SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 pm

She was my favorite going in. Now I find myself trying to find fault at every little thing. I'm asking myself, oh, was that snotty or is she trying to help? Darn RS has me shaking my head at myself LOL. Nutty, you and bean are correct, I need also to give her more benefit of the doubt.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm

When I start thinking of people through the RS lense I just remind myself... Brooks the winner... right?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Also, remembering back to other seasons, not commenting on her reputation or treatment, it's absurd to me that people take to the internet to disparage a contestant who was filmed 24/7 for weeks on the grounds that the contestant disparaged others, and is therefore (like say Courtney) a despicable person or unworthly "winner."  Blacks pots and kettles!  

Perhaps thanks to Steve "outing" her pre-season as a horrible person (thanks no doubt to the same disaparaging/blabbing sort of behavior amongst his "sources"), it would be just like Fleiss to be sure she does not get the Vienna or Courtney edit as sweet revenge/proof of "who's the boss."
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:12 am

jlccaz wrote:Also, remembering back to other seasons, not commenting on her reputation or treatment, it's absurd to me that people take to the internet to disparage a contestant who was filmed 24/7 for weeks on the grounds that the contestant disparaged others, and is therefore (like say Courtney) a despicable person or unworthly "winner."  Blacks pots and kettles!  

Perhaps thanks to Steve "outing" her pre-season as a horrible person (thanks no doubt to the same disaparaging/blabbing sort of behavior amongst his "sources"), it would be just like Fleiss to be sure she does not get the Vienna or Courtney edit as sweet revenge/proof of "who's the boss."

Related to that, I did wonder who/what Fleiss was ka-booming this time in his tweet on January 9th.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stephiee_mariee Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am

jlccaz wrote:Also, remembering back to other seasons, not commenting on her reputation or treatment, it's absurd to me that people take to the internet to disparage a contestant who was filmed 24/7 for weeks on the grounds that the contestant disparaged others, and is therefore (like say Courtney) a despicable person or unworthly "winner."  Blacks pots and kettles!  

The difference, at least with what I've said, is that I am not making fun of her to make myself feel better. I am simply stating that her behavior made her the troublemaker/bitch of the house. If you were to go into your office and make fun of every single one of your coworkers and belittle them, if someone in turn said you were a troublemaker, would that somehow put the trash talker and the person who simply stated that they were causing problems, on the same level?

Like I said, I am not saying she's an awful person, I have no idea, I just know what I have heard about how she acted and treated people while she was in the house and because of that I said she was the "bitch" of the house.

stephiee_mariee

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:46 pm

stephiee_mariee wrote:

The difference, at least with what I've said, is that I am not making fun of her to make myself feel better.  I am simply stating that her behavior made her the troublemaker/bitch of the house.  If you were to go into your office and make fun of every single one of your coworkers and belittle them, if someone in turn said you were a troublemaker, would that somehow put the trash talker and the person who simply stated that they were causing problems, on the same level?

Like I said, I am not saying she's an awful person, I have no idea, I just know what I have heard about how she acted and treated people while she was in the house and because of that I said she was the "bitch" of the house.  

Can you give us any examples??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 pm

I don't see Nicki as a witch at all, Clare yes a huge witch. I don't see Nikki looking at all like Courtney to me she a spitting image of Ali.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 pm

I do think the information about Nikki being the villain came from someone in Clare's camp. Steve seemed to know a lot about how heartbroken Clare was in the end so of course he'd be against Nikki. It doesn't seem to be true that Nikki didn't get along with the other girls. Most of them seem friendly with her after the show.

I think rather than there being any villain, it's just that Clare and Nikki don't get along. When's the last time we've had the final two hate each other so much? Courtney and Lindzi wasn't quite like that because it was Emily and Courtney who really hated each other that season. I remember Chelsea really didn't like Shayne. Too bad we won't get the same reaction from Clare as we did from Chelsea at the FRC.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Nikki seems "ON" during all the epis and serious to me from epi3. straight-faced maybe she's still feeling uncomfortable. she also had her limbs all crossed when talking with juan and she didn't seem that into him at this point...she did the same with covering her upper body with her hand when she had her first sit down with him...i'm not sensing a genuine connection on her side and rather than a spark and heat i sense a coolness around her. this is a bit of an "out there" speculation but some of what she and what juan said about/to each other seems a bit inorganic, and forced...but maybe they're just nervous and awkward around each other - not sensing the palpable energy between them through their expressions and body language - might change with time with initial interest being there. but right now nikki's body language is a huge redflag!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Who is it that was "on" in front of the camera all the time?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:17 pm

composer53 wrote:Who is it that was "on" in front of the camera all the time?

I think that was Kat, wasn't it?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

albean99 wrote:
composer53 wrote:Who is it that was "on" in front of the camera all the time?

I think that was Kat, wasn't it?

ha! funny who was it that complained about this? Clare? would be ironic if it was Nikki. Next week's previews one of the women calls Nikki out on being different when with him vs. when with the girls...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe