SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am

motheroffive wrote:Catherine apparently designed his cover!

@MNanceMusic: New music from @courtney_shields and I on @iTunes - Album cover by @clmgiudici - Big thanks to @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/HdxH2Ydwty

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 2f90ea38bc054442db508829e82bdc15_zps750a9d7a
For those who don't know who he is, he is that long-haired singer guy from Em's season of the Bachelorette, Michael... :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 am

Ah, so hubs hooked him up with wifey to design the cover. Awesome! WTG hubs!

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 am

motheroffive wrote:Catherine apparently designed his cover!

@MNanceMusic: New music from @courtney_shields and I on @iTunes - Album cover by @clmgiudici - Big thanks to @SeanLowe09 http://t.co/HdxH2Ydwty

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 2f90ea38bc054442db508829e82bdc15_zps750a9d7a
This is really great, I have said it before and I have to say it again, I am very proud of how Sean and Catherine are very supportive of each other. They support each others careers. These guys are really a couple ordained by God.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 am

Great pics this morning, thanks for all who posted them last night. I'm so glad that they had a great first day together in Seattle yesterday. It appears that it might not have been filmed, but who knows really. I'm just glad that they're enjoying their time together. I wonder if they liked the Gravity movie. I think it would be really cool to see that movie in 3D.

I'd love to see some pics this weekend of them hanging out with Cat's family and friends. Hopefully we'll see some of that. I'm sure they're going to have a great weekend, no matter what they do!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 am

And not to be overlooked with all the excitement from yesterday but I hope whichever fur-child got the smoothie bath yesterday is all cleaned up and doing well...and not smelling too much like strawberry & banana! giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 am

Cute exchange between Cassie and Catherine on IG donut pic:

cassielambert  I got pregnant there @catherinegiudici and@seanloweksu . Well, not at Pikes Place market, but at the hotel ;)

catherinegiudic@cassielambert don't lie. It was in the alley next to the gum wall

And this is Michael's description on his IG:

hopps12714 42 minutes ago
 New music from @courtney_shields and I now available on @iTunes - Album cover/graphic design by the wonderfully talented @catherinegiudici - Big thanks to @seanloweksu #yougotme

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 am

bluejay8 wrote:Cute exchange between Cassie and Catherine on IG donut pic:

cassielambert  I got pregnant there @catherinegiudici and@seanloweksu . Well, not at Pikes Place market, but at the hotel ;)

catherinegiudic@cassielambert don't lie. It was in the alley next to the gum wall

This made me literally LOL!! She's so witty!!

It's kind of magical that Cassie got pregnant in Catherine's hometown. Good karma from that date, that's for sure!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 am

iloveromance wrote:
bluejay8 wrote:Cute exchange between Cassie and Catherine on IG donut pic:

This made me literally LOL!! She's so witty!!

It's kind of magical that Cassie got pregnant in Catherine's hometown. Good karma from that date, that's for sure!!!
The chemistry on that HTD must have been off the charts and infectious. This is the second time in a week or so that Cassie has commented she got pregnant on SeanCat's HTD. Such are the joys of watching 2 sweet kids fall crazy in love before your very eyes.. *sigh*

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful updates. Hoping for a bunch of pics too so I can change my avi. I need something current to go with the 'SOON' beat. :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you all for the updates of our favorite couple Filipinlowe! My heart is full of joy joy!!blowkiss Can't wait for the Soon to come.:wedding 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:25 pm

lipsis wrote:Ah, so hubs hooked him up with wifey to design the cover. Awesome! WTG hubs!
And I'm jut loving that cover, too!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Hate to get back to the real world but real life is calling. Can't wait to see what goodies I'll find when I get home. Keep up the good work Seancat/ Filipinlowes I'm excited about what's instore for us next. Of course I could always have hubby write me an excuse note. "sorry Smartcat can not come in today, she has "hooked on Catherine and Sean flu"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:59 pm

I was watching the Catherine's grandmother video and I could not help it but to think that Sean is really going to have a great time with grandma. I think the fan is just going to be really much more now that she even knows that Sean will be marrying her granddaughter. I really wish someone can take a video for us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips