SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Okay, the alarm is set for 3:45 and I checked that the volume was up. Been so long since I set it, I'm surprised I remembered how.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Glad to be on the east coast for this one. But just my luck, workmen will show up right at that time!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:51 pm

jcrbil wrote:Glad to be on the east coast for this one.  But just my luck, workmen will show up right at that time!
I'm actually glad it's in the wee hours and that I know what time it will be. This way my house will be quiet and I won't have any distractions. Just praying I get a live feed from the east coast. If not, I'm depending on you guys.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Glad to be on the east coast for this one.  But just my luck, workmen will show up right at that time!
I'm actually glad it's in the wee hours and that I know what time it will be. This way my house will be quiet and I won't have any distractions. Just praying I get a live feed from the east coast. If not, I'm depending on you guys.
I am getting ready to sleep so that I can be up at and ready by 6:30am I am so excited. You got to love east coast.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 am

Thank Columbus I don't have to work tomorrow. I'll be glued to the T.V. screen and :D :D :D
(well, emoticon the old school way, that is)

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 am

@clmgiudici: Anyone else think Chris from #Homeland will turn out like Todd from #BreakingBad?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:05 am

I'm finding some possible east coast ABC feeds so that I can perhaps catch the live stream. If not, I'm relying on all of you. I'll at least get to hear about it before I go to work. Thank goodness so many people have off work so I can leave 10 minutes later for my commute. Now I just need the announcement to happen before 7:30 CST.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am

umngirl wrote:I'm finding some possible east coast ABC feeds so that I can perhaps catch the live stream. If not, I'm relying on all of you. I'll at least get to hear about it before I go to work. Thank goodness so many people have off work so I can leave 10 minutes later for my commute. Now I just need the announcement to happen before 7:30 CST.
I'm using TVPC. I hope it works.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm finding some possible east coast ABC feeds so that I can perhaps catch the live stream. If not, I'm relying on all of you. I'll at least get to hear about it before I go to work. Thank goodness so many people have off work so I can leave 10 minutes later for my commute. Now I just need the announcement to happen before 7:30 CST.
I'm using TVPC. I hope it works.
That's my go-to. I pray it's working in the morning. It was working tonight.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:17 am

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67