it is to hurt people and they wouldn't necessarily want to do it again. Besides, if he said he would do it again, it kind of implies that he didn't find anyone and rather ruins the fantasy for the rest of the season. I agree thought that I don't think any of them go on the show only to find love. That is just a happy surprise if it happens.

I personally am not enamoured of JPab. He doesn't do much for me and the faces he makes while talking kind of annoy me. I really haven't seen much of a sense of humour from him thus far and I don't think any of the leads have enjoyed hurting people so that doesn't score him any brownie points from me. I did enjoy his family and I am well aware that much of the carping about his daughter is probably a result of producer manipulation and editing. We have only seen one episode thus far and everyone is still fresh and on their best behaviour. I will certainly continue watching and might grow to like him like I did with Sean during Emily's season. That is part of the problem for me. The previous leads...at least since they started recycling...I felt I knew and was more invested in. Unfortunately, we saw so little of JPab in his previous season that it will take time for me to warm up to him...if I ever do. I know some think that is an advantage, but it isn't for me. I enjoy knowing the lead so that it makes it easier to know what/who he likes so that I can see beyond the edit that the producers want me to see. It's early days yet and for me the season really gets going once they start travelling so, like you, I'll see where this goes.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:42 am

You summed it all up beautifully Sprite. Just what I am thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Just popping in fo a bit and I want to say he is growing on me, and the girls seem like an interesting mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Cassandra:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clare's date:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Who is the girl in the skirt and black top?  JP sure has a thing for her.

I believe that's Danielle

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Videos - Discussion

+11
IrishGal
julychild
Sprite
Admin
Linds911