SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:22 am

All's quiet on the western front. Wonder if they will have a chance to see Molly and Jason tomorrow? I'm sure we'll see something wonderful as they seem to be trying to pack a lot of events into this Seattle trip.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:32 am

umngirl wrote:
Striking resemblances. @seanloweksu @josiejam by @catherinegiudici

So fun. Created by her friend.
This is the cutest pic of them for me, both look oozing with happiness and love beatingheart eyedrool 

...and thanks ladies for all the never ending and wonderful updates, i am bursting with happiness and love just like Filipinlowe/SeanCat! cheerleader :Woah-hoo: 
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

Good morning everyone, I love the beatingheart hearts!! So cute!
Linds911 wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 636b95be2e2911e3aacd22000a1f932c_7
I was anxious to get up this morning to see what last night brought but it was on the sadder side this morning first hearing that Ilove is still having problems and sure hope that she can get a better antivirus and will be back here with us real soon. And was hoping for more pictures, etc. but hopefully get some today. But, the past few days have been wonderful with all the pics and tweets and so happy that they're sharing so much with us. You all have a great Sunday!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Cat is already up and liked a pic 30 minutes ago. I wonder if they are headed back to Dallas this morning.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 am

bach_fanfrphils wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Striking resemblances. @seanloweksu @josiejam by @catherinegiudici

So fun. Created by her friend.
This is the cutest pic of them for me, both look oozing with happiness and love beatingheart eyedrool 

...and thanks ladies for all the never ending and wonderful updates, i am bursting with happiness and love just like Filipinlowe/SeanCat! cheerleader :Woah-hoo: [/quote

Good morning everyone,
The sleepy mid country and westerners probably have their heads still on their pillows. Woke up this AM on a beautiful sunny day here in Florida. This pictures beats all the sunshine flooding in my window. Look at that will you, two sunny beautiful faces beaming with love. Glad to see Cat and Sean in Marm's house letting the Seattle folks bask in some of that light and happiness, Aren't they gorgeous?. Happy Sunday Seancat /Filipinlowes.:yes: :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 am

livelife wrote:Happy Sunday Everyone!

Cat is already up and liked a pic 30 minutes ago. I wonder if they are headed back to Dallas this morning.
That would be my guess; an early flight back to Dallas.

What a fun few days we've all had!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:28 am

annie ‏@xoxoAnababy 1m
Ahhhh, my friend saw @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici this morning at Seattle airport. I'm sooooo jealous!!!!!! Please tweet me back (:
Bye bye Seattle! Thanks for the fun times and the great pictures!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 BV5QHBrCAAA_TBS
@kmarsh10 2h
@kara_ashley23 check out who I'm flying with this morning to dfw #sean and catherine!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 am

Good find. He looks sleepy! And thanks to the IG'er for both a photo and a destination.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:53 am

Great to know they're on the way home to Dallas.
What an incredible time in Seattle and weren't we lucky to be part of it. Wonder what great times await them at home. Aside from daily life together, more engagement parties, showers, batch and bachette parties and hopefully "SOON" soon.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
annie ‏@xoxoAnababy 1m
Ahhhh, my friend saw @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici this morning at Seattle airport. I'm sooooo jealous!!!!!! Please tweet me back (:
Bye bye Seattle! Thanks for the fun times and the great pictures!
Good day everyone. Happy Sunday. So I guess this means visiting with the bachelor couples living in Seattle was not a priority. To be honest I didn't think they would considering it was Sean's first visit with his future inlaws and Cat's friends. Besides SeanCat have a great support system from a number of close friends and family and seem to be carrying on their relationship in their own unique way, so I don't think they are necessarily looking to build close relations with couples from the franchise. I do believe though that they strive to be cordial and maintain good contact with TB family.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Hahaha you ladies are awesome !

Well it was a fantastic 3 days in Seattle and celebrated an engagement party with friends and family and spent time with cat's family this weekend . And our lovebirds are full of happiness and had fun being in Seattle:) .

So what is the time of their flight in dallas today?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips