SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Wedding wishes

Post by tipsey Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:43 am

I hope we can watch Saun and Cathrines wedding here in Australia. I loved watching their fairy tale develop in such a romantic way. I wish then a lifetime of love and devotion to each other.

Addicted fan

tipsey

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Here's a TON of pictures of Cat trying on wedding dresses from getty. I'm not posting every last one, just the majority.
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453617-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453647-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453641-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453633-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453631-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453629-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453625-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453623-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453615-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453619-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453611-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453613-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453603-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453609-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453601-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453595-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453591-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453581-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 461453575-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?query=z.i.H4sIAAAAAAAEAOy9B2AcSZYlJi9tynt_SvVK1-B0oQiAYBMk2JBAEOzBiM3mkuwdaUcjKasqgcplVmVdZhZAzO2dvPfee--999577733ujudTif33_8_XGZkAWz2zkrayZ4hgKrIHz9-fB8_In7dfLn91et79-79Hr_2V6-Pf92zRXaR_5q_xq_xazym__9Yk2fLtKyu8l9zhM_k-bW_PD-3f0Qe0_LXTOqqal9mdbZofh397NfC_3d38Osd0_53N7_8ZvjnN6X__3rvXl83p-8YCP7v_c1AMtv_r6m_A-6vnZ1PLZbmD_z_18bPHe560bo33e-_DjUu7Rf2L7z369If9cKCDf_89dF8F3_9evz5xMLo_M2vnYdQ7J8MZcdCOe9AcX_za3UIxf7JUPYslLoDxf1NlMnNS78m_vi19Q8m0y5--w1N298Y_4BwRJN8ZT79NYO_fu180thvzB9M7Nzh4P3-a-Wuuff7r92sVvZz_GFw_K3si5dT96L7_depao9V7F_81ST3vzJ_4fm1Z1dL8_uvaf4Al_46zdobT_DXr51nDgP_D_p95X9h__h1mwBa-Oev_e7ZczcR9If9Iqs93Lw_fqNmWq3yJ-vlrPSIGHxqAP444DzYuY_ffx3iobVtHvxFhPaGRH-Y98EHv-6zrGxyhjCv5R0hJP4yDT8GlL29h9xsEjSbeM0-8ZoR0zkx9P_49V7kV3nT_j8BAAD__yIgJpOTBAAA&rid=461827305&rcat=Event&rt=CA%3a+ABC%27s+%22The+Bachelor%3a+Sean+and+Catherine%27s+Wedding%22

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:05 am

Scheduled pre-wedding TV appearances: (this list to be updated as information comes in. Please check back)

Wednesday Jan 22 - GMA - ABC  7:00-9:00am
Wednesday Jan 22 - The View - ABC  check your local listing
Thursday Jan 23 - Extra - Syndicated - check your local listing
Thursday Jan 23 - Jimmy Kimmel - ABC  11:30pm
Friday Jan 24 - Bethanny - Syndicated - check your local listing

NO DISCUSSION

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Samuel10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Samuel10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Family10 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Samuel15 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Scheduled pre-wedding TV appearances: (this list to be updated as information comes in. Please check back)

Wednesday Jan 22 - GMA - ABC  7:00-9:00am
Wednesday Jan 22 - The View - ABC  check your local listing
Thursday Jan 23 - Extra - Syndicated - check your local listing
Thursday Jan 23 - Access Hollywood Live - Syndicated - check your local listing
Thursday Jan 23 - E! News
Thursday Jan 23 - Jimmy Kimmel - ABC  11:30pm
Friday Jan 24 - The Insider - Syndicated - check your local listing
Friday Jan 24 - Bethanny - Syndicated - check your local listing

NO DISCUSSION

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Bachelor Stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Reveal Details About Upcoming Wedding—Watch Now!

It's the final countdown before Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici say "I do!"
The adorable Bachelor couple, who will tie the knot on Jan. 26 in Santa Barbara, caught up with E! News at the ABC TCA Party on Friday, Jan. 17.

When asked about whether or not the celebration will be modern or traditional, Giudici spilled some exciting details about the upcoming nuptials.

"It's more a mix. The ceremony is definitely traditional in the sense of having vows and his dad is going to marry us," the blushing bride-to-be revealed. "So that aspect will be pretty traditional but the party and the elements that are going to be decorated, that's gonna be pretty modern."

"The term she keeps using is 'grown sexy,'" Lowe added.

As far as getting married in front of millions of viewers, the couple has no regrets about a TV wedding.

"The team that we have with us and the people that we're working with is just such a blessing," Giudici said. "We would have never had this opportunity if we weren't doing it on TV."

The pace won't slow down before the reality stars swap vows; they are jetting to New York for press and then back to Los Angeles.

"It's a lot to handle but it's gonna be fun," Lowe said. "We're taking it all in. We know it's a once in a lifetime experience for us."

Guidici couldn't help but gush about the Four Seasons Resort—The Biltmore Santa Barbara, the venue for the lavish affair.

"The beach is so pretty and the venue is just gorgeous," Giudici said.

As for the honeymoon, the lovebirds are tight-lipped about the location but reveal it is going to be somewhere tropical.

"It will be just the two of us, on the beach," Lowe dished. "Chilling out and having a great time."

VIDEO AT LINK: http://www.eonline.com/news/501036/bachelor-stars-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-reveal-details-about-upcoming-wedding-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 86669110  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 am

Sean and Catherine's Bachelor Love Story

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Image17 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Image13 catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 4 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 pm

For those who wanted youtube versions of their portion of the special on Sunday night.
Retrospective

Wedding Venue & Honeymoon Suite

Credits

Wedding Promo

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am

Pre wedding media - GMA Interview

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 pm

New Life & Style article
EXCLUSIVE: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Open Up About Their Big Wedding Day

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici open up to Life & Style about their upcoming wedding.

As they prepared to tie the knot on Jan. 26, Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici had never been more in love.

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would go on a reality show, meet my wife and go on to have a happy life. It’s incredible,” Sean spills in the new issue of Life & Style on newsstands now.

“As a husband, I will do everything in my power to make her happy.”

But their relationship hasn’t always been perfect.

“There were plenty of times we could have thrown in the towel and given up,” Sean tells Life & Style, referring to when they postponed their wedding date — which was originally set for last summer.

“But we didn’t. We worked on it every day. I’m going to spend forever with her.”

Sean became known as the virgin bachelor — and kept his vow of celibacy since getting engaged in 2012. That will make the wedding night extra-special.

“I can’t wait for that moment, after the big day is over,” the groom, who has already tested the springs in the honeymoon suite, tells the mag.

Catherine agreed: “Oh, yeah, I’m ready!”

The couple are very curious to find out which one of them will shed a few wedding tears.

“I’m a bit of a softie, and nothing makes me cry as much as talking about her,” the 30-year-old tells Life & Style in an exclusive pre-wedding interview.

“I’m pretty sure I’ll shed a few tears when I say my vows!”

And his bride? “When I get nervous, I laugh,” Catherine reveals to.

But when Sean opens up about her in their vows, “you never know — I could cry.”
For more, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Source: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-wedding-the-bachelor-exclusive-interview
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 pm

I thought I would put this interview here because it is definitely a favorite! Will be easier to find.

@accesshollywood: .@SeanLowe09 & Catherine Giudice: Are They Ready To Get Married On Live TV? - #TheBachelor - WATCH: http://t.co/hb4z22QHNI

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 am

Lingerie shopping sneak peek. Can't embed the video.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-bachelor-wedding--sneak-peek--sean-shops-for-lingerie--exclusive-video-002448550.html

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 am

deleted

Last edited by Iploeg on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

+8
tipsey
sweetfreedom
MMA50
Linds911
motheroffive