SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Just for reference, here's what CH said about them right after the finale.
So what did you think of the proposal? chances for making it?
Harrison: The proposal was awesome. That reaction sums her up, and I think that's what Sean loves about her. She is a little more mature than her age. She has a deep and caring side, but at the same time she makes Sean smile. He lights up like the Fourth of July when he is around her.

What do you think about their chances of lasting as a couple?
Harrison: He had a lot of connections, but when I say her name or he's around her he's like a school boy. In the great couples I've seen come through like Ashley and J.P., they still act like that when they're around each other. It doesn't mean it's forever, but all I know is that Sean and Catherine have that it-factor now and that's all you can hope for.

Thanks for finding that, umngirl.

Also, 3 months later in June, CH told Katie Couric  that Sean and Catherine were as sickening in love off camera as they were on camera.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I'm a bad fan because I completely forgot they even did that show. Thanks for bringing that over lipsis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by jaspats Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
zackzugen wrote:i personally think that chris harrison was skeptical too..

I agree zackzugen. During the final 3 hour special just after Sean told Lindsey she wasn't the one, Chris made that huge Freudian slip and said, "that was a very hard break up with Catherine" I'm sure you all remember that. He didn't think Catherine would be the final one.. He did certainly change his mind and was full steam ahead in saying they would get married he had no doubt about it. It did take some time.

I'm not sure a totally agree. CH tows the company line when the show is airing and I think he has a healthy skepticism about the outcome of these shows, as anyone should,  But I also think that he genuinely liked/likes Sean and knew that Sean was taking the process seriously and wasnt on the show for fame or to expand his business. Let's face it, our Sean is the first Bachelor to go through the process successfully, even Mesnick didnt get it right the first time.

I also think CH's oopsie at the ATFR was just that, an oopsie. He said he knew going into the last week who Sean was going to choose. Both by Sean's words and his (CH) observations. Since the shpw ended I think CH has been very supportive of Sean and Catherine. I cant remember him having said any cautionary statements about them like he has with some others. I've actually been very pleasantly surprised how supportive he has been since they've been public and I believe that has to do with CH believing in them as a couple.

That's my CH analysis of the day.

I agree And since it's a live show, they can't edit his booboo. Also, at the Katie show, he said it's sickening how they are so inlove on and off the camera. Watching all the other ATFR, it showed the difference in his facial expression how happy he was for Sean & Catherine during the interview. It's as if he's in awe of them. I like his facial expression when he asked Catherine how much does she love Sean.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Thanks for posting that Umngirl. I think CH was excited about the possibilities with them but was a bit skeptical about how they would maneuver through DWTS. Once that was done successfully and wedding talk began in earnest he was all in.

Yup. If I wanted to I could bring over the part about DWTS and how if anything happened to their relationship, Sean was opening himself up to criticism because of the DWTS decision. But obviously once they got through that and moved away from the spotlight, whether it was just living quietly in L.A. for the summer or moving to Dallas in September, he was all in. I'm too lazy to search for some of his more recent comments of support. And again, he's much more glowing about SeanCat than he has been about other couples, including the one from last season.

Yep, I understand any skepticism where the DWTS gig is concerned. It's not something I would recommend for any couple coming out of this show. I think it's a great testament to the strength of Sean and Catherine's relationship that they made it through it.

Here's what CH said about them after the show was over. That they took advantage of an opportunity but it was time time for them to concentrate on their relationship. And that's exactly what they did.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:54 pm

jaspats wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:

I agree zackzugen. During the final 3 hour special just after Sean told Lindsey she wasn't the one, Chris made that huge Freudian slip and said, "that was a very hard break up with Catherine" I'm sure you all remember that. He didn't think Catherine would be the final one.. He did certainly change his mind and was full steam ahead in saying they would get married he had no doubt about it. It did take some time.

I'm not sure a totally agree. CH tows the company line when the show is airing and I think he has a healthy skepticism about the outcome of these shows, as anyone should,  But I also think that he genuinely liked/likes Sean and knew that Sean was taking the process seriously and wasnt on the show for fame or to expand his business. Let's face it, our Sean is the first Bachelor to go through the process successfully, even Mesnick didnt get it right the first time.

I also think CH's oopsie at the ATFR was just that, an oopsie. He said he knew going into the last week who Sean was going to choose. Both by Sean's words and his (CH) observations. Since the shpw ended I think CH has been very supportive of Sean and Catherine. I cant remember him having said any cautionary statements about them like he has with some others. I've actually been very pleasantly surprised how supportive he has been since they've been public and I believe that has to do with CH believing in them as a couple.

I agree And since it's a live show, they can't edit his booboo. Also, at the Katie show, he said it's sickening how they are so inlove on and off the camera. Watching all the other ATFR, it showed the difference in his facial expression how happy he was for Sean & Catherine during the interview. It's as if he's in awe of them. I like his facial expression when he asked Catherine how much does she love Sean.

Hahaha I swear looking back their ATFR It was so good . So natural.  And also don't forget catherine turned sean  into softie :cutesmile!:  These two are lucky to find each other.  Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 pm

While we're on the topic of booboo's being said with a foot in the mouth, Miss Katie Couric has a size 13 foot in her mouth for saying she had been rooting for Dec with our engaged, in love, lovebirds in the studio. This old groudge holder can't forget that. It was so insensitive.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

jaspats wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Haha, and I can tell you from experience since I've been to several tapings that CH does a lot of retakes.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Just for reference, here's what CH said about them right after the finale.
So what did you think of the proposal? chances for making it?
Harrison: The proposal was awesome. That reaction sums her up, and I think that's what Sean loves about her. She is a little more mature than her age. She has a deep and caring side, but at the same time she makes Sean smile. He lights up like the Fourth of July when he is around her.

What do you think about their chances of lasting as a couple?
Harrison: He had a lot of connections, but when I say her name or he's around her he's like a school boy. In the great couples I've seen come through like Ashley and J.P., they still act like that when they're around each other. It doesn't mean it's forever, but all I know is that Sean and Catherine have that it-factor now and that's all you can hope for.

Thanks for finding that, umngirl.

Also, 3 months later in June, CH told Katie Couric  that Sean and Catherine were as sickening in love off camera as they were on camera.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you guys for posting this. You could see that after the bachelorette CH had so much respect for Sean and Catherine. I know he respected them before that the level is now higher than before. I am sure he is very proud of them. I cannot wait to see the new interview.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 pm

smartcat wrote:While we're on the topic of booboo's being said with a foot in the mouth, Miss Katie Couric has a size 13 foot in her mouth for saying she had been rooting for Dec with our engaged, in love, lovebirds in the studio. This old groudge holder can't forget that. It was so insensitive.

I lost respect for Katie Couric after that statement. That was not a mistake at all, that was in very bad taste. I am so happy they have cancelled her show.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:04 pm

word I agree
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:05 pm

smartcat wrote:While we're on the topic of booboo's being said with a foot in the mouth, Miss Katie Couric has a size 13 foot in her mouth for saying she had been rooting for Dec with our engaged, in love, lovebirds in the studio. This old groudge holder can't forget that. It was so insensitive.

Well see, I dislike Katie immensely so it didn't surprise me a bit. She was a biased reporter of the news and still is openly biased. She can express her views openly now and I can express mine by not watching her.
(Except when my favorite couple appears on her stupid show)

ETA: I didn't know her stupid show had been cancelled. HAHAHAHAHA Too bad. So sad. NOT!!

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:08 pm

blessed66 wrote:

I lost respect for Katie Couric after that statement.  That was not a mistake at all, that was in very bad taste.  I am so happy they have cancelled her show.  

Hahaha me too. I lost respect for her too after that statement. She is a host for godsake . Lol. Oh well! Glad her show is cancelled.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:43 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I lost respect for Katie Couric after that statement.  That was not a mistake at all, that was in very bad taste.  I am so happy they have cancelled her show.  

Hahaha me too. I lost respect for her too after that statement. She is a host for godsake . Lol. Oh well! Glad her show is cancelled.

danceround Me too!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+82
Joan2013
alwaystulips
Archer23
renaissance
bamafan